Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 26-08-2012, 12:35 PM
Master

blue kyanite caused lucid dream!

I had a lucid dream last night where I knew I was dreaming.... but I received a message in written form from a deceased loved one during the lucid dream... I have never gotten one of these dreams!!!
but, this is a popular way that I receive messages through my third eye.... (through written form)
I can only remember the name of the deceased.... I cant remember the message... =( but the funny thing about it is, this part of the dream repeated numerous times.... (the part showing the note from the deceased) I'm guessing that the deceased was trying to make sure that I would get the message.... or it was I that kept repeating this part of the dream, since I was lucid.... lol to make sure I would remember the message.

I just bought an amethyst, blue kyanite, and apache tears about a week ago.... I think the blue kyanite caused this lucid dream.
BUT, the thing is, I wasnt even sleeping with any crystals last night!
but, I have been working with these three for the last week.

Does blue kyanite cause lucid dreams?

Last edited by Rena : 26-08-2012 at 04:25 PM.
Old 26-08-2012, 12:59 PM
Master
Hi :)

How great to receive a message!

I have some Chevron Amethyst tumbles, which have showed me a few things. However, my lucid dreams have tended to be quite flighty. Hopefully I'll be able to gather more from them, in due time.
Old 26-08-2012, 01:42 PM
Deactivated Account

Very cool on your lucid dream Rena ! Great to have a message from a deceased loved one.

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 26-08-2012, 03:31 PM
Master

yes, it IS great to receive messages! I will continue to work with my amethyst.... I didnt know it would be this powerful...
Old 26-08-2012, 04:28 PM
Master

I edited my original post because I just found out that blue kyanite is what causes lucid dreaming!!!! not amethyst.

===Blue Kyanite can be used to promote lucid dreaming and astral travel. Put a piece under your pillow or inside of your pillow case.

wow, blue kyanite must have more properties than i was aware of it having!!!! =) =) i will have to research it more!
Old 26-08-2012, 10:56 PM
Deactivated Account

sure, it would have to be the one that I don't have, out of all my collection, lol !

Expect Miracles !

Old 27-08-2012, 12:47 PM
Master

awww! im sorry dream angel! hugs for you! lol
our angels and guides make sure that we have exactly the stones we really need right now....
if you need blue kyanite, you will get a hold of it.
they have a good way of showing me which ones i need....
just two days ago, they showed me a crystal through my third eye along with hearing the name..... rhodochrosite......
im guessing i need this stone. it's pink!
Old 28-08-2012, 06:27 AM
Master
I am a frequent Lucid dreamer myself I often have false awakenings and will have a deceased loved one standing over me. It really scares the **** out of me at first kinda like when someone sneaks up behind you and you turn around and didn't know they were there. My passed Grandfather has came and visited me like 3 times in the past couple months, it's always an interesting experience.
Old 29-08-2012, 01:26 PM
Master

that's interesting.... i hope i get another one soon! i would love for these lucid dreams to continue.... there are so many things you can do while lucid dreaming...
i could talk to my angels, guides, deceased loved ones....
i could also finally find out what all of my animal guides are here for!
i have so many of them!

who knows? this lucid dreaming might be my next new way of receiving psychic information!!!
Old 29-08-2012, 01:46 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rena
awww! im sorry dream angel! hugs for you! lol
our angels and guides make sure that we have exactly the stones we really need right now....

thanks Rena I am sure there are many other crystals that people have that I don't ... speaking of making sure we have the crystals we need, I was looking for something last night and found a tiny crystal I didn't remember I had, it was pinkish in color.. now I have to find out what it is, and why I needed to find it. No, it wasn't rose quartz.

Expect Miracles !