Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 10-12-2019, 01:07 PM
Strangerthanfiction

Questions about the afterlife.

Some questions:

1). Is the afterlife the astral plane or a part of the astral plane or something else?

2). Is there money in the afterlife. If you say no to this, are you aware of astral levels where money is used and if so, who are the people living in these places?

3). Are there police officers in the afterlife that sometimes arrest people? If not, then are you aware of astral levels where police officers arrest people?

4). Is there brawl in the afterlife such as fist fights or heated "angry" arguments. If your answer is no, then are you aware of astral levels where this happens?

5). What is the tunnel and light encountered in NDEs?

6). Does the experience on the other side differ between NDErs who cross over into the light and that of spirits who cross over into the light who's silver cord has been cut?

7). If any of you believe there are brawls in the afterlife then a following question is why the encounter with the light is so loving and peaceful unlike in brawls.

8). Are any of you who answered a medium with experience in astral travel?
Old 10-12-2019, 01:30 PM
hazada guess

As far as I know............
1)The astral plane is PART of the afterlife.
2)There is no money.Why would you need money.
3) There are no police officers,just guides.
4)No fights in the afterlife.The afterlife is pure love.
5)Tunnel is the path you follow,sometimes there isn't a tunnel,just mist.The light is the divine (I think).
6)When your silver cord has been cut,then you have passed,and you go through the light.NDEr's come back into the world and don't usually go through the light and choose to return.
7)There are no brawls in the afterlife.
8)I'm not a medium with no experience but I learn't the above from mediums and study.

None of the above answers are the result of first hand experience,just through study and medium's.
Old 10-12-2019, 06:14 PM
Master

Based on my reading over many years:

1). Is the afterlife the astral plane or a part of the astral plane or something else?

The astral plane is one of many planes other than the physical. After the physical/etheric body dies then most people go to whichever astral realm resonates with their particular vibration and function there in their astral body.

2). Is there money in the afterlife. If you say no to this, are you aware of astral levels where money is used and if so, who are the people living in these places?

There is no need for money as there is no need to buy anything. However, in those astral realms very close to the Earth plane the conditions are very similar to Earth conditions, and the inhabitants of these areas are less advanced. They may continue to use money because that is what they are familiar with as a means of exchange. But it is not necessary, and as and when they move on to a higher realm then the use of money is abandoned.

3). Are there police officers in the afterlife that sometimes arrest people? If not, then are you aware of astral levels where police officers arrest people?

Similar to the previous answer. Police officers are unnecessary, but in the realms where conditions are most Earth-like then it may be that someone who was a police officer on Earth may continue in that role, perhaps because they do not know what else to do. They may even arrest people and lock them up, but someone in an astral jail can simply think themselves out of jail.

4). Is there brawl in the afterlife such as fist fights or heated "angry" arguments. If your answer is no, then are you aware of astral levels where this happens?

Similar to the previous answers. If someone on Earth tends to get into fist fights then they may find themselves after death in a lower astral realm surrounded by similar people. So there may be brawls. And if someone punches you then you expect to be hurt so you may feel pain but it is all a creation of our own minds. And any injuries are just illusory so they quickly heal.

The astral plane is the plane of illusion and we create our own experiences from our thoughts and emotions.

5). What is the tunnel and light encountered in NDEs?

The tunnel is our experience of leaving the body via a chakra. The chakra of departure will vary according to the individual's level of development.

The light encountered is the light of our own Soul. This is all-loving, all-accepting and all-compassionate. Some people mistakenly assume that this is the light of God or some other entity. Even for those who have had no Soul-contact during their incarnation, the moment of physical death is sufficiently significant to attract the attention of the Soul. But this requires that we have gone beyond the lower astral levels to which the Soul does not descend.

6). Does the experience on the other side differ between NDErs who cross over into the light and that of spirits who cross over into the light who's silver cord has been cut?

NDErs only go so far. Then they return. The silver cord is the connecting link between the etheric (energy) body and the dense physical. Once the silver cord breaks then the physical body cannot be revived.

7). If any of you believe there are brawls in the afterlife then a following question is why the encounter with the light is so loving and peaceful unlike in brawls.

Those who find themselves on lower astral levels where brawls might occur may not actually realise that they have died, so they continue to behave as they did on Earth. Eventually they realise that they are not in an Earth environment. Then they are open to meeting a guide who can take them to a higher astral level where they experience the loving and peaceful light of the Soul.

8). Are any of you who answered a medium with experience in astral travel?

Not me.

Peace
Old 10-12-2019, 10:17 PM
Administrator
The Afterlife or spirit world.is full of love.there are no fighting there as it is our soul that travels on our body stays here.
there is no money why would there be?.there are no police as they are not needed,
I can astral travel at will.

Namaste
Old 11-12-2019, 12:32 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
The Afterlife or spirit world.is full of love.there are no fighting there as it is our soul that travels on our body stays here.
there is no money why would there be?.there are no police as they are not needed,

I agree that there is absolutely no need for money or police on the astral world, but I question the idea that the astral worlds are all full of love. Human beings do not all suddenly become loving and wise on shedding the physical body. They continue to function through the personality with all its limitations.

By all accounts, many people do not even realise that they have died. Such people find themselves in an unknown environment which is somewhat confusing, especially if it has similar conditions to the Earth plane. So they carry on doing what they are accustomed to doing, until they realise that something has changed in their life.

I can only go by all the things I have read, but my understanding is that the astral plane is vast with many levels, and it is called the plane of illusion with good reason.

Peace
Old 11-12-2019, 11:09 AM
hazada guess

Going back to my previous post,#2,I agree with iamthat,The bright light is your own soul.(See,I am still learning too).
Old 11-12-2019, 02:26 PM
Strangerthanfiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Based on my reading over many years:

The astral plane is the plane of illusion and we create our own experiences from our thoughts and emotions.

Peace

When you say that we create our own experiences from our thoughts and emotions in which way do you mean? For example do you agree with the idea that there is objectivity in the astral realm in the same way like this realm? For example if you saw a building and then forget about that building then when you return maybe a week later the building will stay there (unless something maybe natural happened to it). Would love to know in which way you mean that we create our own experiences there by our emotions and thoughts. I've red alot of channeled material. There's many people such as Anthony Borgia, Silver Birch, Frederic Myers, Suzanne Giesemann, Cyrus Kirkpatrick and Jurgen Ziewe that talks about this matter. But i cannot get a clear picture on if the astral plane can be objective in the same way objective works here. For example aliens who live in higher dimensions in maybe advanced buildings, i would tend to naturally think they would live in a very objective astral realm that is real the same way a week later. Thoughts?
Old 11-12-2019, 02:54 PM
Strangerthanfiction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strangerthanfiction
When you say that we create our own experiences from our thoughts and emotions in which way do you mean? For example do you agree with the idea that there is objectivity in the astral realm like in this realm? For example if you saw a building and then forget about that building then when you return maybe a week later the building will stay there (unless something maybe natural happened to it). Would love to know in which way you mean that we create our own experiences there by our emotions and thoughts. I've red alot of channeled material. There's many people such as Anthony Borgia, Silver Birch, Frederic Myers, Suzanne Giesemann, Cyrus Kirkpatrick and Jurgen Ziewe that talks about this matter. But i cannot get a clear picture on if the astral plane can be objective like this place. For example aliens who live in higher dimensions in maybe advanced buildings, i would tend to naturally think they would live in a very objective astral realm that is real the same way a week later. Thoughts?

For example let's take thought forms for example. Is the astral plane made of hyper realistic thought forms and people can join each other's thought forms? in other words people may end up in different scenarios depending on their desires and emotions but they may also share place? Is that it?
Old 11-12-2019, 03:09 PM
Strangerthanfiction

Quote:
For example let's take thought forms for example. Is the astral plane made of hyper realistic thought forms and people can join each other's thought forms? in other words people may end up in different scenarios depending on their desires and emotions but they may also share place? Is that it?

Or maybe the astral plane is objective in the same sense as here but with the ability by individuals who live in that objective realm to produce their own thought forms within that objective realistic realm? Thoughts?
Old 11-12-2019, 05:23 PM
Master

Quote:
When you say that we create our own experiences from our thoughts and emotions in which way do you mean? For example do you agree with the idea that there is objectivity in the astral realm in the same way like this realm? For example if you saw a building and then forget about that building then when you return maybe a week later the building will stay there (unless something maybe natural happened to it). Would love to know in which way you mean that we create our own experiences there by our emotions and thoughts. I've red alot of channeled material. There's many people such as Anthony Borgia, Silver Birch, Frederic Myers, Suzanne Giesemann, Cyrus Kirkpatrick and Jurgen Ziewe that talks about this matter. But i cannot get a clear picture on if the astral plane can be objective in the same way objective works here. For example aliens who live in higher dimensions in maybe advanced buildings, i would tend to naturally think they would live in a very objective astral realm that is real the same way a week later. Thoughts?

Again from what I have read, there is a shared objective reality on the astral planes just as there is a shared objective reality on this physical plane. We each have our own subjective experience of this shared objective reality.

So regarding the building, if we alone have created the building for whatever reason then it will only exist for as long as we give energy to that thought-form. When we stop giving the building energy then it will fade away.

If other people make use of that building then it is not sustained by our thoughts alone. So it will remain present for as long as people provide the thought-form energy to sustain it.

The physical plane is very dense, so if we build a house we have to combine all the physical materials to make the house, and even if the house is later abandoned and forgotten, it will still take a long time to crumble away. The astral plane is far more fluid and responsive to mental energy.

Another example is the idea of the Christian heaven. By all accounts there is such a place on the astral plane, formed by all the conscious and subconscious thoughts of millions of Christians over the centuries. There may even be many Christian heavens according to the differing ideas of differing sects of Christianity. For a Christian in such a heaven, this is very real. A curious visitor might observe such a heaven and know that it is one of many realms and there are other states beyond.

Again, the astral plane is the plane of illusion, the plane of thought-forms seemingly made real.

Peace