Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 28-07-2019, 09:26 AM
Knower
I don't think it worked.

Well, my mom took me to a "healer" to get fixed. Apparently I had 2 demons on me, 16 entities and 2 curses. I sorta agree because some of my thoughts feel like they aren't mine, like telepathy. And if we're telepathic towards each other, I'm very sure a "demon" can put thoughts in my head.

The healer made me focus on my sacral chakra and pull this "demon" out of me. He made me breath is heavy lots of times but I feel it was only to cause the sensation of something happening to my body. I feel like I read his mind and I heard him say telepathically "I can't stop pretending" after thinking about him and wondering if he's a fake. He was also telling my mom he healed 40 people the day before, and he charges $40 a "healing" session, so that's 3200 he made in one day. I still feel the same as I did before I got "healed." Maybe he helped unblock or activate my sacral chakra.

I'm psychic and telepathic along as an empath, and I'm sure he knew because he told me I could "do this" too as he said.

I'm just skeptical because what if he's a con artist? And why does he charge for healing when it's belief in yourself that really heals you. He's charging someone something that is rightfully theirs and that's healing. When I was high on weed, I thought "what if f*cked up my chakra?" Thoughts?
Old 28-07-2019, 10:43 AM
Deactivated Account
The thing that really disturbs me the most; what kind of mother would tell their child that he is possessed by demons and curses? That's downright psychological abuse.
Old 28-07-2019, 01:46 PM
Guide

"I'm just skeptical because what if he's a con artist?"

IF? Heck yeah he's a con artist.

Can he truly do what he claims he can do (I'm not even clear what that was. Was he trying to purge the demons, entities, and curses?)? Maybe.

The key is that he claims to be doing 40 a day. That's just "slam, bam, you're healed, next" type of stuff. Not really focused on an individual, just collecting fees from sheep. That's why you still feel the same. He didn't actually do anything.

Since all he seems to have done is had you breathe deeply and focus on a chakra, you can absolutely do that yourself. It's an excellent meditation practice. And not just the sacral chakra. Try each of them and work with the energy there.
Old 29-07-2019, 03:02 AM
Knower
$1600. I meant $1600* lol my math is dumb
Old 29-07-2019, 03:38 AM
Master
Healing somebody of demons, entities and curses is extremely abstract and hard to prove.

I 'healed' one person who injured her arm in a car accident. The injury was so severe she could not raise her arm. She had already spent a considerable amount of money going from one doctor to another before I met here.

According to her, I 'healed' her almost instantaneously.

She never realized I had been preparing her for the 'big' day over a period of a month or more.

I worked within her belief system.

On the 'big' day, I told her to tell me when she felt her angel behind her. When she made the acknowledgement, I told her to let her angel raise her hands up to her waist level. When that happened, I told her that her angel is raising her bad arm straight up. Instantly, her hand raised. I proclaimed her angel said she was 'healed'.

She could not believe she was 'instantly' healed. Neither could I. Even her doctors could not believe it but when she showed them, they had to believe. One doctor 'tossed' her out when she explained about the 'instant' healing.

As for the charge: $0.00.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 05-08-2019, 02:26 PM
Suspended
Master
I am usually messaging on the Angels and Guides page, but I just had to reply on this post... $1600 a day - he's got some explaining to do when he meets his maker for sure, wouldn't like be in his shoes... If you feel you have a negative attachment, then just ask your Angel/Archangel to clear your space and even house space if need be - also you can ask for a light shield, and for anyone new here just check it out online, lots of information there regarding light shield, this/these formulas have helped me out so many times over recent years while looking for the light, from the dark times I was in a few years ago with health issues...
Old 05-08-2019, 06:58 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi BJAsapace, Hope you feel back normal soon. I am offering few free sessions online. PM me if you would like to experience one. I cannot guarantee instantaneous healing or complete healing in one session, but surely can equip you with some tools and do energetic cleanup.
Old 08-08-2019, 12:10 AM
Pathfinder

In response to BJA - I'm so sorry you're mother subjected you to all that. It sounds like you are highly intelligent - thank God - and can reason for yourself. Be careful on your spiritual journey, stay grounded and try not to let your mother influence your true self.