Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 31-01-2018, 10:57 PM
Pathfinder

What would you say is the best healing method for you?

Just would like to know the path you chose so you can heal
Old 06-02-2018, 07:29 PM
Pathfinder
Hi blossomingsoul97,

I have tried various healing modalities in the past, but what works good for me it is a combination of 2 healing modalities: Spiritual Response Therapy (SRT) and Reiki.

While SRT is good for clearing any unresolved, current, past life issues/programs and erasing negative karma, Reiki is good for harmonising your body, its organs, replenishing energy reserves and setting up your neurons to slow down aging and support long lasting health and longevity.

Combination of both healing modalities ensures healing is done on mental and physical levels at the same time. This results in more effective and stable healing, however, it is not a silver bullet and more treatments are necessary in most cases.

May I ask for the reason behind your question? Are you just being curious or do you have an intention to become a healer yourself?
Old 06-02-2018, 07:55 PM
Master

Being Heart centered seem to work incredible good for me; something about how the Heart heals when the Mind goes to rest
Old 08-02-2018, 06:00 AM
Master
Solitude, nature, and exercise. In that order.
Old 11-02-2018, 12:15 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urfus
Hi blossomingsoul97,

I have tried various healing modalities in the past, but what works good for me it is a combination of 2 healing modalities: Spiritual Response Therapy (SRT) and Reiki.

While SRT is good for clearing any unresolved, current, past life issues/programs and erasing negative karma, Reiki is good for harmonising your body, its organs, replenishing energy reserves and setting up your neurons to slow down aging and support long lasting health and longevity.

Combination of both healing modalities ensures healing is done on mental and physical levels at the same time. This results in more effective and stable healing, however, it is not a silver bullet and more treatments are necessary in most cases.

May I ask for the reason behind your question? Are you just being curious or do you have an intention to become a healer yourself?

I really want to be a healer because i feel very drawn towards this area but i know i have to heal myself as well so knowing the different healing methods can help be achieve this. Well what works best for me
Old 11-02-2018, 06:11 AM
Pathfinder
Blossomingsoul97 - congratulations to your decision to becoming a healer!

Yes, you are right, for the healer himself it is very important to heal himself first in order to start providing healing for others. It makes sense for you to experience various healing modalities that already exist to get the idea of they work, what are their benefits and weak points. It can also help you find those that resonate with you best and are compatible with your belief systems.

One more thing to note - for becoming professional healer it is also important for you to learn techniques how to diagnose/scan the client so you can better set up the healing process and of course find out whether it is a good idea to heal your client alternatively (there are cases where client might not tolerate the energy healing well because of unstable mental state or because of strong chemical imbalance).

There are also couple of options available today - from energy scanning, tarot reading to pendulum dowsing. Again, it's up to you to find your own way that works best for you. Should it be dowsing, feel free to check my short manual for beginners containing basic instructions to start with: http://reikisrt.com/fortune-telling/pendulum-dowsing/

I keep my fingers crossed for you. Keep us posted how you are progressing and don't hesitate to ask for a help/guidance if needed. Here on this forum there are a lots of wonderful and experienced souls that would kindly do their best to help you.