Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 18-09-2019, 03:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
You are on a roll.....
Dying from 3 years of cancer, I would also take the injection if I could get hold of LSD in that form.

I have to check out the "Island". As for Brave New World Revisited, Huxley was a master of colons and semi-colons.
Maybe Aldous had colon cancer ...

NOW I am "on a roll".

*runs away*
Old 18-09-2019, 03:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Yeah, I will let up on the theory for a while...my brain needs a rest - as evidenced by the fact I am now listening to techno metal - the contradiction of all contradictions.

I realise this is a forum where people discuss deep and meaningful stuff, but what can be more deep and meaningful than watching cats react to cucumbers? Seriously?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pXv44YL_Gio

What is it about cucumbers that freaks cats out so much? Omniscience fails to answer that question...so Huston, we have an existential problem.

That Matt Kahn video is worth the watch by the way.

Maybe peeps need to forget about Enlightenment to find it..when they come to the realization of who is actually "forgetting" of corz.
Hahaha....'tis very deep indeed
Cat whisperers say it's coz they somehow fear it's a snake or a snake- or lizard-like creature. It must be a limbic response b/c cats are normally smarter than that folks!
Will watch the vid later, most def!

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 18-09-2019, 04:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
Hey :)

I suppose one needs to have a total understanding of what one requires to experience. In a broader sense it could be said that God / Source or whatever word suits created individuality to experience everything that there is to experience.

So when we associate soul groups, higher selves into that individual equation then at some point one may need to experience the dark side just because the experience hasn't yet been experienced or integrated. At this level, it's not a choice to experience light or dark it simply is what you at a soul level requires to experience ..

I would say in time and in reflection of all of one's lifetimes had to date then one's requirements change so one's lifetimes had in future incarnations will reflect that ..

At a point you may find that one reincarnates as a teacher or a healer each time, just in slightly different ways, perhaps some heal through their hands, their presence, their music, their words ..

Going back to my previous thoughts in regards to forgiveness, how can one really appreciate the act of forgiveness of another if one hasn't had the experience of being forgiven also ..

This seems to be a most common process really in many aspects of life .. A counsellor for example or a medium who has lost loved one's or has suffered many conditions relates to their patients and clients in such a deeper way when they have experienced the same or similar ..

x daz x
Daz You are loved and forgiven...now go forth, my child...in love and forgiveness (!!!)

Completely agreed...just felt like that sort of summed up my response in agreement
We do need to experience love and forgiveness...and then, to open to it and accept it and embrace this reality within ourselves, that we are loved and forgiven by others.

Often we have been forgiven over and over by others, across lifetimes...but perhaps, until we are oriented properly within ourselves, we cannot or do not accept it.
And likewise perhaps we cannot forgive ourselves either, until we open to the possibility.

This same process of opening and acceptance applies to forgiving others, but as you say, if we have not already also opened to receiving love and forgiveness from others...and from Source...and from ourselves, then it may be more difficult for many.
Yet someone has to get the ball rolling...thus, with awakening, we realise that the love and forgiveness we have to offer one another is a precious and priceless gift to the soul.

And, can we say, in closing, FF/TG that we do not have to continue to experience/dabble in the dark side once we've been there/done that/suffered from it?
Though I agree...sharing that experience and coming through the other side of it makes you far, far more resilient and resistant to it.
Because you know your vulnerabilities that much more truly and you can work with them much more honestly and courageously. You can own them, name them, and strengthen them. You can care for yourself and your heart centre that much better.

Peace & blessings
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 18-09-2019, 04:32 PM
Legrand

Quote:

A bit of Shivani self-love... anybody care to join me in a dance?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qM5W7Xn7FiA

Always there to dance with you Shivani!
Old 18-09-2019, 07:56 PM
Master
Quote:
I realise this is a forum where people discuss deep and meaningful stuff, but what can be more deep and meaningful than watching cats react to cucumbers? Seriously?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pXv44YL_Gio

What is it about cucumbers that freaks cats out so much? Omniscience fails to answer that question...so Huston, we have an existential problem.
Maybe I am a wimp, but if I turned around and saw a cucumber proportionate to me as the cucumber was to the cats, I would jump and run for 'hell'.

But then as I said to one of my friends "Don't leave home without your KY".

Glad some of YOU are having fun.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 18-09-2019, 10:55 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
There is one benefit.. knowing exactly what it is that's going down, but also realizing what it is that you actually need to do to rectify the situation...and when it is in your power (and best interests) to do so.

That PM I shared with Unseeking Seeker contained a lot more than I divulged here.

Shivani:

I will be okay...nothing that some grounding and bringing the energies back down into Muladhara Chakra won't fix (temporarily, until I can get a Soul Retrieval) and having a set bed time and waking up routine... keeping hydrated, giving up coffee and refined carbs, doing more yoga.

Once Kundalini rises, you can't slacken off...well you can, but there will be dire consequences.

don't hate me for mentioning. im pretty sure you by now know that i have little in common with the general population of people into spirituality. even less with the gurus generally. or all that i have seen. so i wouldn't say this for any other reason than it could in my view help.

i spent time with two gurus meditating and such. i spent time at an ashram that specialized in transmissions. it really does help clear through stuff that may have taken longer. i realize noone gave you a connection with a goddess or god. i recall u talking about it. and thats cool and thanks for sharing. but a weekly meditation with a guru who is in the experience of bliss and silence 24/7 whom does this for years may be a good idea. and to be clear this isn't a solicitation of me offering you anything. i don't give or offer these things. maybe one day a long way off from now. there are gurus that have been doing this successfully for years. i could share with you one that i have had experience with if that helps. i haven't meditated with any for a long while now. but like i was saying i spent years meditating with these folks until i felt it was no longer useful. again dont hate me for mentioning. i just wish for you to get past that blockage.

forgive me if you have already tryed for a period of time what im mentioning.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 19-09-2019, 12:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
don't hate me for mentioning. im pretty sure you by now know that i have little in common with the general population of people into spirituality. even less with the gurus generally. or all that i have seen. so i wouldn't say this for any other reason than it could in my view help.

i spent time with two gurus meditating and such. i spent time at an ashram that specialized in transmissions. it really does help clear through stuff that may have taken longer. i realize noone gave you a connection with a goddess or god. i recall u talking about it. and thats cool and thanks for sharing. but a weekly meditation with a guru who is in the experience of bliss and silence 24/7 whom does this for years may be a good idea. and to be clear this isn't a solicitation of me offering you anything. i don't give or offer these things. maybe one day a long way off from now. there are gurus that have been doing this successfully for years. i could share with you one that i have had experience with if that helps. i haven't meditated with any for a long while now. but like i was saying i spent years meditating with these folks until i felt it was no longer useful. again dont hate me for mentioning. i just wish for you to get past that blockage.

forgive me if you have already tryed for a period of time what im mentioning.
Thank you my dear for the recommendation and I don't hate you for it...in fact, I appreciate your kind words and help.

Thing is and truth be known, I have had quite a few guru recommendations during my time here on SF.

Jonesboy also offered it to me a couple of years back, a member called Nityananda offered it to me, then recently, Unseeking Seeker offered it to me (what that PM was about initially) and now you are offering to hook me up.

This is by no means being disrespectful to anyone, but how do I know that what works for others is going to work for me? Also, with all of the Gurus out there and with people recommending different ones to me left, right and centre, how do I ever choose? Navigate the whole "guru maze"?

I have heard it said "when the student is ready, the teacher will appear" but what if half a dozen teachers appear simultaneously?

I also have a problem believing that Shaktipat can be given online and whilever I have that disbelief, I doubt very much I will be open to receiving it...and once I have a belief, there isn't anything another can say that will ever change it...this is a personal flaw in my psyche that I am learning to accept and love. I need to experience things for myself and I cannot "be told" anything...I was pretty much born this way and that caused endless consternation for my parents who tried to tell me that the stove was hot..

Sometimes I will watch certain videos on YouTube, and like Unseeking Seeker, I also resonate really well with Igor Kufayev...ever seen Igor give Shaktipat? Here we go:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D_V2X0sK-pY

Look at all the gems I am giving you guys!

Now, please excuse me while I go and dance with Legrand.

I love Janielee and Legrand because they engage me at a personal level without all the bulldust and I like that...I find it quite refreshing.
Old 19-09-2019, 12:18 AM
Legrand

Hello Shivani,

It's getting night time on my side of the planet. I will dance all night with you, if you allow, during my lucid dreams

Enjoy!
Old 19-09-2019, 12:37 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Thank you my dear for the recommendation and I don't hate you for it...in fact, I appreciate your kind words and help.

Thing is and truth be known, I have had quite a few guru recommendations during my time here on SF.

Jonesboy also offered it to me a couple of years back, a member called Nityananda offered it to me, then recently, Unseeking Seeker offered it to me (what that PM was about initially) and now you are offering to hook me up.

This is by no means being disrespectful to anyone, but how do I know that what works for others is going to work for me? Also, with all of the Gurus out there and with people recommending different ones to me left, right and centre, how do I ever choose? Navigate the whole "guru maze"?

I have heard it said "when the student is ready, the teacher will appear" but what if half a dozen teachers appear simultaneously?

I also have a problem believing that Shaktipat can be given online and whilever I have that disbelief, I doubt very much I will be open to receiving it...and once I have a belief, there isn't anything another can say that will ever change it...this is a personal flaw in my psyche that I am learning to accept and love. I need to experience things for myself and I cannot "be told" anything...I was pretty much born this way and that caused endless consternation for my parents who tried to tell me that the stove was hot..

Sometimes I will watch certain videos on YouTube, and like Unseeking Seeker, I also resonate really well with Igor Kufayev...ever seen Igor give Shaktipat? Here we go:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D_V2X0sK-pY

Look at all the gems I am giving you guys!

Now, please excuse me while I go and dance with Legrand.

I love Janielee and Legrand because they engage me at a personal level without all the bulldust and I like that...I find it quite refreshing.

ok. thanks for sharing your thoughts on it. i agree and glad some people are good on a personal level. thats generally not my thing. i take no offense to your honesty.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 19-09-2019, 01:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
ok. thanks for sharing your thoughts on it. i agree and glad some people are good on a personal level. thats generally not my thing. i take no offense to your honesty.
You are very welcome.

There is a deeper level of understanding and awareness which I am also bringing to the fore in this thread...it goes way beyond what is being typed here.

When I watched that Matt Kahn video last night, words were said that totally bypassed my rational mind, but my heart heard them loud and clear...but I also realise that what works for me personally, probably will not work for others either if they don't believe...so it is a two-way street.

Does that mean that Matt was giving me Shaktipat? or just saying what I needed to hear at the time? I don't feel that anybody can give you anything that is not already within yourself and all they can hope to achieve is facilitate the awakening of it...but that is also very personal and individual.

The Guru doesn't give you anything.

I guess it all boils down to trusting that someone whom you have never met before is going to know you better than you know yourself to be able to provide the right environment or space for your flower to unfold...like the gardener attending his crop...all he can ever do is plant the seed, but it is up to Grace to do the rest.

No guru is gonna drag my a$$ out of bed at 4am to meditate. No guru is gonna shove kale juice down my throat twice a day instead of coffee.

What happens when the universe tells you what to do but you don't listen? feel totally unmotivated to do so? For no matter what a guru may say or do, in the end, it is up to the individual to act on it and if they either do not or cannot, then c'est la vie or c'est la mort - whatever the case may be.