Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 29-08-2012, 09:21 PM
Master

Dream Angel, my gut says that crystal you found may be the same type of crystal Rena was told to look for.
Also, if you ever need to gain the properties of something in particular just ask the universe to place the properties into an object or liquid. You can also use a specific type of Reiki that allows you to supercharge the properties into the object or liquid, but you can also do this without Reiki. There are a number of things you can do to utilize the properties of these stones even when you don't have them, you can also contact and request to temporarily use their properties.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 29-08-2012, 10:49 PM
Knower
is the pinkish stone a tourmaline?
Old 31-08-2012, 02:21 PM
Master

dream angel, did you find out what crystal that was?
what shadedragon said has gotten me curious!
Old 01-09-2012, 02:46 AM
Master
I love Lucid dreaming myself other than the fact every time I turn a dream lucid over the past 8 months or so an Astral hitch-hiker attaches to meand grabs and attacks me. But I am working through that as we speak if you're interested in reading my most recent night of a double lucid dream it's on the Astral Projection forum. It's quite interesting, I absolutely love Lucid dreaming luckily it comes naturally to me. Two nights ago when I had that double lucid dream I had Amethyst in my pocket as well.