Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 16-08-2019, 05:03 AM
Pathfinder

I need patience!

Hello dear friends,

I remember the days were I didn't notice anyone or anything or I was not as conscience as I am now? People have the tendency of being so hypocritical and it’s begging to annoy me. How can I go back to not noticing this things? I can tell when people lie about their social status and I’m this or that like if life was a competition? I don’t even try but here they are playing these games that just don’t make any sense to me. I wish I could find people that are censure and down to earth and have more interesting thing to talk about. Unfortunately for me it’s beginning to seem imposible and that makes me feel like I’m the problem? Anyways just venting, I’ll keep on looking for friends that I can relate with and not this freinimies that I’ve talk with lately. Feeling down!
Old 16-08-2019, 06:14 PM
Master

Maybe you live too much toward your outside, and not enough toward your inside.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 16-08-2019, 08:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Energy22
Hello dear friends,

I remember the days were I didn't notice anyone or anything or I was not as conscience as I am now? People have the tendency of being so hypocritical and it’s begging to annoy me. How can I go back to not noticing this things? I can tell when people lie about their social status and I’m this or that like if life was a competition? I don’t even try but here they are playing these games that just don’t make any sense to me. I wish I could find people that are censure and down to earth and have more interesting thing to talk about. Unfortunately for me it’s beginning to seem imposible and that makes me feel like I’m the problem? Anyways just venting, I’ll keep on looking for friends that I can relate with and not this freinimies that I’ve talk with lately. Feeling down!

I hear you.

For me, I find 'getting out of the loop' helps.

I too remember the old days................

Taking walks, doing window shopping and watching the animals seems to get me back in perspective.......

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 23-09-2019, 05:37 PM
Master
Quote:

Hello E22- In my personal view-based opinion, your life is part of a 'happening' that is much greater than your 'self'. From my book:
During periods of opulence, the impact of such judgment and response is not as clear-cut because attention is then focused on the excess that is available, and opinion and will are generally tempered by contentment. Selfishness and personal attainment are not strenuously objected to, often they are even encouraged and admired, because many then see nothing wrong with focusing on pleasing themselves and, because they feel there is more to be had, are inclined to be easygoing and accepting of others doing the same. However, as resources diminish and choices regarding their allocation become crucial, tolerance for excess and waste decreases, evaluation becomes more critical and interpersonal reaction, accordingly, more acute and intense. In proportion to how beneficent or detrimental one is perceived to be, one is then resolutely either endorsed and supported or rejected and opposed by others in one’s ken.

As the ill effects of ecosystemic deterioration become more assaultive and inescapable, the process progressively becomes more energized and all-encompassing. The impetus to identify and correct what has gone wrong intensifies to the point where all that is of consequence is examined and a referendum based on conscience is held. ‘Apparent’ words and deeds are scrutinized; underlying attitudes and intentions are clairvoyantly assessed. Not just gross unwholesomeness, charades of piety and legality are judged for what they are, as mores are seen to be mere ‘forms’ of expression and the spirit which gave rise to them is redistilled and clarified. Dialogue and debate lead to consensus and conviction. Spokespersons and exemplars emerge in all quarters. What is necessary and beneficial is earnestly espoused and advocated. What is wasteful and counterproductive is equally earnestly abhorred, and those who engage in such behaviors are censured and castigated. (Though we have clearly embarked on such enterprise, much more is yet to be said and done on this score, in the current macrocycle.)
There is no 'easy' solution to the 'problem', no going back to and burying your head in unconsciousness. Yes, do look for and seek to associate with friends with moral standards and behavior that you can/do like and respect. In the meantime (regarding your feeling 'down') I suggest you read inspirational (increasing your understand and reinforcing of your values) texts and listen to inspirational music and songs. Love and comfort yourself in your 'aloneness' by being and liking yourself as you own best friend.

my book is freely downloadable, but it may not be your 'cup to teat'. There are other inspiration writers. Here's a link that came up when I typed 'inspiration writers' into my search engine:

https://www.pw.org/content/fifty_mos..._authors_world

If and when you find someone whose writing you 'connect' with, look for others who resonate with similar ideas. This may take some time, however, so make becoming your own best friend your highest priority for now. Here's a page with links to explore in said regard:

https://www.google.com/search?client...wn+best+friend
Old 24-09-2019, 02:20 PM
Master

Patience is good.
That combined with detachment is better.
Even better is both patience and detachment guided by a consecrated spiritual aspiration; devotion to spiritual ideal.

~ J

Old 26-09-2019, 05:13 AM
janielee

Thanks. ...
Old 28-09-2019, 09:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jyotir

Patience is good.
Even better is both patience and detachment guided by a consecrated spiritual aspiration; devotion to spiritual ideal.
~ J
INTERESTING OBSERVATION

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 29-09-2019, 06:05 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jyotir

Patience is good.

~ J

Don't forget this:

Patience is a virtue
Posses it if you can
Though seldom found in women
'Tis always found in man.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 29-09-2019, 09:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Hello dear friends,

it's a gift and a curse all in one. Think it's something that comes with age in some people.
Old 29-09-2019, 01:51 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
Don't forget this:

Patience is a virtue
Posses it if you can
Though seldom found in women
'Tis always found in man.
Is this an example of mysogeny in (verbal) action?