Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 01-10-2015, 01:14 PM
Deactivated Account

Vibrations

The past few nights, I've been waking up from intense dreams to my whole body vibrating. I can't really find the words to describe it but it's a very strange sensation. It's not painful in any way and only seems to happen at night. I've experienced odd sensations in specific areas of the body during mediation before but never coursing throughout my entire body at once. I'm wondering if anyone has any insight to this?
Old 01-10-2015, 08:52 PM
Administrator
hi
the key word you have is vibration, movement of energy within your own body, energy has a resonance frequency and those cirtain parts of the body you are experiencing them may be chakras or energy centers of the body.

I would recommend reserching chakras if your not familiar with them to see if they make sence to you and your experiences,

activating or energising any or all of these chakras will give you intense dreams. the trick is not to overly be concerned by them and to allow them to be expresssed unhindered and naturally, try to refrain from being forcefull in your understanding of how energy works in your body.
Old 01-10-2015, 08:56 PM
Ascender
People that astral project speak of a vibration phase before they leave the physical body. Look in that section there is lots of info and experiences
Old 01-10-2015, 09:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by nammyoho
The past few nights, I've been waking up from intense dreams to my whole body vibrating. I can't really find the words to describe it but it's a very strange sensation. It's not painful in any way and only seems to happen at night. I've experienced odd sensations in specific areas of the body during mediation before but never coursing throughout my entire body at once. I'm wondering if anyone has any insight to this?

Intense dreams awaken sensations in a few ways. Mostly in the past when I was shifting fears in my dream space, my whole body would vibrate as I was letting go. For me it was often the energy level within my body in process, clearing and balancing out and often it would happen at night time, which seemed to coincide with my night time fear space as a child.

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 02-10-2015, 04:16 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by heart
hi
the key word you have is vibration, movement of energy within your own body, energy has a resonance frequency and those cirtain parts of the body you are experiencing them may be chakras or energy centers of the body.

I would recommend reserching chakras if your not familiar with them to see if they make sence to you and your experiences,

activating or energising any or all of these chakras will give you intense dreams. the trick is not to overly be concerned by them and to allow them to be expresssed unhindered and naturally, try to refrain from being forcefull in your understanding of how energy works in your body.

I'm familiar with the chakra system but have heard about both the 7 chakras and 12 so I think I could definitely do with more research. I've experienced some odd sensations in my solar plexus, heart, throat, and third eye chakras during meditation in the past but this has been just plain energy throughout my whole body which is new to me. It definitely fades when I start to think about it so I'll refrain from focusing on it for a while tonight if it happens and see how that goes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dryad
People that astral project speak of a vibration phase before they leave the physical body. Look in that section there is lots of info and experiences

I think that's fair to relate since it's right after waking up from intense dreams but I don't really feel in control of the dreams. I'll have to look more into astral projection because it's not something I'm very familiar with. Is that common to still feel the vibrations after waking though?

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturesflow
Intense dreams awaken sensations in a few ways. Mostly in the past when I was shifting fears in my dream space, my whole body would vibrate as I was letting go. For me it was often the energy level within my body in process, clearing and balancing out and often it would happen at night time, which seemed to coincide with my night time fear space as a child.

This makes the most sense to me personally. The dreams are usually relating to heavy fears and emotions that I've had to confront recently and I can feel those emotions very strongly during the dreams. In waking, my body just feels burning hot and buzzing and after that wears off, I'm kind of forced to confront those issues consciously for a few minutes before falling back asleep. I have felt lighter emotionally so I'm not complaining but I'm curious as to why this would happen solely in the dream state and not during meditation. I was afraid of the night time as a child too haha so maybe you're onto something.
Old 02-10-2015, 04:27 AM
Master
Quote:
This makes the most sense to me personally. The dreams are usually relating to heavy fears and emotions that I've had to confront recently and I can feel those emotions very strongly during the dreams. In waking, my body just feels burning hot and buzzing and after that wears off, I'm kind of forced to confront those issues consciously for a few minutes before falling back asleep. I have felt lighter emotionally so I'm not complaining but I'm curious as to why this would happen solely in the dream state and not during meditation. I was afraid of the night time as a child too haha so maybe you're onto something.
[/quote]

Sounds like my own process that I went through a few years ago.

As you mentioned you were curious about why in dream state and not meditation..

We are functioning through every space of being whatever we are being and doing.. The reason we often offload bigger fears in dream space is because we often, are not fully letting go in meditation to allow the process in this way.... Remember sleep is where we let go fully...so doesn't it make sense that major fears are awakened in dream state to trigger our conscious self to let go more fully in a more holistic way....?:)

Man has learned how to challenge both Nature and art to become the incitements to vice! His very cups he has delighted to engrave with libidinous subjects, and he takes pleasure in drinking from vessels of obscene form! Pliny the Elder
Old 03-10-2015, 05:34 PM
Deactivated Account

That does make sense. The dreams show me aspects of myself that I have found often painful to think about and might not have been unwilling to do so consciously.
Old 04-10-2015, 11:07 AM
Newbie ;)

Sleep is a sort of nothingness, it's closer to the natural emptiness than your waking state.

That's why it's considered one of the bardo states, one of the inbetween states.

So it's easier for your body to let go of clinging and open up during sleep - hence the flow of energy.