Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 27-06-2020, 07:18 AM
Newbie ;)

It feels like my spine takes root in centre of earth

Hi guys, I've been meditating for about 5 weeks, I do mindfulness walking and mindfulness meditation. I've posted this new thread to highlight the sensation of when I'm scanning my rib cage and spine I suddenly become aware of my oneness with the earth and it feels like my spine has burrowed down to the centre of the earth and a portal the diameter of my rib cage and spine reaches all the way to the centre or near enough. Does anyone else experience this cosmic sensation when meditating. Or, equivalent extremes. Eg, the head in space looking at meteors and planets. My meditation takes me to the earth's core, I imagine others must also or, the opposite direction. Sounds freaky but I just thought I'd share
Old 27-06-2020, 07:52 AM
Master
You can extent your energy in either direction, how about running the energy first to the center of the earth and then out of the top of your head all the way to source.
Pay attention to what you see, there most likely will be some parts of your self before you get to source. And then feel the energy coming back.
Always make sure you bring all energy back, into your system.
Old 27-06-2020, 11:10 AM
Newbie ;)

Rah nam, are you saying there's a source I can tap into in the above and beyond? I never recognised an energy toward earth. Too overwhelmed with just perceiving it. I'm still a child when it comes to meditation. I spose I'd best just open myself up to it. I'd like to ask what does the energy do to you when bringing it back with me. Does it alter stuff inside me? You seem to have experience of this kind of thing
Old 28-06-2020, 08:59 AM
Newbie ;)

Ok Rah nam. I did, I tried heading up ward rather thaƱ down.
I can describe what happened and I did bring down some energy from the source. I even know what the source is now and will point it out for my personal experience.
I did not know if I could go up, so from my head a root grew rapidly and I felt myself leave the earth, I was looking down on the ground from the sky, heading ever upward. The vine was like a Jack and the beanstalk vine with leaves. I didnot know if I could read h the. Clouds, I had to wait a little. The vine with ivy leaves then became tree roots and they shot upwards as I stayed marvelling at being amongst the clouds. I did not know if I could go any higher, then I was in black space. And the tree roots had turnt into an upward shaft of cloud, taking me up with it. It was always ahead so I could follow it. Then I saw the source. I saw the source. It was the black film ceiling of the universe. I stole a quick glance around knowing not if anything was there, there were specks. An image flashed by of all the stars and round shapes crystal clear but incoherent. I was then distracted by my energy cloud merging with the ceiling of the universe and then it funneled out as we connected. I was observing I was not in the merging act. Then I felt the source, got in its access and drew from it, remembering your words, take the energy with you. I did not stay long I was too excited I had found the source. I tucked my gain somewhere inside and brought it down with me. And when I finally came back to my body, I did spend some time amongst the clouds on the way down. They are birds of the higher skies. But when I came into my body, this strange energy, two pockets of it was in my head. I was scared coming back, it looked so far down. The clouds had decelerated my tumbled descent. And now I have an energy awareness in my brain. It is sitting between the temples right now. Crouching and pressing gently above my eye brows. I felt it. It has touched me and I have brought some back stored in my brain. And now that energy since writing this has been absorbed into me and I had a rush of feeling and then it died down. I now feel more the person I was before I went up. But something is now different about me, I can't quite out my finger on it,
Any ideas?
Old 28-06-2020, 10:33 AM
Master
I wasn't sure what you connected with, so I asked my "people", and they said, you connected an higher aspect of yourself, not what we understand as the higher self, there are, for many, several layers or aspects beyond the so called higher self.

That was a great start.

I, myself had to travel inside the earth, to meet some people I simply call the people in white. They took me outside the earth and introduced me to my highest aspect of my Self, I now understand to be known as Whan tar.
But this is part of my story, you have to walk your own path in figuring out who and what you are.
Old 28-06-2020, 11:22 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
You can extent your energy in either direction, how about running the energy first to the center of the earth and then out of the top of your head all the way to source.
Pay attention to what you see, there most likely will be some parts of your self before you get to source. And then feel the energy coming back.
Always make sure you bring all energy back, into your system.

What would be the results of sending out of energy without taking it back?
Old 28-06-2020, 11:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan

You don't need to take anything back you are energy...
Old 28-06-2020, 01:30 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks for responses guys. I'm gonna explore this higher aspect of myself heading toward earth, and then the universes filmy ceiling. I like all the comments about the energy. I misunderstood rah nams post about energy. Anyways, thankyou all.
Old 29-06-2020, 01:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan

depletion

Wen you send out your energy and focus on it or the surrounding you will increase you energy when you bring it back.

Of cause we are energy, yet energy is not energy.
Old 29-06-2020, 07:40 AM
Newbie ;)

Really Rah nam. To be honest i thought the energy you talked about was from the universe not inside my universe. Just like the energy i feel when burrowing to the core of the earth, i did not take any, it was the connection that was the energy. The connection was the source both in my centre of earth direction and my deep space exploration. At least i found it, and know its there and know how to get there again and again. i don't have the white people who give me a name. Thats not what i evoke in order to cope with my path as you call it. Images, the power of sensing and seeing are my equivilent. I've come to some pretty acute conclusions from yours, sky123 and thatman's comments. Go in peace my fellow searchers..I'll not visit this forum anymore.