Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 05-08-2017, 07:21 PM
Master
The Garden of You

All,

http://www.quotegarden.com/goals.html

I found an online page entitled The Quote Garden, full of delightful and enlightening quotes about goals (see reference above).

I invite you to provide your own, as well....because those are the most precious Affirmations.

Here's one of mine about the difference between intelligence and wisdom.

Intelligence is understanding that others can be like yourself.
Wisdom is knowing that you can only be yourself.

Guthrio

Looking forward to affirmatively enjoying the beauty of quotes you've discovered from others or which you've planted within The Garden of You....
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 06-08-2017, 01:51 AM
Master
My Favorite Bashar Quotes

From the reference: https://truthloveunity.wordpress.com...bashar-quotes/

“There is only the understanding of the thing that needs to be taught to every child on the planet, and that is the knowledge that every single individual on this planet is already powerful as he or she needs to be to create any reality desired, without having to hurt yourself, or anyone else, to get it. That’s how powerful you are.”

“Miracles are not the exception to the rule.. They are the natural, true order of the things.”

“Everything already exists and you are just shifting into another reality, but you are doing it through a way that gives you an experience that you are re-growing the consciousness.”
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 06-08-2017, 03:31 PM
Angel1

This the opposite of what is accepted as an affirmation, hahaha,
BUT it works for me...i got it from a mind altering shift that I was given that
lasted for hours in 2016...my dog even acted differently around me, hahaha, fun to see.
This is what I was 'struck with' as I was looking at a photo of Ramana Maharshi...'You can be where they are.'
Then, "There is No reason why you can't be where they are',
(meaning Paramahansa, also).

So, sometimes I say that, 'There is NO reason... NO reason,
I can't be where all the masters have reached!! None...Zero."

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 06-08-2017, 04:41 PM
Master
...not the opposite, Dear Lady.

Those words are THE very affirmation of Truth that has eternally been so....

As the Infinite Essence, we, with Them, are all already, always there.

Last edited by guthrio : 06-08-2017 at 08:21 PM.
Old 10-08-2017, 04:35 PM
Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio
...not the opposite, Dear Lady.
Those words are THE very affirmation of Truth that has eternally been so....
As the Infinite Essence, we, with Them, are all already, always there.
I know, right?
It is so weird how something is always there yet be unaware of it ...
then, aware of it...then unaware of it......and how to become aware of 'it' is
stillness and having an empty cup.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 26-08-2017, 06:50 PM
Master
Partners in The Garden of Us

http://hybrid-machine.tumblr.com/pos...s-is-so-moving
Old 02-09-2017, 09:05 PM
Master
Go confidently in the direction of your dreams.
Live the life you have imagined.

It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see.

Henry David Thoreau

Last edited by guthrio : 02-09-2017 at 10:21 PM.
Old 02-09-2017, 09:12 PM
Master
I don't have a clever or cool affirmation up my sleeve at the moment, but I love the name of your thread.

Enjoying the exchanges.

Old 02-09-2017, 10:05 PM
Master
Silver,

"I love the name of your thread" is a pretty cool affirmation in itself!

Much thanks.

Hope you enjoy this absolutely enthralling "musical affirmation" written by Steve Kindler called "The Portal of Hunab-Ku".

Hunab-Ku means "The One God" in ancient Mayan culture.

I was inspired to insert a quote I just made up, based on the 2nd quote in the post above from Thoreau.

"It's not what you listen to that matters, it's what you hear"
Guthrio

....as you will soon ascertain.

Reference: https://www.shazam.com/track/6399329...al-of-hunab-ku
Old 09-09-2017, 10:47 PM
Master
A Poet in a Word

All,

I found this quote from a YouTube narration by Ned Johnson as part of his "My Life Story" webinar series, referenced below:

A Poet in a Word

I'll sing a song so listen as I'm singing to the tune,
Then close your eyes and look inside my mind.
Peer into a picture and perhaps you will perceive,
That it's just a piece of person turned to paint
And remember as you hear this,
If my meaning should seem blurred,

That a poem's....just a poet....in a word.

Reference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXBaZAvQLkQ&t=623