Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 12-02-2020, 10:14 PM
Pathfinder

Crystal Communication and Gazing

Hi. I recently dusted off some of my crystals that I had around and I wanted to share the results of my gazing into them. I have grown a lot as a person since I last was interested in crystals so I was eager to see how it went.

I had a large quartz that was busy and active elsewhere and our interests were in other places. We acknowledged "of the Earth" on some level but we were just doing other things.

I had a very large quartz that was more heavy but fine as it is and didn't want much stimulation at the moment. It could if I was more interested in crystals but it was fine and wanted to be kept somewhere out of sight. It wasn't really all that interested in much activity.

I had an amethyst cluster that seemed to appreciate stimulation by gazing from node to node and gazing at multiple nodes at once. It was OK if I did not but it said it wouldn't mind that at all since I'm asking. I figured it would work for me too as it would stimulate my desire for psychic/intuition/inner understanding which I get from time to time. I have it sitting on my desk now and in off moments I might gaze into nodes every now and then.

I had two smokey quartz crystals. One was sleeping. The other one was dormant and happy to work/help. I set it aside for later to see how I could work with it. I had life to live before I get to talking with it more.

All of these crystals so far talked to me in through direct understanding. More emotional based rather than words at all. I have another one though that I like, a pink calcite, that liked to talk in another method though not a crystal. It talked to me in how I came out directly which I was aware of at the same time. It happened as I gazed along its surface. I didn't fully understand at first as I wanted to take off the necklace band that was on it when I bought it. Then I was gazing at it and I wanted to leave the glue there mostly as it was fine with it. It wasn't the same communication style as crystals but everything is different and I have no judgement towards it though the style could seem deceptive. It is different than the way I am and I was fine just a little surprised. I gazed more and it seemed to want me to evaluate its surface for looks and likely damage so I did but it came out as what I wanted to do and I did hear thoughts with that one but I tend to keep those on light ignore. It was cool. I liked it. I put it down with the two smokey quartz crystals, put the large quartz somewhere in my room and the largest quartz in a drawer. The amethyst is now on my desk.

Cool experience for me.