Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Judaism

Old 28-02-2017, 02:13 PM
Master
Is Humanity the Son/Daughter of Yahveh?

I think the genius of Christ is that He named Himself as the SON of God. Not God Himself but the SON.

That gives us a clue as to the workings of God. Why was He not Yahveh Himself? Well ask yourself, is that possible? The question is how can a manifestation or expression of God be the whole being? That logical answer is that it cannot. Christ claimed He was the Word. Christ is a Word of God - meaning that He is something tangible and manifested. He is perceivable.

Since we are perceivable and manifest as well then is it not logical to assume that we are The Word too....although as yet in a minor form. Is it not logical to assume that we are Christ or The Offspring of God too.

If God is Absolute then perhaps any expression or manifestation of God is the Offspring of the whole. It is perhaps a more fitting declaration to say I AM the Son/Daughter of God rather than claim to be the whole.

I sincerely do not believe it is possible for anyone to be EVERYTHING. Because EVERYTHING is just too darn BIG. In other words there will always be otherness and duality. The trick is to learn to live with it.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 02-04-2017, 02:55 AM
Knower

I think you got it right. I agree anyway. He also said he was the "son of MAN" - I think this was a way of saying the Christed path (seeking the Light of ALL Truth and unconditional love) or the path toward Ascension is the birthright of all humankind (regardless of particulars of their religious beliefs).
Do you know about the letters for Yahweh being the sign for Pi?
Old 04-04-2017, 09:05 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritofZoe
Do you know about the letters for Yahweh being the sign for Pi?

Have never heard of that before.

Old 20-08-2017, 01:43 AM
Seeker

Jesus is the son of Jehovah...and still is...and always will be...Jesus came here to prove to us that we have a spiritual being within us and paid a heavy price to do so...And showed us the way to get back in to the spirit world..At least to the Jews and the Gentiles..( the grafted branch of his Jews.) Using the key of David..to open what no one can close and close what no one can open.. Those who obey him and do not deny his name and do as he asked of us, and go into their room and close the door behind them and take a candle and place it on the Bible and use the prayer he gave us in secret will be rewarded openly...and that door will be opened within them and they can pass into the spirit world and not be hurt by the second death...Just like he promised.....neemish
Old 27-09-2017, 11:23 AM
Master
But Jesus came over two thousand years ago and not much has changed spiritually since then. I would love Jesus to be God but I cannot help but doubt it at times. I think that if Jesus actually was God then it would all be over by now.

Old 19-07-2018, 03:54 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
I think the genius of Christ is that He named Himself as the SON of God. Not God Himself but the SON.

That gives us a clue as to the workings of God. Why was He not Yahveh Himself? Well ask yourself, is that possible? The question is how can a manifestation or expression of God be the whole being? That logical answer is that it cannot. Christ claimed He was the Word. Christ is a Word of God - meaning that He is something tangible and manifested. He is perceivable.

Since we are perceivable and manifest as well then is it not logical to assume that we are The Word too....although as yet in a minor form. Is it not logical to assume that we are Christ or The Offspring of God too.

If God is Absolute then perhaps any expression or manifestation of God is the Offspring of the whole. It is perhaps a more fitting declaration to say I AM the Son/Daughter of God rather than claim to be the whole.

I sincerely do not believe it is possible for anyone to be EVERYTHING. Because EVERYTHING is just too darn BIG. In other words there will always be otherness and duality. The trick is to learn to live with it.

It's interesting you use the term "Yahveh" which is nice because it's a pet peeve of mine when I see Christians and Messianic Jews say Yahweh knowing full well there is no "w" sound in Hebrew! The acronym is supposed to be YHVH but I've also heard it pronounced Yahuvah. Perhaps that might be an anglicized version of the Hebrew from the Latin Jehovah. I'm wondering which one is wright? Yahveh or Yahuvah. I'm leaning toward Yahveh because there is "ah" sound in the last Hebrew letters of YHVH which together make a "veh" sound not "vah".
Old 04-08-2018, 11:34 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by K1ng_L3ar
It's interesting you use the term "Yahveh" which is nice because it's a pet peeve of mine when I see Christians and Messianic Jews say Yahweh knowing full well there is no "w" sound in Hebrew! The acronym is supposed to be YHVH but I've also heard it pronounced Yahuvah. Perhaps that might be an anglicized version of the Hebrew from the Latin Jehovah. I'm wondering which one is wright? Yahveh or Yahuvah. I'm leaning toward Yahveh because there is "ah" sound in the last Hebrew letters of YHVH which together make a "veh" sound not "vah".
The position of most scholars is that the letter "vav" was, in fact, originally pronounced "waw".
Old 05-08-2018, 08:46 AM
Master
Google has it as Yahweh and does not recognise Yahveh.

Old 06-08-2018, 01:27 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Honza
Google has it as Yahweh and does not recognise Yahveh.
I just went to Google and Plugged in Yahveh. No problem with hits.
Old 06-08-2018, 04:08 PM
Master
You are right but Yahweh is the more common. I was exaggerating....