Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 16-02-2015, 09:29 PM
Ascender
Book1 Astral Experience

This is taken out of my diary lol so it is written in a funny way enjoy.
I wrote it into a Google document on my phone.

Time written (6:56am)
21st December 2014

My first projection

My vision wasn't so good while I was astral projecting, my heart chakra was racing and I struggled to control it. I imagined different places and I appeared at them. Some of the places consisted of: the beach, my home, the flats but just above it. I also thought I could see other floating lights possibly light beings, with the time being 6:30am it was still darkish hence my vision outside was impaired with the extra impairment being I was new to this. The memory's feel exaggerated but I know that all this happen as I am writing this straight after I had this experience so the memories are fresh. This is by far the most strangest experience I have ever had.

I surrounded myself in a bright light orb for protection as I still carry a fear of the unknown. The realm was surrounded in a dark mist. When I travelled to my bedroom at my house there was a light from my window, it was still dark outside in our realm and the one I was exploring; the sun was only just starting to come up, the light from the window was my crystals. As I had tuned myself with them earlier I could see them. They illuminated a light that at first I thought was from outside but now realise it was the crystals. I know this as I know crystals are also connected to realms and they are tuned to you they will follow as they carry their own consciousness.

I tried to go further out but my imagination would not allow it, by this I mean I tried to go into the living room to see what my dad was doing but I could not; I saw the light of the doorway as I tried to cross into it I found myself back in the bedroom. My theory for this is that my dad is spiritual unaware and this may cause me to not be able to view him in a different realm as his energy will not resonate with mine.

For example I could see the floating light wandering around outside and they were in the same realm as me but my father is not spiritual and he does not tune his energy and vibrations with the world around and beyond.

I will practice and master how to do it and each time become more and more aware I could see my self but I wasn't as far from my body as I wanted to be I was still connected but at the same time not. I controlled my breathing and heard a loud noise but it wasn't my body that reacted it was my spirit. I felt my body panic but It wasn't me making it panic, it sounds weird but it's the best way I can put it.

I felt my self returning but realised I didn't want to I said no and tugged away this is when I saw the blue/silver cord connected to my body. I stayed just standing around a little longer in dad's bedroom where I was sleeping then decided to return, about 5 to 10 minutes had past.

When I returned I slowly tried to sit up and didn't have the energy, I felt hot and sweaty and my brain racing where as my body was relaxed and felt like it had just woken up.

Astral projection was not as I expected it, I imagined no connection with the body at all and spent allot of my time in fear of dark energy (demons) and spirits. I imagined the scene to be like "insidious" the film. I feel proud and wish to return to that state soon each time trying to create a brighter place for myself to wander around in.
Old 18-02-2015, 06:11 PM
bliss

awesome:)... there is nothing to fear but fear itself. the soul who is honest, kind, compassionate (vegetarian), etc will be more liberated from earthbound human entities who shapeshift into all kinds of "exotic scary dimensions, beings, buildings, things" for the purposes of entertainment, fear mongering and such. as we project often, we see thru the fear that some self-appointed "experts" propagate thru the lies they have been brainwashed with by lower entities, without even realizing, and we go our own way, creating our reality and realizing the real dynamics of what happens on Earth. :)

loving all beings, there is nothing to fear, for God is the well-spring of infinite love, it's not our love, we let it thru and love melts all masks. and we see thru the games the entities do, as they try spread fear/lies thru a few "spiritual teachers, experts and astral travelers, priests and gurus who instill fear in projectors willingly or unwillingly, without realizing".

being vegan raises our vibration and makes it easier to overcome fear, since love and compassion are the antidote for fear. :) eating meat is eating traces of animal blood, all their pain and fear from the torture and suffering in factory farms, and at killing, and it makes us paranoid and very likely to be manipulated by entities who shapeshift into ridiculous things.
Old 18-02-2015, 07:39 PM
Ascender
Thanks for your amazing words, Good job I'm vegetarian
Old 18-02-2015, 09:07 PM
bliss

you are welcome, :) the words about vegetarianism were not for you, but for certain people on the forum who struggle with astral fakery. :) i don't like to single out people, since it it not Love, especially publicly. :) Love is gentle kind and soothing, soft healing and sweet. :) Love is the only real Immortal force. :) paranoia is a lack of selfless compassion for sentient beings.

Advanced aliens don't need anything material, they can take cosmic dust or rocks of any barren planet and convert them into any element they need, they travel to other galaxies. They don't need to mine any planet, they don't eat/drink anything. It's good for those who still eat meat to discern that sometimes illusionary virtual dimensions can be created in the astral as learning settings by Higher Self or as "spreading fear, making fun of others" environments by earthbound humans shapeshifting into scary aliens, dimensions, etc - so it's not always true whatever astral projectors perceive. When people vibrate low, they meet similar spirits.

love for all, alex :)