Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 30-07-2014, 11:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by good day
I spoke the truth
You see it as attack, I don't.
You are welcome to your opinion.
If something can be invalidated, it's not right.
the mind must be still, not filled with our repititions. We get in the way of God. Get it?
"Be still and know" says it all.
Don't you read your bible? Or do you pick and choose?

The answer to all of this? FAITH!

Yes, seems sometimes God does answer prayer by not granting our personal desires, or wishes. But, rather, working things out better, and on our behalf in the long run.

No?

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 31-07-2014, 01:41 AM
good day

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morpheus
The answer to all of this? FAITH!

Yes, seems sometimes God does answer prayer by not granting our personal desires, or wishes. But, rather, working things out better, and on our behalf in the long run.

No?

God already knows what we need, not continuous prayers. Thy will be done is all we need to pray for.
Old 31-07-2014, 04:55 AM
StaroftheSea

Hi Jatd,

My apologies, have been away from a Laptop and computer for a while.

Of course every person 'receives' Jesus/God/The Holy Spirit in different ways, being quiet and still paramount, initially, without prayer for many people however Jesus gave us the Paternoster which was 150 x "The Our Father" Prayer and Jesus through His Heavenly Mother Mary gave us The Rosary to pray.

Our Lady Mary Mother of God to the world through Saint Dominic:
"1. Whosoever shall faithfully serve me by the recitation of the Rosary shall receive signal graces.

2. I promise my special protection and the greatest graces to all those who shall recite the Rosary.
Our Lady is our Advocate and the channel of all God's Grace to us. Our Lady is simply highlighting that She will watch especially over us who pray the Rosary. St. Louis de Montfort]

3. The Rosary shall be a powerful armor against hell, it will destroy vice, decrease sin and defeat heresies.
St. Louis de Montfort states "Since Mary alone crushed all heresies, as we are told by the Church under the guidance of the Holy Spirit (Office of the Blessed Virgin Mary)".

4. It will cause good works to flourish; it will obtain for souls the abundant mercy of God; it will withdraw the hearts of men from the love of the world and its vanities, and will lift them to the desire for Eternal Things. Oh, that souls would sanctify themselves by this means.

5. The soul which recommends itself to me by the recitation of the Rosary shall not perish.

6. Whosoever shall recite the Rosary devoutly, applying himself to the consideration of its Sacred Mysteries shall never be conquered by misfortune. God will not chastise him in His justice, he shall not perish by an unprovided death; if he be just he shall remain in the grace of God, and become worthy of Eternal Life.
As Sacred Scripture tells us, "For my yoke is sweet and my burden light." (Matthew 11:30)

7. Whoever shall have a true devotion for the Rosary shall not die without the Sacraments of the Church.

8. Those who are faithful to recite the Rosary shall have during their life and at their death the Light of God and the plenitude of His Graces; at the moment of death they shall participate in the Merits of the Saints in Paradise.

9. I shall deliver from purgatory those who have been devoted to the Rosary.
Should one require Purgatorial cleansing after death, Our Lady will make a special effort to obtain our release from Purgatory through Her intercession as Advocate.

10. The faithful children of the Rosary shall merit a high degree of Glory in Heaven.

11. You shall obtain all you ask of me by recitation of the Rosary.

12. All those who propagate the Holy Rosary shall be aided by me in their necessities.

13. I have obtained from my Divine Son that all the advocates of the Rosary shall have for intercessors the entire Celestial Court during their life and at the hour of death.

14. All who recite the Rosary are my Sons, and brothers of my Only Son Jesus Christ.

15. Devotion to my Rosary is a great sign of predestination.
In fact, St. Louis de Montfort says even more strongly that "an infallible and unmistakable sign by which we can distinguish a heretic, a man of false doctrine, an enemy of God, from one of God's true friends is that the hardened sinner and heretic show nothing but contempt and indifference to Our Lady..."
Old 31-07-2014, 05:02 AM
StaroftheSea

By Jesus/God/The Holy Spirit Reverand,

The Holy Spirit leads every person/soul in particular while trusting fully in Jesus Christ our Saviour - through both Testaments - and answers all questions in relation to each Verse and Chapter of Jesus' New Testament and Covenant - heart to heart - one only need trust and ask!

(sharing to any newbies on the Christianity Thread),

Kindest wishes
Old 31-07-2014, 05:13 AM
StaroftheSea

These are suggestions spoken to my heart - people of whom may wish to try Prayer from their hearts when not much else has worked for them during their lives - will then hear about The Holy Rosary from Jesus and our Lady Mary, Mother of God and may wish to give it a go,

Kindest wishes
Old 31-07-2014, 05:17 AM
StaroftheSea

Jesus gave the world "The Our Father" Prayer of which many prayed 150 x counting stones and then beads (later) as the Paternoster.

(Jesus to Luke).

Thereafter, Jesus and our Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of God gave mankind The Holy Rosary through Saint Gertrude and Saint Dominic,

Kindest wishes
Old 31-07-2014, 07:55 AM
StaroftheSea

Hi Jatd,

Prior to praying from my Heart The Holy Rosary, I used to speak to God and pray for the family of a night and other causes "in God's Holy Will" knowing full well that everything is always "in God's Holy Will".

Now, I was praying to both Jesus and God The Most High - our Creator - seldomly was I addressing Jesus Christ our Saviour on His own! When I commenced praying from my heart for healing 4 years ago - The Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of Jesus/God spoke to my heart guiding me in Her Holiness, to Her Son Jesus, requesting that I address Jesus Christ my Saviour and God, while focussing on Her Son's Stations of The Cross in depth.

Our Heavenly Mother Mary, Mother of God says now:

"While doing this My Children, one is able to get to know My Son Jesus your Saviour more closely, with repentance of sins, from the heart, and in all things, My Children, My Son Jesus can work through your lives greatly.

With this in mind, pray My Holy Rosary My Children, from hearts, addressing My Son Jesus your Saviour and Me, trust in My Son Jesus from your hearts".

"That is all".

Kindest wishes
Old 31-07-2014, 07:27 PM
good day

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaroftheSea
Hi Jatd,

Prior to praying from my Heart The Holy Rosary, I used to speak to God and pray for the family of a night and other causes "in God's Holy Will" knowing full well that everything is always "in God's Holy Will".

Now, I was praying to both Jesus and God The Most High - our Creator - seldomly was I addressing Jesus Christ our Saviour on His own! When I commenced praying from my heart for healing 4 years ago - The Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of Jesus/God spoke to my heart guiding me in Her Holiness, to Her Son Jesus, requesting that I address Jesus Christ my Saviour and God, while focussing on Her Son's Stations of The Cross in depth.

Our Heavenly Mother Mary, Mother of God says now:

"While doing this My Children, one is able to get to know My Son Jesus your Saviour more closely, with repentance of sins, from the heart, and in all things, My Children, My Son Jesus can work through your lives greatly.

With this in mind, pray My Holy Rosary My Children, from hearts, addressing My Son Jesus your Saviour and Me, trust in My Son Jesus from your hearts".

"That is all".

Kindest wishes

lady, please get help.