Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 06-09-2019, 12:53 PM
Master

Staying positive actually helps having OBEs

I noticed that if I leave my mind to be consumed by negative thoughts, my spiritual experiences decrease to almost none, my OBEs are very instable and I don't have much energy left to actually explore more into the spiritual realms.

Are you aware of this thing? When my mind was crystal clear, I used to have more than 5 OBEs every month, then, when I left negative things to take over, all my OBE became very instable, I did this test last night too.I barely could keep myself for few moments outside my body, I felt that there was not much energy left...

This makes me to think that the vibrational thing is something real, in other words, when you are positive, your inner vibration is higher, but when you give in to those negative feelings, your inner vibration is low thus your spiritual experiences are dark and confusing.
Old 07-09-2019, 12:54 AM
Administrator
Hello

Like with anything those negative thoughts or feelings need to be put aside so that you do not get a negative experience. Energy feels what at times we do not even think is there, so to travel with negative thoughts might well land you on a negative journey your so not wanting. The lower level vibrations that are out there too might well feel your level of energy and pull on that to use for their means.

This is why you work hard to clear you mind, to make sure your rested and have an intention pre set for Astral Travel or Meditations. Your letting your guard down some so make sure your ready for all that is out there.

A good tool I found was "Book Shelving" before a journey, so that what you do not need to take with you is left behind til your back and able to re connect to all life issues that might be with you.

Lynn
Old 07-09-2019, 12:30 PM
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I noticed that if I leave my mind to be consumed by negative thoughts...
.... in other words, when you are positive, your inner vibration is higher, but when you give in to
those negative feelings, your inner vibration is low thus your spiritual
experiences are dark and confusing.
Yes.
Thoughts are funny aren't they?! Ha!
It has been said,"Thoughts are like birds flying overhead ...you can't control them,
but you certainly can stop one from making a nest in your hair."

I don't trust them, period....they remind me of ocean currents...they can come from anywhere
taking your dingy all over the place...and not where you want to be!
And you certainly need to be in control if you are APing!

So, what to do ?
Realize it's our dingy and I have the rudder and I'm steering it to where I want to go!

So I have practiced Thought Control for around 12 years. Why some people find control to be wrong, I dunno...
who wants to be raking the yard thinking of their horrible neighbor and how they would like to put nails in their driveway?
Oops...bad, bad thought.
But they deserve it!
Oops... bad, bad rationalization thought.
I'm so bad for having those thoughts.
Oops... bad bad guilt thought.
And on it goes.

So you control the channel...change the thought to a lovely thought.
'Gosh, I love raking...I'm so blessed to have the strength and energy to rake...so many need help and pay for someone to do this...
Thank You, Lord....and thank You, for that big shade tree.'

Practice makes perfect...recognize a thought that is unwanted and useless.
Chuckle. Then, gently, like placing the needle back on the record...be still and peaceful.
Under no circumstances harbor anything but constructive, wonderful thoughts.
We are so powerful in this matter.

That's my input, anyway. And so far so good!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru