Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 27-12-2019, 11:59 AM
Master

Akashic records

Have you seen your Akashic records? Is it something real?

I did an experiment last night, I had no expectation because I had no idea of what's going to happen, anyway, I've seen image after image, many many children with their parents, they were from all around the world. There were so so many images. The whole experience was very vivid and overwhelming, I had to stop because all those images had no mening to me and because they kept on appearing on and on.

Prior to this experience, I had this super strange sensation that an angel came to me, I can't describe the joy and the love I felt, it was pretty intense and it only stayed for a moment, in blink of an eye it disappered. It gave me a message but I can't remembet it all: "In reality...."; and that's all I can remember.
Old 27-12-2019, 12:12 PM
Master
I've been there in meditation a few times to read in my own book and if ready to let go of some things too.
So there I was with my own book, but I always have this block when it comes to seeing things. It makes me get out of the flow and into thinking. Or maybe I wasn't ready to see these things as it includes past lives.
I'm not incredibly drawn and interested to go their btw so I guess it's not really part of my path to be busy with that.
Old 27-12-2019, 03:10 PM
Master
I've heard it's only for the few ones with good intentions,cause they contain propabilities of the future as well.
I believe you have to become an adept astral projector,and maybe then you'll be given the privilege to see the real history of all things.
Old 27-12-2019, 03:12 PM
Master
And of course no need to mention those who claim they can read your akashic records for a few bucks.
Old 27-12-2019, 04:25 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
I've heard it's only for the few ones with good intentions,cause they contain propabilities of the future as well.
I believe you have to become an adept astral projector,and maybe then you'll be given the privilege to see the real history of all things.

I just wanted to find a way out of suffering for me and for all people, this is the driving force that pushes me to go deeper and further.

I did not mention that after this experience, I had two more and one was really horrible because I found myself stuck in sleep paralysis and I had to wait to wake up. I just can't understand why my energy is so so low, I just could not leave my body, I was way too heavy. I tried again and again, all I could do is rise a little bit and then to fall again into my body.

Anyway, today I've proven myself that OBEs are real, and not just a product of the mind, I saw my entire room, my brother sleeping beside me and even the sun rays passing through the window, when I woke up, the very same image I saw with my real eyes, amazing!!!

I still can't understand why my energy is so low, I used to go in and out from my body several times in the very same night. Something is affecting my energy, I can feel it but I don't know what.
Old 27-12-2019, 05:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I just wanted to find a way out of suffering for me and for all people, this is the driving force that pushes me to go deeper and further.

I did not mention that after this experience, I had two more and one was really horrible because I found myself stuck in sleep paralysis and I had to wait to wake up. I just can't understand why my energy is so so low, I just could not leave my body, I was way too heavy. I tried again and again, all I could do is rise a little bit and then to fall again into my body.

Anyway, today I've proven myself that OBEs are real, and not just a product of the mind, I saw my entire room, my brother sleeping beside me and even the sun rays passing through the window, when I woke up, the very same image I saw with my real eyes, amazing!!!

I still can't understand why my energy is so low, I used to go in and out from my body several times in the very same night. Something is affecting my energy, I can feel it but I don't know what.
If you find out,inform me as well.Maybe real OOBEs are indeed draining your energies.
Old 27-12-2019, 05:50 PM
Experiencer

I had an Akashic records reading from this forum. What was stated in my reading seemed like it made a lot of sense. My teacher of my psychic development class also mentioned that he was able to access the records, but he stepped back from it all because he wasn't sure he wanted to be responsible for knowing all that kind of information about people's lives and their future.
Old 27-12-2019, 06:38 PM
Master
A friend of mine once had an experience with the akashic records,while the car he was in,flipped upside down.
He told me that time changed,and his life was parading in pictures in his mind.

That's an example of seeing the akashic records.Or better 'through' them.
Old 28-12-2019, 07:55 AM
Master
Also check this one.Simple and for everyone to understand.
http://www.to-en.gr/afos/Lobsang%20Rampa/p5_en.htm

And this one.
http://www.lobsang-rampa.net/ramstory4.html
Old 28-12-2019, 11:40 AM
Master

http://www.chosenones.net/article.php?id=624 I think I was lead to the Hall of Records as a gift by the Lords of Amenti, my experience of this is on that link. The books, their knowledge was in the form of light packets which the body then takes on, I was allowed to open one and absorbed what came from it. I have not been back to that library though. It was a special place and I have no idea if I'm allowed to go back to it or not.