Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 12-06-2019, 07:33 PM
Knower

Channeling celebs or materialists

Has anyone managed to channel a celebrity or a materialist (i.e: Stephen Hawking, Mark Twain, etc) ? If the answer is yes, did they give any confirmation or insight?
Old 13-06-2019, 03:20 AM
Knower

I once connected with Freddie Mercury. He was in awe of the love for him that this world had. It surprised him because he could not feel it deeply/truly while he was here. He was too much in his own disbelief and disconnection. Only on his death, did he accept/feel the magnitude of it.

I was skeptical that I was going to be able to connect with him specifically but due to the absolute surprise I had at this revelation - in my head, he was loved, knew it and gloried in it - I felt like the connection was real. And it made me review his life and destruction and realize that feeling other people's love required self love, for all of us.

That's the only experience I've had like you're asking for though.

<3
Old 13-06-2019, 09:36 AM
Administrator
I have not channeled celebs but I do see them. I remember a couple of months after Freddy Mecury passed. I had just gone on my third child at the time we were selling our home to buy a bigger place.
my husband had to go away with work for three weeks.
with the stress of selling my home I nearly lost the baby. one evening the kids were in bed I was sat downstairs when all of a sudden a figure stood in front of me, told me he would watch the baby and he would be ok.
I was carrying a boy I knew the sex of all my kids never had a gender scan didn't need one, the figure was a famous singer he was wearing clothes that I had never seen him in before. it was Freddy mecury.
my husband came back with a video this was 1991 featuring freddy one track on the video he was wearing the clothes I had seen him in the track was called Breakthrough,
I am a medium anyway so seeing spirit doesn't faze me but this was a couple of months after freddy passed

Namaste
Old 14-06-2019, 12:14 AM
Knower

That's super cool, Native Spirit :-)
Old 14-06-2019, 01:13 PM
Master
Over the last 10 years or so there has been a pattern of celebs or well known spirits stepping forward to me . At first I thought blimey why would I be thinking of such and such and I pretty much kept it all to myself, I mean who would believe me anyway and all it would of done in my eyes is draw unwanted attention and the attention for most would be an energy of ridicule and I get that enough already just speaking about my realizations lol . .

The years went on by and more and more of these celebs came through and as confirmation when I went to my spiritual circles, or spiritual churches / workshops / retreats they would say the same ..

What I found pretty cool is that certain spirits who were in someway connected to each other would step forward also, so when I researched these peeps I would find out that these dudes knew each other in some way or where in the same field of work so to speak ..

So many confirmations attained over the years that would take a week to explain and go through even those well known spirits that was also other well known spirits that had since reincarnated .. for example I have had over the past year Lancelot, Noah, Clovis, Saladin, Longfellow and Mark Prophet .. Now it turns out that these dudes are of the same soul, so to speak .. just different embodiments ..

This was actually through trance put out to me at my last retreat some 3 months ago in regards to that I have put the pieces of the puzzle together in these regards .. It is kinda cool to make sense of things in hindsight because it did take 10 years to make certain connections, but it had to be that way because I needed to understand the relevances .

My visitations cover a wide base of peeps from poets, philosophers, artists, film stars, presidents, saints, biblical folk, comedians, doctors, nurses, surgeons, scientists, dictators, channels, mediums, Gods and Goddesses, ascended masters, writers etc etc ..

Now what is also pretty cool is that a few years ago I spotted a few channels on youtube that would channel some of whom had visited me and I would think that's interesting because it was only a little while ago I had such and such .. then I would have another visitation (joan of arc) as an example and then I would be thinking, I bet she ends up on youtube soon with one of these mediums and bingo up she pops, so many of these spirit individual are doing the rounds so to speak and in the same vein when I would go to physical mediumship retreats these same peeps would pop up and many would say yes we had a particular chemist turn up at one seance to then turn up at another's somewhere else .. and it would be confirmed ..

One major player from the past that has stepped forward is leslie flint who was a direct voice medium that brought through well known spirits https://www.leslieflint.com/who-is-leslie-flint now even some of those spirits that worked with him back in the day are working with others now, it's just a continuation of work that all . This was another aha moment when I researched leslie's connections with my own and yet again saw a match on many occasions ..

I am building up to the reasons why these individuals are coming forward because it's best to understand my background to some extent and it's been no flash in the pan by any means, but what is apparent is that there is something in motion from the world of spirit where there has been contracts been made up where well known individuals will help bring forth awareness / knowledge of many spiritual topics .

I know the hard core spiritualists don't care whom speaks about what is wise and true but for millions upon millions they would be drawn to listen to the words of well known people rather than joe bloggs .. In some respect it is good P.R. for the world of spirit for putting these well known faces forward ..

There is a lot more to come, even 'channeling erik' is part of this movement and he brings forward many of these same faces I suppose you just gotta see how things are unfolding here ..

Like said, I was a little reluctant to share this information based upon how certain peeps would react .. but you know what I don't really care what peeps think now, I don't care if they believe me or not ..

x daz x
Old 14-06-2019, 01:45 PM
Master
Just some of the actresses I have had visit over a year or two .. I suppose it's like a spirit scrap book lol, I just download a pic of them and put them on my works computer ..

Not sure if the screen shot of my desktop will come out or not ..

x daz x
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dazzle.jpg (135.3 KB, 13 views)
Old 08-09-2019, 11:22 PM
Proteus

This is something that I would like to do - except not so much 'hollywood' celebrities, more like great thinkers of yesteryear - like Napoleon Hill - those are my kinds of celebrities!
Old 18-09-2019, 11:07 AM
Master
I find most peoples lives interesting for there are always deeper layers so to speak. Perhaps some celebs get a bad rap at times for being superficial and vain and such likes but as we all know appearances can be deceptive ..

One can also take into consideration that the actress of their last incarnation could of been a philosopher in their past incarnation ..

All such knowledge of all incarnations can be made known to them at a certain point in time ..

This is why there is much wisdom that is channeled nowadays even if it someone like Marilyn Monroe or Elvis .. for there is far more to them than meets the eye .. (same goes for all of us) ..

x daz x