Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 08-12-2011, 02:58 PM
GnR

Quick flashes of light

I mentioned this briefly in another thread, but since I have been doing more research I decided this topic deserved its own thread :P

For a while no I have been seeing very small white flashes of light. It happens anywhere and anytime, at night in pitch dark, during the day in daylight, in the evening, whenever. I should mention though that I only see these flashes when my eyes are open, as I have found that if you see them with your eyes closed it can be linked to an eye problem.

After some investigating I have found that angels make their presence known by using flashes of light, but from what I have found those flashes of light are colored. The light that I see is not colored, just white.

When I see the light I always immediately think, is this a presence? But I never really feel like there is one around, but it's also very quick so maybe I don't have enough time to pick up their energy?

I'm wondering if anyone here knows what it is, or who it is. I have been pretty much unknowledgeable about angels until very recently so any help would be appreciated :)

Oh, also, I have been hearing bells lately which someone on here said was probably an angel. Is it possible that angel is trying to get in contact with me? If so it's kind of frustrating because I have no idea what they are trying to communicate to me lol
Old 08-12-2011, 03:35 PM
mattie

White Flashes

Don’t assume the white flashes are energetic. Have your eyes checked out to make sure there is not some issue like a retinal tear. ‘In cases of retinal tear or detachment, action must be taken as soon as possible so that an eye surgeon can reattach the retina and restore function before vision is lost permanently.’
http://www.allaboutvision.com/condit...potsfloats.htm

We can sense messages from our spiritual team in many ways in including w/ all the senses. Talk to your spiritual team to ask for their help to be better able to align your energies to be able to hear their messages. They can help, but we have to ask.
Old 08-12-2011, 04:01 PM
GnR

Hmm, interesting. I had my eyes checked a few months ago and they didn't see any issues, but I also didn't think to ask them about the white flashes. They come and go in phases so I guess assumed it was some sort of contact. Most of the time the flashes are tiny so I don't even think twice about it lol

Thanks for the info!
Old 08-12-2011, 04:34 PM
Master
I agree, have your eyes checked first.

But that said, and yes I've had my eyes checked... I see flashes of light too, like camera flashes. Also smaller twinkly lights. I do believe it's my angels and spirit making contact.

I found that once I acknowledged the connection, seeing the flashes slowed down somewhat. Now I see them when I am having a particular thought or somesuch... I take it as a "blink once for yes, blink twice for no" kinda thing.

Old 08-12-2011, 05:09 PM
Celtic Goddess

I, too, see flashes of white light...had my eyes checked to be sure and the eye doctor didn't find anything wrong. So, now when I see flashes of light, I welcome and acknowledge their presence.
Old 08-12-2011, 05:25 PM
Ascender
I have to say the same thing. It doesnt happen often, but its happening a bit more now. Resantly I would see this purplish orb for a sec and yesterday a goldish white sparkel over the altar while I was laying on my bed in the middle of medatation. (I just had a feeling to open my eyes and saw it lol)

Iv testing with my eyes open and close. I dont see it when my eyes are closed only open.But same time I dont have the best eyes in the world but it normaly doesnt inclood seeing sparklys over the altar lol
Old 08-12-2011, 05:52 PM
mattie

That's Great

Quote:
Originally Posted by GnR
Hmm, interesting. I had my eyes checked a few months ago and they didn't see any issues, but I also didn't think to ask them about the white flashes. They come and go in phases so I guess assumed it was some sort of contact. Most of the time the flashes are tiny so I don't even think twice about it lol

Thanks for the info!

That's great. Often when they do an eye exam, they look for things like this. If you had your pupils dialated where they use the bright light to look at the back of the eye, it is likely they checked for this.
Old 09-12-2011, 12:44 AM
*Melissa*

This happens to me all the time as well and my eyes are perfectly fine;) The more spiritual you become and the more doors you allow open, the more guides and angels will present themselves!!
Old 08-01-2012, 09:01 PM
prettypolly

Quote:
Originally Posted by GnR
I mentioned this briefly in another thread, but since I have been doing more research I decided this topic deserved its own thread :P

For a while no I have been seeing very small white flashes of light. It happens anywhere and anytime, at night in pitch dark, during the day in daylight, in the evening, whenever. I should mention though that I only see these flashes when my eyes are open, as I have found that if you see them with your eyes closed it can be linked to an eye problem.

After some investigating I have found that angels make their presence known by using flashes of light, but from what I have found those flashes of light are colored. The light that I see is not colored, just white.

When I see the light I always immediately think, is this a presence? But I never really feel like there is one around, but it's also very quick so maybe I don't have enough time to pick up their energy?

I'm wondering if anyone here knows what it is, or who it is. I have been pretty much unknowledgeable about angels until very recently so any help would be appreciated :)

Oh, also, I have been hearing bells lately which someone on here said was probably an angel. Is it possible that angel is trying to get in contact with me? If so it's kind of frustrating because I have no idea what they are trying to communicate to me lol

This is what I have been seeing recently and I have been told by a medium friend that it is spirit making itself known to me
Old 08-01-2012, 10:32 PM
Guide

It can be a lot of stuff of course. Most times it will be a download into your energetic field that happens in flash speed. These downloads are then slowly like christmas presents unpacking themselves and elaborate as information in your energetic field that can feed you with you may need to know.

So even if you are not in direct communication with them they still are delivering information to you.