Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 18-11-2019, 11:23 PM
Experiencer
Clairvoyance

do mediums see like clairvoyants when practising for this and your in the power i noticed you don't always see a clear figure of a person more like a negative this from what i understand is detected by aura of the seer when appears in the third eyes this is sent to your conscious mind usually for me only happens for a few seconds long enough for me to notice what it is man woman dog cat. i tried to confirm this with others but they seem to avoid answering maybe they see differently other times you can brush past another persons aura and suddenly see an orb but its not like an earth bond spirit that haunts a place that's more like a bright bristling light when it appears in your minds eye id say that's more beautiful cause it the soul of the person that once was.
Old 23-08-2020, 02:24 PM
Experiencer
Seeing Orb Guides

Further to my attempts to find the picture i have finally located the elusive photo like i said i have seen this several time but not with my bare eyes i don't know how many of us actual see these orb guides with our third eyes there's actual science to prove it exists this is on utube i think David wilks describes it best sorry about the spelling

3-24-15piano.JPG.jpg
Old 23-08-2020, 02:35 PM
Experiencer
its not a speck of dust either I've seen these guys when I've been meditating at a Buddhist centre our main room was been remodelled i have a t6errible habit of opening my eyes and looking around at the other we were in the cafe area meditating when one of these guys followed by another went into the teachers eyes but they only appeared as pin pricks of light i did not tell him because i think they don't be leave in such things. i was probably only there to experience such things when they changed the main room to led lighting it did not feel the same from a science point of view led works on a different principle to what we electrician call incandescent light led works on photon excitation but there it is guys let me know if you experience something similar
Old 23-08-2020, 02:48 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by briam
do mediums see like clairvoyants

Clairvoyants are mediums. They use their attribute of clairvoyance (perhaps along with other attributes) when providing mediumship.
Quote:
when practising for this and your in the power i noticed you don't always see a clear figure of a person more like a negative this from what i understand is detected by aura of the seer when appears in the third eyes this is sent to your conscious mind usually for me only happens for a few seconds long enough for me to notice what it is man woman dog cat. i tried to confirm this with others but they seem to avoid answering maybe they see differently other times you can brush past another persons aura and suddenly see an orb but its not like an earth bond spirit that haunts a place that's more like a bright bristling light when it appears in your minds eye id say that's more beautiful cause it the soul of the person that once was.

The ability to see clairvoyantly varies greatly from medium to medium. The quality/clarity of what a medium sees clairvoyantly also varies. And what one medium sees clairvoyantly isn't necessarily seen by another clairvoyant.
Auric (psychic) awareness/reading is another issue.
Old 23-08-2020, 05:36 PM
Experiencer

That's very true bob each have there own specific gifts it's something I never chased when I was as the vision nightmares made me unstable and a very nervous young person no mentors to turn to in those days
Old 23-08-2020, 08:09 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by briam
That's very true bob each have there own specific gifts it's something I never chased when I was as the vision nightmares made me unstable and a very nervous young person no mentors to turn to in those days

It's often best for those wanting to develop their gifts to be guided and supported by those who are experienced. As with so much in life it's better to be taught by those who know and understand.
Old 23-08-2020, 08:45 PM
Administrator
Have to agree with that

Namaste
Old 24-08-2020, 04:41 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobjob
It's often best for those wanting to develop their gifts to be guided and supported by those who are experienced. As with so much in life it's better to be taught by those who know and understand.
I agree, it's better for those that are wanting to develop their clairvoyance by having guide and support from one who's had a lot of experience with it, so it helps them find their footing of how their clairvoyance speaks to them. Cause I find one has to discern how it speaks to other's and it isn't always in the same way~
Old 24-08-2020, 06:34 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aethera
I agree, it's better for those that are wanting to develop their clairvoyance by having guide and support from one who's had a lot of experience with it, so it helps them find their footing of how their clairvoyance speaks to them. Cause I find one has to discern how it speaks to other's and it isn't always in the same way~

Support and guidance is invaluable for developing mediums but there may not be practitioners in the places they're needed.

Unlike the situation in the UK, the USA, Canada and Australia don't have similar networks of Spiritualist churches and centres, places where help ought to be available.
Old 24-08-2020, 05:55 PM
Administrator
Hello

As a natural born Medium I was not given that choice in the path I walk. I had to learn to grow into being me and to accept in being me. We all have abilities but we do not all wish to open those doors. Trust in that once a door is opened it is very hard to close again. I have no way to close my door, so I learned to work with it wide open.

There are many levels we open too.....

Clairaudience –

- Hearing sounds – music – voices – not audible to normal hearing
- Term comes from the French meaning “Clear Hearing”
- Often experienced in dream state and related stages of consciousness
- Many times it’s a whispered message from a voice that is unknown

Clairsentience –

- Super physical sense perception
- Connection on the level of smell – touch – taste – emotions – and even physical senstiaons experience (travel to event and re living it)
- May register on an internal or external level

Clairvoyance – Knowing

- Perception of current object – events – people that are not discerned through normal senses
- The seeing might manifest internal or external visions or seeing of images that then must be interpreted
- On the Astral Level – seeing other Worlds or being

Lynn