Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Forum Help

Old 05-01-2011, 12:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve
P.S.: if all people/souls, here are the same, why "newbie" "experienced", "seeker", etc. are quoted for each one of us ? - How many weeks or posted messages are required to get such "levels" ? - Do you indeed believe these as indicative of the essence of the person behind the alias ?

It's just a fun thing that Matt set up that switches over when one acquires a certain numbers of posts. Of course it's not indicative of the person - just the number of posts they've made.

Old 05-01-2011, 01:00 AM
Seeker
Hallo Kaere,

first of all, many thanks for what I would consider as a first level of reply.

In fact, I would not consider it as exaustive, even if I can understand what you meant (old users registered as newbie, etc.).

To give you some more detail about my opinion, I feel your 1894 messages from october 2010 as an impressive number.
Probably I will never achieve a similar number, even considering to stay registered to SF five years or more.

What I mean is that no all of us may have same free time to access to a PC, or same way of easy access to a PC.
But still I believe that we have the same rights, even if we may have different posting rythms.

I would add something about my point of view, as you very kindly clarified me that such "numbers" rules were introduced by Matt.
If I remember properly, Matt never experienced a similar crash when he was with us.
Do you think he will do something (or act) differently now if he would be still here with us, knowing the problems like quoted by me. Please let me know your opinion.

Ciao for now and thanks a lot.

Love and light to all
Steve
(Teilhard de Chardin - We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience)

P.S.: at least I achieved three posted messages now !!
Old 05-01-2011, 01:23 AM
Master
Yes, my post count is quite high because I'm a chatterbox.

We reinstated the restrictions because we were having issues with spammers - it's not brought about to make things difficult for our members. It's just the way it is Steve. Even if you have 25 posts, you still have to wait for 14 days - I think you'll find the time will fly by and it's quite easy to make enough posts, as you get tucked back in to your regular stomping grounds.

Old 05-01-2011, 11:24 AM
sannu123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura
I would like to edit my profile but it says I do not have these priviliges?
Hello guys,,,,,sannu here,Same question, but I 'm just join this forum,,,this is my first post,,,,I have nothing to edit since I was not allowed to even fill it out?
Old 06-01-2011, 01:06 AM
Seeker
Hi Kaere,

one again I appreciated indeed your very formal reply, that neither I can understand or accept.

What is very clear to me, is that writing here, talking to you or with SF staff, looks like to talk to a wall, or to a piece of stone.

For this reasong I promise I will not longer boring you or SF staff with this matter, and with present message, I will definitelly close my attempt to explain a concept that should be indeed very self-explanatory.

On the other hand, please allow me to highlight some further point, where I will try (I promise) to avoid to be polemic.

1) I checked with my earlier registration on SF and I verified that minimum message for privileges were 10 message and not 25. I avoid to comment this further.

2) Due to past messages traffic, you have just been in condition to write/talk to me; this should confirm to you (or to SF staff) that I'm not a spammer, but you (or your rules system), ask me to wait for other 21 messages (+ the actual one), so the full process is 6 weeks from registration, then 25 messages and then further 14 days. Once again i refuse to comment this as this should be indeed self explanatory. I've not found any similar within any other forum based community.

3) In addition to item 2, I've also explained that I was already registered, as others SF members can confirm to you or to your system. Another spiritual community (that I avoid to quote), had a similar problem (hard disk crash, without any backup available), but I've been reintegrated as I was before, after with a fast check with the site owners, and maintenance guys (don't think to such community as a small one, as you will be in error).

4) Then, and even considering such rules "acceptable" (with great efforts spent against my own self determination), these indeed do not make sense about the possibility to have access to my own profile, and to edit it as well. I never seen similar limitations on any other community. In any case, for same above reasons,I refuse to discuss further this matter, as no one on the other side is available to listen or discuss about.

At last, in my personal opinion, and thinking to general feedback I got from the contact with you (or let me being more accurate and polite saying "with the type of reply you have been suggested or driven to provide me, or to guys with my same problems"), and thinking I promised to do attempt to do not being polemic (so this will not allow me to use words like stupid rule, or similar), my first reaction was to hook and fill the actual tread with something like 20 or 21 messages like "message # 1 - hallo to all here!", "message #2 - how are your all here !!", etc. etc.

Such type of junk messages will surely satisfy me, allowing myself to think that I 100% matched the same level of mind efforts have been required to me. Here in Italy we are habit to say " I paid you with same money you paid me !!".

Despite this, such junk message will also tell me that I accepted rules that do not make sense, that I'm not available to embrace. This type of behaviour will also indeed lower myself, my mind and at last my soul, as also the SF forum contents quality. Consequently, I will not perform such waste editing. I respect too much the good job done by Matt !!

In any case, closing this message, let me say that I believe very sad indeed this type of reply for such reported troubles.

Then, and leaving from you (ensuring you I'm performing an exceptional containment of my ego), I cannot avoid to ask myself if SF will longer deserve my presence here.

Even if you would not believe this, I also appreciated your reply, or your sincere attempt to offer a reply to me, but sincerely I've not further time to discuss about a matter that the other side is not available to listen, or to "negotiate" considering me a thinking entity, and not a potential spammer even if have been clarified that I'm not (these at least are reasons claimed for presence of your rules).

From my side, this message will close definitelly my intervention over such issues, so no a reply is required (nevertheless of type supplied by previous messages).

I hope to have other opportunities to talk again with you Kaere, may be on more satisfactorily basis.

I also hope that SF will have long and prosperous life, and less rules (Matt please watch over these issues).

Love and a lot of light to all here
Steve
(Teilhard de Chardin - We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience)

P.S.: at least I achieved four posted messages now, of a relatively good quality and content !!
Old 23-02-2011, 05:48 AM
kent701

I love this message board. You are all in my prayers.

Goodnight everyone!
Old 12-04-2011, 07:00 AM
kumkum01

Hi friends....I really like this forum.....thanks for nice sharing.......good luck !!!!!!

have a nice day..............