Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 31-08-2012, 11:33 PM
korryn92

My bracelet...

So a while back wasn't sure what was going on with my Amethyst bracelet and now I know whats going on. The metal must not be silver because silver never makes me break out in a rash and my boyfriends mom got ripped off by paying for a silver bracelet. Oh well stuff happens.

Anyway now that I can't wear it without my wrist breaking out I don't know what to do. I love the bracelet! It is so beautiful and I love Amethyst. I also would feel bad if I took the stones of and possibly made a new bracelet out of the wrapping wire I have because it was a gift. I have heard that you can put clear nail polich on rings but it really hasn't worked that well in the past and the bracelet has so much on it I don't know if it would work. Plus I really don't want to get stuff on the stones......

Anyone have any advice? I love the crystals and would feel bad for taking them off the bracelet in order to benefit from their energy.... I will if I absolutely have to though...
Old 01-09-2012, 02:41 AM
Master
Hmm yea I was looking up stuff on jewelry the other day about fake silver turning your finger/neck green and the only thing I saw for countering that was clear nail polish. So I imagine it would be the same for breaking out unfortunately, very sorry for your luck. Oh and it's most likely nickle-plated which commonly makes people break out from so-called silver products. I read about that the other day as well because I just bought a Moldavite/silver pendant and bought a 22" 2.2mm sterling silver wheat-chain for the pendant. The seller said "This is not nickle-plated so you will not break out from this product, it is pure italian Sterling Silver." So I am guessing that's what is going on in your case.
Old 01-09-2012, 08:50 AM
korryn92

Yea I figured it was from nickel because I have problems with it on earrings but this was the first time with a bracelet. I talked to my boyfriend because he knows his mom better obviously LOL and he said she shouldn't be upset if I took the beads off and made a new bracelet by wire wrapping. So since the clear nail polish doesn't last long for me and I would have a ton of it to do on that bracelet I cut one wire and took the beads off to make a new bracelet. It actually looks really nice! I'm just upset she got overcharged for something that she gave to me. Oh well stuff happens