Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 13-06-2019, 07:24 AM
Knower

Third Eye Opening Sings, Can anyone relate and revert ?

I have been practicing meditation from 3 months now and i always found myself highly spiritual since childhood.

During my meditations i concentrate on moving stored energy from the lower three chakras and never deliberately meditated for Third Eye.

But from past 3 weeks whenever i meditate, i feel intense pressure between my eyebrows. As if someone is pushing it inside and then pulling it out back, Like our heart beats

But whats new is that NOW i feel that same pressure (Intense) before i go to bed and also randomly during day or evening times. I also wake up sometimes with headaches like i woke up today.

Whats Scarier ? As soon as i close my eyes and try to sleep, i can literally hear soo many noises, as if soo many people are around me talking but that feeling is just for some seconds and then it goes away.

I am hearing many different sounds also, like in quite places where one would never expect. I can not understand those sounds as i am not fimiliar with them.

And lastly, alot of times i can see small fly type creatures flying around, WITH MY EYES OPEN. but there actually are no flies.

I have never felt this way. This freaks me out but i always calm myself down by saying, (Divine energy is all-knowing, its there to help me and not to scare me).

I have researched and think its third eye opening or i dont know.

Any guidance or suggestions ?
Old 13-06-2019, 05:42 PM
Master
Can you describe these fly type creatures?For a long time now,i see something like black dots,moving across my room.Sometimes i see them entering my hands or flying in front of my forehead.I can't see clearly what are they,but as you said they move around like flies.
Old 13-06-2019, 06:35 PM
Knower

Yes exactly, they are black dots, mini flies like, cant actually see them. But they are like this only

And what about the sounds? Do you hear any
Old 13-06-2019, 06:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jay.kishan
Yes exactly, they are black dots, mini flies like, cant actually see them. But they are like this only

And what about the sounds? Do you hear any
In my case,i hear thuds and cracks,but they are physical.I have them with me wherever i go.
I remember when i opened the ajna chakra,i was hearing some bizzare sounds inside my head,but that was some years before.

Sometimes a high pitched sound kicks in,and it happens when i post about ''guides'' or think about them.
Old 13-06-2019, 06:52 PM
Master
Lol.
You are worse than me with your english.

''Third eye opening sings''

La la la la

You rock dude.
Old 13-06-2019, 07:03 PM
Knower

Lol.
As far as you can convey your message.
Old 13-06-2019, 07:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jay.kishan
Lol.
As far as you can convey your message.
Of course.
I have a really hard time with typing,but as you said,i think i'm doing well.
Old 10-07-2020, 03:32 PM
Seeker

Interesting lomax... I wonder if the bug-like orb is a bad energy from someone close. I have that feeling in my instance...
I have always been sensitive to feeling things others didn't. I used to be fearful.
I used to always be alone but now I am never alone in my home lol.
And there is one particular person who is very negative. She causes a lot of energy disruption and chaos.
Old 10-07-2020, 05:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollyhock
Interesting lomax... I wonder if the bug-like orb is a bad energy from someone close. I have that feeling in my instance...
I have always been sensitive to feeling things others didn't. I used to be fearful.
I used to always be alone but now I am never alone in my home lol.
And there is one particular person who is very negative. She causes a lot of energy disruption and chaos.
It could be as you said.If you're a natural empath,chances are for you,to amplify this negativity and even worse,to be a bridge for it.
Is that person living at the same house with you?

Keep in mind that even if you decide to take a cleansing bath,will not be enough.Every member of the housewife must do the same,and then you have to clean the house as well.
Old 12-07-2020, 03:30 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
It could be as you said.If you're a natural empath,chances are for you,to amplify this negativity and even worse,to be a bridge for it.
Is that person living at the same house with you?

Keep in mind that even if you decide to take a cleansing bath,will not be enough.Every member of the housewife must do the same,and then you have to clean the house as well.

She does live in this house. It is definitely an everyday struggle to shield from her negativity.