Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 12-09-2019, 01:42 AM
Ascender
Can We Talk Ethics?

So I suddenly had a really bad vision of my x doing a really illegal thing. Would you just say somethi g once? I don't know if he is even going to read my emails now. I thought about trying to text the same same thing to him once. He may not be even using the same number anylonger either?
That is all I can do. And not harp out if some kind of responsibility to prevent something? And it could have already have happened and he would never admit it.
Old 14-09-2019, 07:10 PM
Seeker

"In order to hold onto the things we love the most, we need to let them go'"

You did not provide enough information for us to assist you in making a decision. What illegal thing?

How did you break up with your ex? Was it on good terms?

If I were you, I would move on and forget about your ex. His life is his responsibility. The fact that you are still reaching out to him means you still have feelings so either get back together or find someone new.

If you really want to tell him about the vision, go ahead and tell him ONCE. But if he doesn't respond, MOVE ON.

good luck, don't let love blind you
Old 15-09-2019, 02:29 AM
Guide

What do you hope to accomplish by saying something to the ex about your vision?

Are you hoping to prevent him from doing something? Are you trying to reach out and curtail his bad behavior? Do you just want him to know you are watching him?

If it's the first option, I think I would mention it once. If he hasn't done the horrible thing you saw in your vision, no harm done and he might think twice about ever doing it.

If it's the second option, he's a big boy and if you aren't in a relationship, let him go. It's his responsibility. You aren't his mother.

If it's the third option, it might anger him to know you are keeping tabs on him. Do you really want to go there?

So to answer your question, only speak up if there is some good to come of it. Otherwise, let him go.
Old 17-09-2019, 04:20 PM
Newbie ;)

I'm seeking sixteen voice hearers seeking each other. Been going through things and hearing we need to find each other for probably four or five months. Please contact me!
Old 18-09-2019, 10:32 PM
Ascender
Unhappy I am a psychic, this is about psychically warning him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pewdiepie
"In order to hold onto the things we love the most, we need to let them go'"

You did not provide enough information for us to assist you in making a decision. What illegal thing?

How did you break up with your ex? Was it on good terms?

If I were you, I would move on and forget about your ex. His life is his responsibility. The fact that you are still reaching out to him means you still have feelings so either get back together or find someone new.

If you really want to tell him about the vision, go ahead and tell him ONCE. But if he doesn't respond, MOVE ON.

good luck, don't let love blind you

I told him it was a bad idea to party right now. I think he is a black out drinker or has a second personality that can be scary.
Old 18-09-2019, 10:33 PM
Ascender
Exclamation What?

Quote:
Originally Posted by karlbob2006
I'm seeking sixteen voice hearers seeking each other. Been going through things and hearing we need to find each other for probably four or five months. Please contact me!

What on Earth Does this that you wrote, mean?