Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 04-08-2019, 11:05 AM
Newbie ;)

Fourth time having the same dream

Since Sept 2018, I’ve had the same dream four times.

I’m at a hotel and my card key to get into my room does not work. I get off the elevator to go to the front desk to get the card key fixed. When I get to the front desk I notice my ex is also at the front desk having the same problem getting into their room. The front desk attendant asks us for our room numbers, before either of us answers the elevator door opens and two other versions of my ex walk out and come to the front desk having the same problem getting into their rooms. I now have 3 versions of my ex in front of me: one version when we first met, second version towards the middle of the relationship, and the third version was at the end of the relationship/break-up. We all look at each other and at the same time say “wow what a coincidence”.
The front desk attendant asks everyone again for their room numbers, my exs reply:
First version - room 113
Second version - room 26
Third version - room 11
When it’s my turn to say the room number, I can’t remember my room number...and simply say “I don’t know”. At that point the dream ends.

I’ve had this dream four times, same details, same versions of my ex, same room numbers, same scenario. How can this dream mean something? Is there meaning behind the numbers? Why 3 versions of my ex?

Any thoughts on interpretation would help. THANKS
Old 05-08-2019, 02:48 PM
Super Moderator
Dreams reoccur until we get the point they are trying to get across. Possibly something in your life triggers the dreams to come about. Hotels are temporary residences. In this case, you keep running into your ex so it likely relates to them or the story that was built around them. All relationships have a beginning, middle and end. Each phase has a lesson to be learned. It's possible the dream is trying to help you become conscious of what you learned or didn't quite finish learning from the relationship. In numerology 113 reduces to 5, the number for freedom and change. 26 reduces to 8, the number related to material matters. 11 reduces to 2 which relates to teamwork. So maybe contemplate your time with this person and how your life was affected in those areas by being with them. As well, maybe ask yourself if you have truly let the relationship go. Sounds like the story may be over but you are having trouble working it out. I would definitely ask before bed, why you keep having the same dream. Maybe you will get a followup that clarifies things more for you. Take care.
Old 19-08-2019, 12:10 AM
Newbie ;)

Thanks for the meaning of the numbers...that is interesting. 113=5=freedom & change: when I first met my ex it was exciting and new because I never dated someone like them. It was a change, I took a chance in starting a relationship with a person I wouldn’t normally date. I was surprised by how much we had in common even though we are from very different backgrounds. 26=8= material matters: during the relationship our backgrounds did influence a lot of what we did and although there were differences we shared similar views on life, relationships, religion, and culture. I thought we were on the same page at that point in the relationship, but things didn’t work out and we broke it off. 11=2= teamwork: I’m a little confused by this one, the relationship didn’t end well, there was no teamwork. 😒

I hope someday I’ll get through the dream to try to work it out instead of it being “on replay”. Maybe we still have feelings for each other, maybe we are twin flames destined to be together - - - only the universe knows at this point.
Old 19-08-2019, 12:17 AM
Newbie ;)

Any tips on what I can do before sleeping in order to try to get an ending to a dream? I’ve tried going over the details of the relationship before going to bed to try to trigger something or repeating the dream for a 5th time, but no luck yet.
Old 20-08-2019, 01:33 PM

Interesting dream WhenDovesCry and nice reply by Michelle11.

The dream may be telling you that you "don't have the right key" to "the room" yet. "The room" refers to a part of your ego which is locked away ie it is unconscious. Rooms and houses are "man-made constructs" like our egos. We build a picture of ourselves and who we think we are but often have "locked rooms" in our houses. Neither the male part of you nor the female part of you (your ex) has the right key (assuming you are male and hetero but it also applies if you're not).

I would say to myself before going to sleep "show me how to open the door because I want to learn about the part of me in the room", Try this at least 5 times. Sometimes when I have asked my dream for a direct answer I have been shocked by the direct reply I got.
Old 03-09-2019, 08:56 PM
Knower

Sat

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhenDovesCry
Any tips on what I can do before sleeping in order to try to get an ending to a dream? I’ve tried going over the details of the relationship before going to bed to try to trigger something or repeating the dream for a 5th time, but no luck yet.

Sounds like your ex is quite reassured in the dream, perhaps they’ve moved on.

You not knowing your room could mean that you haven’t yet moved on, or are still not over your ex yet.

If you don’t want to get back together, get back up and move on with your life. Life is temporary, so get back to living it with confidence and knowing who you are.
Old 03-09-2019, 09:33 PM
Knower

Truth

Quote:

To be honest you don’t really need dreams to tell u about your life, your life is there for you to see, accept reality and assess your thoughts and emotions.

See if you’re still into her, if you have direction in your life or not and take practical steps to remedy any issues you have regarding these things.

Good luck.
Old 07-09-2019, 02:28 AM
Newbie ;)

Smile

Hi - I have a different possible explanation for the room numbers.
At the start of the relationship it’s 1 + 13 - 13 commonly represents misfortune. Unlucky for you!
During the relationship it’s 23 - twice 13 and unlucky for both of you
At the end of the relationship it’s 1+1 -separate again and no association with unluckiness.
I think this dream is about you coming to terms with separating. You may not have it anymore as time and you move on!
Old 07-09-2019, 04:59 AM
Master
Angel1 Welcome to our latest menber!

MERCEDES,
WELCOME TO THE FORUM!

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 07-09-2019, 06:35 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Since Sept 2018, I’ve had the same dream four times.

I’m at a hotel and my card key to get into my room does not work. I get off the elevator to go to the front desk to get the card key fixed. When I get to the front desk I notice my ex is also at the front desk having the same problem getting into their room. The front desk attendant asks us for our room numbers, before either of us answers the elevator door opens and two other versions of my ex walk out and come to the front desk having the same problem getting into their rooms. I now have 3 versions of my ex in front of me: one version when we first met, second version towards the middle of the relationship, and the third version was at the end of the relationship/break-up. We all look at each other and at the same time say “wow what a coincidence”.
The front desk attendant asks everyone again for their room numbers, my exs reply:
First version - room 113
Second version - room 26
Third version - room 11
When it’s my turn to say the room number, I can’t remember my room number...and simply say “I don’t know”. At that point the dream ends.

I’ve had this dream four times, same details, same versions of my ex, same room numbers, same scenario. How can this dream mean something? Is there meaning behind the numbers? Why 3 versions of my ex?

Any thoughts on interpretation would help. THANKS

I read about your dream and it touched me and the fact that it's been in September til now... I've had dreams I've wanted interpreted. It also made me curious and I shared this with my wife and we prayed asking Jesus what it meant. I'd like you to accept this interpretation as just one of the possible interpretations that may be on this thread, as probably you maybe faithful to another belief system, path or practice.

Each ex represents a belief/practices/path/religion that you had in the past and you represent your current one. The key represents the power of access to "enter within", into the Truth and commune, the Bridal chamber, secret place, etc. The room number represents what the end of that path yielded as part of a "story" so to say.

Now, at the end, all these paths meet at the same place and that is the start point, and they all have the same problem... Incomplete. All of you look at each other saying "What a coincidence!"; no matter what path they are, they lead to the door with they're broken key and back to square one.

The lady asks you all your room numbers; to state the "objective learned" from each path, and this is a story for you to learn in summation through these numbers telling a story of where you are until now. 113, 26, 11,... and you forget to mention 133.

Pardon me here, And I do not mean to sound as though I know it all; I'm still learning as all on numbers and it is truly a beautiful art, but number meaning at times can change. These numbers are meant to be taken the way they are. The occult adding of numbers serves a different role compared to what they mean here. Let me have a go...

113 - Death to something; abandonment, renouncement.
26 - Some form of a transformation.
11 - Progression
133- Fortified (You)

This is two sided; leaving your ex resulted in a self transformation of sorts that has led you forward on your path. Now you, as you stand did not know the key lesson at the end of all this, and that is that you are a whole lot stronger than you were before. But why has this been allowed to make you stronger? For the path and choices you have to make ahead. Which leads to your spiritual life; this progression of numbers has simultaneously been happening in your spiritual life.

We were shown you walking on a road and you did not know where it was to lead to, and you kept walking. It was also revealed to us that you are with a wheelbarrow standing before a large beautiful fountain of water and light, yet you do not know what to do.

The Spirit gave me John 4:7-24 to give to you in relation to your recurring dream.