Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 02-05-2020, 02:35 AM
Newbie ;)

Do you have the condition known as visual snow? Like seeing static at all times?
Old 04-05-2020, 06:05 PM
Guide

Shyuh, no I don’t. It only happens occasionally where I can see energy if I focus. Who knows, maybe my psychic sight is opening up a bit.
Old 04-05-2020, 11:54 PM
Newbie ;)

Ah ok, I only ask because I have it. In the past when I have been VERY frazzled it's looked like I can see smoke all around my peripheral vision. It looks the same as when I try to see my own energy, if I focus real hard I can see it emanating from my skin about an inch up like heatwaves, especially from my fingertips. I'd love to try this on someone else but it takes about 60+ seconds of intense focus to see and they would get creeped out real quick lol
Old 05-05-2020, 01:17 AM
Guide

I’m curious who named it a condition such as visual snow? They have a name for everything huh. I do know exactly what you’re talking about though, what you see when you focus in on seeing energy. I’ve seen this when I’ve tried to lookin the mirror to see my aura and it’s happened randomly in conversations with people I really connect with without me even trying. I have seen their auras colors and the ethereal layer of energy outlining them. Strange it only happens with certain people. It’s caught me by surprise.
Old 05-05-2020, 11:49 PM
Newbie ;)

Well it's named as such because it's literally like a field of static overlayed on top of your general vision, the wierd part is doctors don't generally recognise it or don't care, I mean it isn't debilitative as your brain filters it out for the most part unless you think about it. Like I do have 2020 vision besides this.

Now that is interesting you've seen it in other people, how would you describe it's appearance in more detail? Like a thin transluscent layer of light about 1-2cm out from the person?
Old 06-05-2020, 02:41 PM
Guide

Yes, I’d describe it exactly as that...it’s like a thin white glowing outline around a person. Once I notice that I’m seeing this, occasionally I will begin to see a color around their head and shoulders. I’ve seen blue around two guys I was in a deep conversation with and yellow with flashes of pastel colors mixed in around a psychic healer I went to see. This has happened on all three occasions without me trying, and the only common factor was that I was involved in a deep conversation with these people.
Also whenever I do self healing or meditate I see a bright neon violet in my mind’s eye. I’ve also seen the bright neon violet with my eyes open when I go to someone for a healing, whether it’s a chiropractic adjustment or reiki. It begins with my eyes closed and as I’m laying on the table receiving a healing of any kind, I open my eyes and see the violet on the ceiling.