Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 11-06-2017, 03:09 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dryad
I can track mine through the soul as well as out of incarnation soul memories. You don't need to self hypnotise just establish a bit of a trance state. Then connect up through the soul star chakra. Ask to be shown a relevant past life (one that has something you can learn from or that affects you currently).
I guess what you're recommending is a light self-hypnosis, meaning just down to alpha waves. It works.
Old 11-06-2017, 03:21 PM
Master

There a bunch of guided self hypnosis videos on you tube . There are a bunch of other methods . Guided self hypnosis tapes , cds , mp3s for sale off the net and in new age stores . There are skrying type methods off the net and in some older books . They use a mirror , candle , or boll of water .
Old 11-06-2017, 04:58 PM
Super Moderator
I have always found that going back in a heightened conscious state of memory, to early memories in this life; things which fascinated or scared or uplifted....say before the age of five, or school age -to be helpful. Some things may not be exactly "what you see is what you get", and may need a little de-coding, but there can be triggers and old memories there. Dreams of early childhood, if they are remembered, can also shed some light.
Old 11-06-2017, 05:22 PM
Master

As there are a bunch of threads asking for past life methods , I wanted to start a methods sticky post .
Old 11-06-2017, 06:25 PM
Master
Thank you all very much for your responses.

I have had a few memories come to light since posting as well as before posting. The strange thing is I always seem to question them ie- am I remembering this correctly? Did it really happen this way?

Yes I have found many childhood memories seem they could possibly have a bit of relevance to a life of the past. Of course then again I question- Am I actually remembering this correctly?

In a circle like that. I will think upon the contents of this thread some more, and take it one moment at a time.

Again thank you all.

I will think on things.

Blessings.
Old 11-06-2017, 09:02 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by slowsnake
You take a few words from a paragraph

No I took the words from your paragraph that was relevant, not putting them together as if you said something you did not. You said clearly I consider it dangerous, but sure please show me where I twisted those words of your, or get the over yourself! please
Old 11-06-2017, 09:10 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaturninePluto
I have had a few memories come to light since posting as well as before posting. The strange thing is I always seem to question them ie- am I remembering this correctly? Did it really happen this way?

Science have shown that people can't even remember a few moments back correctly, so what do you care about past lives if you really truly can't even remember yesterday correctly?
Old 11-06-2017, 09:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melahin
Science have shown that people can't even remember a few moments back correctly, so what do you care about past lives if you really truly can't even remember yesterday correctly?

Where has science shown this? I'd like to see that study. Why else would I care about past lives? What is your actual motivation for asking such a thing?

But, as to your statement of science having proved human beings can not remember correctly a few moments back: I just got up, went to the basement, rolled a smoke (Cigarette) went outside to smoke it, thought about how the neighbors are considering leaving, took a stand and looked to the back yard at all their hard gardening and outdoor work, and felt a sorrow of having known them only a short period, worried about who may be moving in to take their place as our upstairs neighbors, hoped earnestly that perhaps they would be decent. I then looked upon the ground wondering if any feathers have dropped recently as I am looking to decorate in kind a talking stick I have begun making. I then thought of how hot it is out today, went to go in, looked back at my marigold's thinking- ah you guys must be dying, had a strange thought about how perhaps they are thinking back at me standing there, bothered by the heat sweating,- had a strange thought about how, perhaps they are thinking the same thing about me.

Then I returned here to my sleeping space, browsed down the forum page a bit, entered the aura and chakra forum to see what has been posted recently, left and scrolled a bit further, noticed your response to this topic, and am now responding in kind.

The only thing I almost forgot to report, is I watered my marigold's with regular water before going for my smoke, and considered wetting them again with a bit of plant food.

That said, where is it exactly does science dictate, I can not remember a few moments back properly?

I care about my past lives, because I care about who I am as a human being, and I care about who I strive to become. I thought that naturally everyone did. Perhaps I am a touch naive.
Old 11-06-2017, 09:52 PM
Master

Quote:
What is your actual motivation for asking such a thing?

I want you to be happy.
Old 11-06-2017, 10:11 PM
Master

Quote:
Where has science shown this? I'd like to see that study. Why else would I care about past lives? What is your actual motivation for asking such a thing?

Maybe you should ask this question to the sociopaths who give you party tricks or misinform you, rather than those who give you accurate scientific findings on the subjects. Maybe this talk is a good place to start: https://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_...emory#t-584073.