Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 04-12-2019, 12:32 AM
Newbie ;)

Citrine and a Clear Quartz crystal!
Old 13-12-2019, 05:17 PM
Newbie ;)

Garnet is my favorite for this. Spending, saving and attracting money becomes more synchronous. Also, I like using iolite for "debt" and citrine,goldstone,jade etc. to augment the main crystals for my grid. Garnet ends up being the centerpiece/activator to the grid.
Old 14-12-2019, 05:19 AM
Master
I love Green Garnet. I have some that were found locally.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 15-12-2019, 08:27 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
I love Green Garnet. I have some that were found locally.
Green garnet is good for brainstorming new ideas to make money, also tempers impulse buying.
Old 05-01-2020, 09:42 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles
i would combine feng shui chinese elements with crystals. for example I have a chinese frog little statue on my desk, The Jin Chan, also called Chan Chu or "Zhaocai Chan Chu", is most commonly translated as "Money Toad" or "Money Frog". It represents a popular Feng Shui charm for prosperity

I surround this on sides with raw pyrite, i have a herkimer diamond behind it and a black obsidian in front of it though i changed some things and put the obsidian in the center and the toadin front of it, and the toad faces me as I am on my desk working.

this feels really strong to me and I sync with it very much. it also seems to be working as well. in future, i might replace the black obsidian with gold sheen obsidian. ill keep the pyrite, the herkimer diamond is good because it amplifies, and perhaps I might add a small but 100% natural citrine, not lab made, not heat treated amethyst, but real citrine. however, I heard some rumors that the real citrine might not even be for money and that is a rehashed myth carried by the wordof mouth. idk about that as I haven't tried it myself.

point is, I would combine whatever crystal/s you choose for wealth with a chinese money toad, you can find cheap statues too or even read about it. "the money frog is placed in a home's feng shui money area or wealth position. This is usually the corner of the home that is diagonally opposite the entry door and is known as the primary wealth position" interestingly enough, I placed it there without knowing and perhaps that is why it also seems to work great :) and for the first time, I really feel this 'grid' to be very potent, not just because of results, but feel it as well. maybe I should post a picture of it, or maybe I shouldn't :)

I enjoyed reading this post very much. Makes me excited to get back home and work with feng shui again. Thank you.

For stones for money attraction I feel obsidian is nice perhaps some green jade as well.

Personally for myself I liked to use anthracite or coal in the past but this may not fit everyone.

Try and find something that feels right for you. You yourself will be better able to attract anything with a stone you work well with. Whether it be peridot, sapphire, or leopard jasper.

Good luck.
Old 06-01-2020, 05:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
I enjoyed reading this post very much. Makes me excited to get back home and work with feng shui again. Thank you.

For stones for money attraction I feel obsidian is nice perhaps some green jade as well.

Personally for myself I liked to use anthracite or coal in the past but this may not fit everyone.

Try and find something that feels right for you. You yourself will be better able to attract anything with a stone you work well with. Whether it be peridot, sapphire, or leopard jasper.

Good luck.
Ever try Green Obsidian?

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 06-01-2020, 09:38 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles
i would combine feng shui chinese elements with crystals. for example I have a chinese frog little statue on my desk, The Jin Chan, also called Chan Chu or "Zhaocai Chan Chu", is most commonly translated as "Money Toad" or "Money Frog". It represents a popular Feng Shui charm for prosperity

I surround this on sides with raw pyrite, i have a herkimer diamond behind it and a black obsidian in front of it though i changed some things and put the obsidian in the center and the toadin front of it, and the toad faces me as I am on my desk working.

this feels really strong to me and I sync with it very much. it also seems to be working as well. in future, i might replace the black obsidian with gold sheen obsidian. ill keep the pyrite, the herkimer diamond is good because it amplifies, and perhaps I might add a small but 100% natural citrine, not lab made, not heat treated amethyst, but real citrine. however, I heard some rumors that the real citrine might not even be for money and that is a rehashed myth carried by the wordof mouth. idk about that as I haven't tried it myself.

point is, I would combine whatever crystal/s you choose for wealth with a chinese money toad, you can find cheap statues too or even read about it. "the money frog is placed in a home's feng shui money area or wealth position. This is usually the corner of the home that is diagonally opposite the entry door and is known as the primary wealth position" interestingly enough, I placed it there without knowing and perhaps that is why it also seems to work great :) and for the first time, I really feel this 'grid' to be very potent, not just because of results, but feel it as well. maybe I should post a picture of it, or maybe I shouldn't :)
Natural citrine indeed doesn't work for attracting money, the non-natural citrine however does.
The default qualities on citrine are about non-natural citrine. People are always so negative about heat-treated citrine, yet want it for money attraction, and I guestimate 70+% of what's for sale IS heat-treated.
It does have energy and does work. All that has happened is that the natural process has been sped up.
So if you want it for money, get the non-natural.
Old 07-01-2020, 06:45 PM
Seeker

I know quartz is supposed to magnify the effects of certain crystals, maybe used with combination of jade?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxQ..._7oggnA/videos
Old 09-01-2020, 03:49 AM
Master
Because money is so intellectual in my experience, I would assume a blue crystal. Usually money comes in my life, from intellectual clarity. Mental clarity. And clear intelligence. Thus I assume a blue stone would be a powerful leverage to me to help me really sync in with my powerful and clear and lucid ability to intellectualize. And even exchange/organize/manage intelligence for currency. And from that state of being, it is very easy to co-create powerfully with the idea of money, currency and economy from a state of clear and expanded intelligence, or highly integrative fast flowing intelligence.

All the most rich people I know, all preach that their money comes to them because they simply know so much clearly that which other people don't know clearly as they know it. It is all mental and informational. Money is even an idea. It is a number. So I think that as you develop mental clarity then you will see obvious and easy opportunity for easy effortless money and you will simply fill that spot, that needs to be filled, and receive money for simply knowing what you know. It's really that simple and easy.

So mental clarity and intelligence. Blue stone. For me.
Old 21-01-2020, 03:21 AM
Newbie ;)

I would also think iolite