Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 06-12-2010, 08:01 PM
melly

Oh I do hope so Spiritlite : )
Old 06-12-2010, 08:43 PM
Administrator
Hello

I sent ye PM.

Lynn
Old 27-12-2010, 11:31 PM
KingKaribu

The biggest problem with analysis on things like this is the fact that flash was used. Things that may not be noticed suddenly become illuminated and the light reflects back to the camera causing shapes.

These are slightly unique though and are cause for slightly more speculation.

Due to the fact that I tend to give the benefit of the doubt of most threads of this nature I will trust that they were not manipulated with software.

And with that in mind I say they are interesting and you should try to take more pictures. Try day time without flash and try infrared/nightvision.
Old 28-12-2010, 12:38 AM
Master
Probably the person taking the photo's was smoking ?.
Old 28-12-2010, 09:43 AM
melly

Nope..there was only me and my mate in the whole graveyard and we weren't smoking.
Old 29-12-2010, 01:33 AM
Master
melly - I enlarged the photos on my computer. The first impression I got was fear, my fear, because you said the photos were clear when you took them in the graveyard. The images don't look like water spots on your lense, but look like spirits of some sort to me. Very intriguing. Thanks for sharing.

Blackraven
Old 29-12-2010, 02:06 AM
Master
I tend to agree with blackraven and others, I"m not sure which is less acceptable, that the mysterious images whether orbs or weird swirlings about are simply UFO's or that the camera apparatus is playing tricks on people.

I have some simply amazing photos sent to me by my boss and the orbs are unbelievable, in number as well as in their apparent textures and personalities if you will. I have one where there are multiple orbs of typical fashion and then there are bright ones with no shiny surface for them to reflect off of, and one almost smack dab in the middle of the photo that looks like a muddy orb, I kid you not. I have read many skeptics and supposed camera experts who explain away but their explanations leave much to be desired.
Those are some wonderful pictures melly.

Old 30-12-2010, 02:37 PM
Experiencer
Was it cold outside perhaps? Cold enough to see your breath? Judging from the clothes in the second photo it appears it could have been. Do you have other photos from this location that do not show mist? They are equally important.

Exif Data from first photo:
Quote:
C:...DSC01796.JPG
Make: SONY
Model: DSC-W50
Date modified: Sunday, December 05, 2010 6:07:33 PM
Orientation: Top / left side
X-Resolution: 72/1
Y-Resolution: 72/1
Resolution unit: Inch
Firmware version: Microsoft Windows Photo Gallery 6.0.6001.18000
YCbCr-Positioning: 2
Date taken: Sunday, December 05, 2010 5:23:16 PM
Date digitized: Sunday, December 05, 2010 5:23:16 PM
Exposure time [s]: 1/40
Exposure program: Normal
Exposure bias [EV]: 0.0
F-Number: F2.8
Focal length [mm]: 6.3
ISO value: 320
Max. aperture: F2.8
Flash: Fired, compulsory flash mode, red-eye reduction, return light not detected
Metering mode: Multi-segment
Light source: Unknown
Components configuration: YCbCr
Average compression ratio: 8/1
EXIF version: 0221
Old 02-03-2011, 11:23 AM
4beautifulkids

Great photos. I have a good pic to put up of what i think is a ghosts but im new and have to wait till i have i think 15 posts. So when i have i will post the pic
Old 03-03-2011, 12:00 AM
Knower
I have some good photos down an old mine that goes back along way, Apparently to the roman era and on some walls it has the initials of people and the date of something like 1867 or something. Heres some pics of a mysterious blue mist but it was always around my brother, These photos were taking at least 8 years ago. In one picture i reckon you can actually see a woman in the background and when you actually have the photo studying it, it looks like theres two more just to the right, Heres the pictures:

This last picture, I think in the top left you can actually see someone standing in a dress, with the actual photo in your hands its alot more clear.