Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 19-12-2011, 08:43 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerpentQueen
Now this is weird. Nobody told me to wear red, but I did, indeed, wear red for our first meeting.... and I remember he touched the sleeve of my sweater and said it was pretty... I kept that sweater for years; only parted with it recently, even though it was all ratty....

I also wore a red sweater (a different one) the last time we saw each other.... I do recall fretting over what to wear for that last goodbye, tearing through my closet, nothing seemed quite right. I was late, because I took too long deciding.

Otherwise, I rarely wear red. I have only one red item in my closet at this time, a dress.

i didn't wear much red but now all the time loool
Old 19-12-2011, 08:58 PM
Lionsheart

Red?

I personally have never heard or seeen any referrence to the color red or even pink as it was mentioned in one of the posts but i recall in my own experience that I had a pink rose and later a red one appear right before my twin was trying to connect with me.... there was aslo a song someone showed me by Leeanne Rhimes, some say love.... is like a river... and at the end it shows a red rose and says "never give up".

I am definitely thinking about this one.......
Old 19-12-2011, 09:14 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsymystique
I would NEVER have associated this with twin flames, but I was talking to another on this board, and it turns out she had a similar story.

Years ago when I was on my spiritual journey with my twin, I was told to buy a red dress and wear it to see him. (I did not know him as a twin at this point). I thought it was silly, but looked at it as an adventure and bought the dress. It hung in my closet for over a year.

Something popped up at the last minute several months after purchasing the dress, and I wore it to see him. Amazing spiritual things happened that night.

A few weeks ago, I was talking to someone about twin flames and she revealed that she was told to wear red around her twin. I am just wondering if Spirit has some through with other directives to other people to wear red.
Oh my goodness, for the past six months or so I like the color red so much! I just bought some new red shoes and a pair of red leather gloves. Don't know where it comes from, because I didn't like red before!
Old 19-12-2011, 09:24 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerpentQueen
Now this is weird. Nobody told me to wear red, but I did, indeed, wear red for our first meeting.... and I remember he touched the sleeve of my sweater and said it was pretty... I kept that sweater for years; only parted with it recently, even though it was all ratty....

I also wore a red sweater (a different one) the last time we saw each other.... I do recall fretting over what to wear for that last goodbye, tearing through my closet, nothing seemed quite right. I was late, because I took too long deciding.

Otherwise, I rarely wear red. I have only one red item in my closet at this time, a dress.
This reminds me of last February when my twin was wearing a red patterned 70's shirt. I just HAD to touch it and told him how much I liked it.
Old 19-12-2011, 09:25 PM
Viola

Okay now i'm weirded out. Red is our favorite color, and we always give each other red things. I gave him a red silk vest for Christmas yesterday, in fact.

But the REALLY weird thing is this last weekend I had a huge a major clearing of negative energy. I was feeling very ill and so I went to put my pajamas on, fumbling in the dark, and collapsed on the bed. I was bathed in sweat all night long, having all sorts weird things happen. I could feel his presence, helping me, literally talking me through it.

Then I fell into an exhausted sleep and started to dream. in the dream, red kept popping up. I put on red lipstick, he was wearing red in his outfit. It felt like I was at some sort of graduation party, and everyone was so happy for me....

The funny thing was, is when I woke up, my sleeping clothes were red. Socks, tank top, pajama bottoms, everything. I had managed to somehow to grab only red colored items in the dark. Too funny...
Old 19-12-2011, 09:34 PM
WhiteHorse55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nymphea
Oh my goodness, for the past six months or so I like the color red so much! I just bought some new red shoes and a pair of red leather gloves. Don't know where it comes from, because I didn't like red before!

Omg - me too! n yes there is a 'red' connection! So many times - this color has popped up in many ways!!

Nice observation - gypsymystique!

WH55
Old 19-12-2011, 09:35 PM
Master

i wasnt going to post this as it really WILL get me caught out but we had about a one hour chat about red pants, i don't even know how it started more in jest than anything else the night it started we both had red pants on, and i only own one pair! and we didn't even get to seeing each others pants so i really dont even know how it came up in conversation at ALL but it somehow spawned a massively long chat about the subject for a long time after.
Old 19-12-2011, 09:39 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystical
my story ?????

Yes, your story about your vision. It seems many of us are having things like that crop up.
Old 19-12-2011, 09:41 PM
WhiteHorse55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nymphea
This reminds me of last February when my twin was wearing a red patterned 70's shirt. I just HAD to touch it and told him how much I liked it.

This reminds me of a plaid shirt he had worn a few months back! Many synchronicities happened that day!

WH55
Old 19-12-2011, 11:50 PM
Master

Okay, now I'm weirded out...lol

I never thought of it until you all started telling your stories. (I was just thinking about the dress and a friend's story). He seldom wears red for pictures, but the day I met him, he was wearing a red jacket later in the day. I happened to wear red that day because I feel braver in the color. My psychic friend may have told me to wear it that day too...hmmm