Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 02-02-2012, 02:56 AM
imabeliever

How many of you were aware of tf before physically meeting them

I'm curious how many of you were already spiritually enlightened enough to know you would meet a tf at some point? Or if you were like me and you joined the party late, knowing this connection was like no other, but took years to realize just what was going on. And even crazier, the fact i've known him most of my life and yet just recently realized its a tf connection...........looking back i feel like an idiot that the discovery took me this long.
Old 02-02-2012, 08:00 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by imabeliever
I'm curious how many of you were already spiritually enlightened enough to know you would meet a tf at some point? Or if you were like me and you joined the party late, knowing this connection was like no other, but took years to realize just what was going on. And even crazier, the fact i've known him most of my life and yet just recently realized its a tf connection...........looking back i feel like an idiot that the discovery took me this long.

I have known tf all my life, i kind of had this feeling from the day i first met him at the tender age of 6 that i could FEEL something from him. I felt he was attracted to me in some way. I am 100% sure. We used to see each other regularly, then we both got married and lost touch for a good few years..i don't think there was any connection realised at this point..

Then few years ago, we reconnected on the net, whilst we were both working..it was like we had not been apart for a single day in all those years..
we would chat for days and hours and not realise the time..i think we both started realising there was a connection, and at this point we lost touch again due to both of us being unable to come online for various reasons..

Then i tried to keep in touch by phone/in person..but it was very awkward for both of us..i pretended there was nothing there but i believe he is struggling with it all as he is not his jokey self like he normally is..he seems withdrawn, quiet.

when i bump into him now or speak to him on the phone, he is a different person, like the intensity is too much..he ignores me and doesn't say hi when i go up to him..basically he tries to avoid me, but when i went to see him a few months ago, he was normal again.
Old 02-02-2012, 08:06 AM
Ascender

Quote:

You know, it's really weird, in the back of my mind all my life, i felt there was someone out there, that God had someone for me like this..but i never knew about twinflames.. i had heard of soulmates but not understood it in the spiritual sense..it's now that i am learning about it spiritually
Old 02-02-2012, 08:20 AM
imabeliever

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinkle77
You know, it's really weird, in the back of my mind all my life, i felt there was someone out there, that God had someone for me like this..but i never knew about twinflames.. i had heard of soulmates but not understood it in the spiritual sense..it's now that i am learning about it spiritually

thanks for sharing Twinkle! Our families have always known each other, but there is a good 5 year difference between us. Thats nothing now, but when your a teen, 5 years was a big difference;) I remember the first time our eyes met......its was odd, no doubt because of the age difference and all. When we were older and in our 20's we both ended up living in the same city near our hometown and BOOM.........our story began;) I've NEVER felt that kind of connection........its was incredible..........and it was equally devastating for me when he ran..... i was never the same.......until we reunited 4 years ago........and it was like i found myself again, only better.
Old 02-02-2012, 08:24 AM
imabeliever

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinkle77
I have known tf all my life, i kind of had this feeling from the day i first met him at the tender age of 6 that i could FEEL something from him. I felt he was attracted to me in some way. I am 100% sure. We used to see each other regularly, then we both got married and lost touch for a good few years..i don't think there was any connection realised at this point..

Then few years ago, we reconnected on the net, whilst we were both working..it was like we had not been apart for a single day in all those years..
we would chat for days and hours and not realise the time..i think we both started realising there was a connection, and at this point we lost touch again due to both of us being unable to come online for various reasons..

Then i tried to keep in touch by phone/in person..but it was very awkward for both of us..i pretended there was nothing there but i believe he is struggling with it all as he is not his jokey self like he normally is..he seems withdrawn, quiet.

when i bump into him now or speak to him on the phone, he is a different person, like the intensity is too much..he ignores me and doesn't say hi when i go up to him..basically he tries to avoid me, but when i went to see him a few months ago, he was normal again.

I think sometimes the intensity of it all is hard to deal with........especially when you don't have a clue as to why the heck you can't get this person out of your head. Mine would always come by to visit, but sometimes when he did i felt like i had leprisy. Right now he is not communicating with me...........he is going through alot of stuff.......i am just trying to take care of me and send him lots of good energy. Did you let on to him about the tf theory?
Old 02-02-2012, 12:03 PM
Ascender

Quote:
I think sometimes the intensity of it all is hard to deal with........especially when you don't have a clue as to why the heck you can't get this person out of your head. Mine would always come by to visit, but sometimes when he did i felt like i had leprisy. Right now he is not communicating with me...........he is going through alot of stuff.......i am just trying to take care of me and send him lots of good energy. Did you let on to him about the tf theory?

No - but there were moments a few months ago where i had this massive strong urge to tell him/ask him if he was feeling what i was, because i couldn't get him out of my head i didn't want him to be there, he just was u know?

Well i posted on here for advice and in the end i am glad i didn't do it. I just got to have faith, that is all.
Old 02-02-2012, 12:05 PM
Ascender

Quote:

So what does your tf think about/feel re this twinflame phenomena? I guess you have probably talked about it at some point?
Old 02-02-2012, 12:07 PM
Ascender

Quote:

Same here, we have not really spoken properly recently..i feel he is trying to deal with this in his own way and all i do is let him be and send him lots of love.
Old 02-02-2012, 03:19 PM
Super Moderator
Before i knew Tf existed I had dreams of a faceless man. They sropped upon meeting him. I was always looking for something better. I wanted that feeling that i heard others mention in movies and such. you shake their hand and get tingles.
I wish before i got into that bad relationship I would have seen sooner. or when i saw him at the post office and had that intense staring competition I would have found this forum:) hes my happy place lol.

8:19
Old 02-02-2012, 04:24 PM
Master

I honestly don't know if the story COUNTS as far as this question goes, but I'm sharing it.

When I was a kid I always had visions of "the male version of me," my partner in crime and biggest playmate. I had a very vivid imagination, so I didn't think much of it. I DID have a real life friend (boyfriend) to fill the physical space as a kid.

When I became an adult, I still had this image of this guy, and I tried to find someone to fit the mold, but it just didn't happen. I found many spiritual truths in trying to "make something happen."

Eventually, I met my husband, and I gave up on the notion of this "perfect" companion. I really loved him, but it didn't work out. I left the marriage wanting the best match to share my life with - not just the one.

Then, I had the dream of my twin, and I started working on my inner masculine. It was years before my spirit guides told me he was my twin flame, and I wouldn't have it at first because I had just accepted the idea of having multiple relationship possibilities.