Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 17-09-2019, 06:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
In the end no body has to get you cept you.

Being educated and having a ton of knowledge that supports life in some way,will always find an outlet. My experience with smart intellectuals who have brilliant minds and lots of experience for some reason (in my circles) don’t worry about their self care half as much..

Then they end up exhausted, unwell, unhealthy..and they have nothing left to give. All their energy going into learning, building knowledge becomes very unbalanced.
Pretty much.

I already "get" me...but it is STILL "so what?"

Oh, Dark Matter is just the result of the gravitational entanglement of super luminal photons? SO? BORING!

The limestone casing on the pyramids was used as a reagent to extract monoatomic isotopes from base metal salts? *YAWN* NEXT!!!

Watch me read the Bardo Thodol in Tibetan...backwards!! TOO EASY!!!

Oh, so those things that scholars think are "seals" from Mojendro Daro are actually educational aids for children? Like alphabet blocks? Cools!!...NEXT...

Meanwhile, I am dying...my physical body is rotting away...and it is too late for me.
Old 17-09-2019, 07:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
Hey there Daz :) Yes with awakening comes the rising awareness of interbeing, including all that we are in this life and in all others. It is a real mind-bender until we are able to get heart/hands around it, so to speak. Certainly it remains more in the background of our awareness until we are strong enough and committed enough to our journeys to know ourselves more deeply and more truly. The good, the bad, and the ugly, as they say.

Black magic ...sigh...so you really went down the rabbit hole for a time, eh? I feel great compassion for you even so, because no down you perpetrated trauma because you'd experienced trauma. The black arts offer a justification for all this to many, using them whilst offering its ways as a means of controlling the self through predation of others. I'm glad you've instead moved on long since to focus on ownership, healing, and reconciliation regarding self and others.

Yes ultimately it's tied to the point of awakening when you decide to face yourself and your past (all you are to this point) in the fullest sense. For many, it means focusing on the present life and getting right-aligned and making amends, if they've not done so much till now. But once we've begun to live aligned with centre in our current lives and with those we touch, then all that we are will also rise in our awareness...and we will become aware of past lives and connections in those past lives.

This step or place is a normal yet hugely transformative and expansive part of the journey...the aspect of awareness and reconciliation in interbeing. It's just that we don't have much language or knowledge around this, since most of humanity is only just coming to this place on the journey.

And humanity is having loads of problems with 1. taking ownership / 2. acknowledging the equal value and worth of others / 3. making amends and seeking reconciliation...all in authentic love. Because any one of these 3 items I just mentioned require a vast transformation in the human spirit, in the human consciousness, to be attained in authentic love.

Daz...First good on you, just so good on you for forgiving your abuser and for seeking forgiveness where you had harmed others.

SEE QUESTIONS BELOW
Just to be clear, along with doing these things in spirit...

Did you
also literally speak to another and forgive them directly/in words for abusing or harming you either in this life or a past life?

And also, just to be clear, where you had abused or harmed others, did you apologise/seek forgiveness directly/in words for abusing or harming them either in this life or a past life?

If so, that is amazing and truly moving. Becasue that is what is required to begin to truly reconcile...to move there and offer these things not only in spirit, but also in the real world to others. To put them on paper, or best of all, to speak them aloud to others, directly and with intention. Because with our direct presence and concrete commitment to stand in our intentions through our words and deeds, we can begin to truly live with integrity, and thus to reconcile and heal. To walk our journey in a deeper peace, union, and resonance with one another...with all our fellow travellers.

Agreed, no matter what, we are responsible for all we are and do. And those impacts are real and must be addressed at some point by us and by no one else. And awakening and taking ownership now is always good, true, and beautiful...no matter what it is that we must own and face and make amends for. Now is always the right time to begin on that journey in authentic love.

Re: dark side...you are unique like every other soul. But in general...I recognise the dark side lacks balance in lovingkindness and as such the dark arts offer power and control detached from compassion and lovingkindness. Equanimity is also love...the love of each equal to the other. The strength of equanimity without the temperance of lovingkindness is crushing and annihilating of all that is, full stop, rendering the null set.

However, the iniquity of humanity generally tends in the other direction...toward unbounded lovingkindness for the self, toward a narcissistic focus on self-gratification as "God", where we alone matter. Where we disregard the humanity and boundaries of all others and use/exploit them as tools to attain our means, our pleasures. The expansiveness of lovingkindness without the restraint and focus of equanimity is unfettered service to self. It is soul-killing and annihilates the uniqueness of every soul and of the infinite diversity of all that is. Also rendering the null set.

Thus, through targeted imbalance and targeted misalignment -- the dark arts seek to corrupt and extract the power of equanimity without the love and the balance and parity that necessarily comprise it, in order to control and manipulate others through indulgence in unbounded service to self. Dark arts control through outright oppression if they must, but mostly through feeding and exploiting the iniquities of others (their lusts, desires, obsessions, fears, and so forth).

I think that whenever you "went there", you probably needed to learn that true power lies in the light, is aligned with Source, and that it lies within the awakened heart centre. Once you grasped this, you could move on. Back toward right-alignment.

Also you mention more recently that you got that all of these are aligned with authentic love and forgiveness. Particularly forgiveness, which so much of humanity struggles to do. This is also huge. We can't go forward beyond a certain point without ownership, healing, and reconciliation. And a lack of forgiveness holds us back...as does our inability to ask for forgiveness. We need to offer both of these sincerely. But this can only occur once we have sincerely turned away from our own particular brand of misalignment and committed to the right path. I.e., once we have attained honour and our character -- and our words and actions -- reliably stands for principle, integrity, authenticity, and commitment to the path of right-alignment and ownership.

I got the "forgiveness" lesson loads easier than many kind of by accident, because it was so easy to see that the love remained even whilst I was murdered...repeatedly. It's too bad I couldn't bottle it and give it away, because it's all opposite to what we assume "here on earth". Even though we may still struggle to comprehend all the details, as you say.

Peace & blessings Dazza
7L

Hey :)

I like to think that there does require the experience of something dark in order to understand a deeper meaning of the light. This dark lifetime came after several lifetimes more enlightened so to speak and I don't believe in spiritual devolution and I don't believe that there is much of a choice when it boils down to what the soul aspect requires to experience for many reasons but the self healing and the realigning with the heart is perhaps a small price to pay for the experience had even though there is much suffering for all involved.

This goes back to my original thought about how people behave when aligned and when not and it doesn't necessarily reflect where a peep is at within themselves when they create sufferings on a grand scale.

On the surface peeps will never know if a dictator who has a taste for blood is highly evolved or not, one can only tell if one is aligned through the heart or not.

In regards to the forgiveness aspects and your questions, I wasn't conscious of coming face to face with anyone but that doesn't mean to say that in the spirit world we didn't shake hands so to speak. Some might not want to face other's because they are not yet ready too but are willing to let bygones be bygones but I was aware of another lifetime in the american civil war where generals of both sides shook hands in the spirit world.

I had a good few years of american civil war generals visit me a while after I saw myself in a north / union uniform. I was betrayed by my own side which perhaps reflects a strong sense of loyalty in my life now, I was even killed by vikings as a viking for trying to spread love in an earlier life.. Gees I know how to pick em don't I lol..

In my present incarnation there has been forgiveness through communication but perhaps not in a way where it's straightforward. Straightforward in a way where the other who has found it difficult all their life to come to terms with themselves and their actions would never apologise because it would mean that they were unjust. So in this case when it was said that she never realized at the time what she had and now does then it is in her way accepting her unjust behaviour. Does that make sense.

If I was to verbally say I forgive her for her actions that would of pushed her over the edge. I feel she had come as far as she could for now. As you know she isn't a well lady and has been consumed by addictions and by her own guilt and I wouldn't be sending healing to her if I hadn't forgiven her.. and as also said before, my sufferings endured by her hand was the catalyst for me to find myself, this understanding also played it's part in my recovery and forgiveness work relating to myself and what I did in the sorcerer lifetime ..

It's getting all the fasts together and in this conscious lifetime getting all the facts to all incarnations is most difficult .. perhaps in some way it isn't mean't to be.. You just get enough info to clear up any residue energy.

x daz x
Old 17-09-2019, 07:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
I look forward to it...well, apart from the fact we are both Leo, both spent a lot of time in Asia Minor, and while you like Orwell, I prefer Aldous Huxley, both have eaten dead bugs...
Just before Eric Flair died, he wrote 1984. What may have inspired him was Aldous Huxley's Brave New World.
As for Aldous Huxley, I loved his book Brave New World Revisited.
When Huxley died, most people never noted the day.... it was the same day President Kennedy got assassinated.

Ohhhhh..... I forgot, the poet Jacintha Laura May Buddicom met Eric Flair while he was standing on his head!

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 17-09-2019, 07:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Just before Eric Flair died, he wrote 1984. What may have inspired him was Aldous Huxley's Brave New World.
As for Aldous Huxley, I loved his book Brave New World Revisited.
When Huxley died, most people never noted the day.... it was the same day President Kennedy got assassinated.
Yes... amazing how that went down...and did you know that Aldous Huxley took his last LSD trip just hours before he died? He didn't want to come back down...he passed over tripping.

Huxley was a good friend of Timothy Leary and Richard Alpert (Ram Dass).

The many LSD, Mescaline and Psilocybin trips inspired Huxley to write "The Doors of Perception/Heaven and Hell" which was inspired by a quote from William Blake taken from "The Marriage of Heaven and Hell".

Quote:
If the doors of perception were cleansed, every thing would appear to man as it is: Infinite. For man has closed himself up, till he sees all things thro' narrow chinks of his cavern.[33]
- William Blake (1793).

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Doors_of_Perception

Incidentally, after Jim Morrison read that book by Aldous Huxley, he decided to call his newly formed band "The Doors of Perception"...later shortened to just "The Doors".

However, in my mind, it was "Island" which was Huxley's masterpiece, and there is one quote from it which I love with all of my heart...which has pride of place in my personal diary/journal:

https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/504...ou-who-sustain

Anyway enough of that.
Old 18-09-2019, 12:07 AM
Deactivated Account
the flys are crazy in the midwest. haven't been in a while. window down for a minute or two. ten come in. not saying what happend next.

brought back a memory of picking up a load in i think nebraska during summer. shorts on and for whatever reasons wasn't allowed in the truck during loading. these flys must of had teeth. cause my legs were in pain bite after bite. this would be a good practice for anyone wishing to express great compassion towards flys. pick up a load tbere in shorts. and see how long you can take it. lol

with all the talk round and round about flys......just having fun.

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 18-09-2019, 12:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
the flys are crazy in the midwest. haven't been in a while. window down for a minute or two. ten come in. not saying what happend next.

brought back a memory of picking up a load in i think nebraska during summer. shorts on and for whatever reasons wasn't allowed in the truck during loading. these flys must of had teeth. cause my legs were in pain bite after bite. this would be a good practice for anyone wishing to express great compassion towards flys. pick up a load tbere in shorts. and see how long you can take it. lol

with all the talk round and round about flys......just having fun.

It’s the land of ‘survival of the fittest’ at times..it all fits the whole nature of life.
Old 18-09-2019, 12:18 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
It’s the land of ‘survival of the fittest’ at times..it all fits the whole nature of life.

and i lost in nebraska. lol

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 18-09-2019, 12:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by running
and i lost in nebraska. lol

Oh well them’s the breaks..haha

My mother used to swat the flies, my father used to spray and swat. My mother used to also kill ants if they took over her kitchen..

My brothers used to steal birds eggs from nests and put in their collections..

Me I collected stray cats and fed them. Much to my parents disgust!! ��
Old 18-09-2019, 12:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Yes... amazing how that went down...and did you know that Aldous Huxley took his last LSD trip just hours before he died? He didn't want to come back down...he passed over tripping.

Huxley was a good friend of Timothy Leary and Richard Alpert (Ram Dass).

The many LSD, Mescaline and Psilocybin trips inspired Huxley to write "The Doors of Perception/Heaven and Hell" which was inspired by a quote from William Blake taken from "The Marriage of Heaven and Hell".

- William Blake (1793).

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Doors_of_Perception

Incidentally, after Jim Morrison read that book by Aldous Huxley, he decided to call his newly formed band "The Doors of Perception"...later shortened to just "The Doors".

However, in my mind, it was "Island" which was Huxley's masterpiece, and there is one quote from it which I love with all of my heart...which has pride of place in my personal diary/journal:

https://www.goodreads.com/quotes/504...ou-who-sustain

Anyway enough of that.
You are on a roll.....
Dying from 3 years of cancer, I would also take the injection if I could get hold of LSD in that form.

I have to check out the "Island". As for Brave New World Revisited, Huxley was a master of colons and semi-colons.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 18-09-2019, 04:20 AM
janielee

Quote:
This is SO true!

Fricken hell, dudes...DUDES....just look at me, while I parade myself around as the perfect, living example!

I parade myself around not out of a sense of pride, arrogance, egotistical accomplishment, but as the "poster child" of what NOT to be(come).

For what is it that I do not know? Not much.
Where has knowing all the secrets of the universe got me? effing NOWHERE!

All it has got me is a whole host of fellow beings who want absolutely nothing to do with me, because they figure if they don't talk to me, I will have no alternative but to stop talking/sharing/relating, realise that all my knowledge is totally useless if I don't have any outlet for it and just send me away to meditate in silence and solitude... isn't it? ISN'T IT?

For it IS possible to know the mind of God... then what? Oh wow, look at me! I am omniscient as well...woop de do dah.

I have even been holding back my knowledge on here, lest I break out into Sanskrit at the drop of a hat without any translation...lest I start speaking Rongo Rongo because there are no English equivalents to relate what it is that I mean..then, what is the use of knowledge when nobody could ever understand you? EVER?

I already lose half my audience after the first 5 minutes discussing scalar differentials and Eisen vectors in quantum foam fluctuations...you can hear crickets chirp and they are saying "tell us something you DON'T know"! and I be like "frick that...if nobody gets me, I'll just go back to translating the Taittreya Upanishad... someone will probably understand everything I have been saying only after I am dead...which is sorta the way it goes with people who "know stuff".

Is there any benefit to omniscience, SD?

JL