Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 25-08-2012, 08:31 PM
Moonkestrel

Crystal Web of Light - Healing Calm

Just done the "Crystal Web of Light - Healing Calm" from on of Hazel Raven's books. What an amazing layout!!!

I lay down surrounded by 12 quartz points which were pointing in towards me (and programmed for healing). Then had the following crystals on the chakras mentioned:

Third eye - Sugilite
Throat - Larimar
Heart - Rose Quartz
Solar Plexus - Lepidolite

It was so calming - felt very supported. I felt such an amazing feeling of what I can only describe as empowered calmness. Very peaceful yet very "alive" This layout was pure and utter relaxation....feel SO inspired!
Old 26-08-2012, 12:50 PM
Master
Hi :)

What a nice selection of stones! Interesting to see Ledpidolite at the solar plexus ~ but then it is a a heart and above stone.

Book title noted!
Old 26-08-2012, 12:57 PM
Master

That sounds great Moonkestrel! If I had those stones, I would definately try this out!!! =)
I need to do some healing layouts.
Old 26-08-2012, 02:40 PM
Moonkestrel

The book title is "Crystal Healing - a Vibrational Journey through the chakras" - it really is an amazing book!

Stranded - it was interesting to have lepidolite on the solar plexus. I like to experiment using certain crystals on different chakras!

Am going to do this layout again later in the week as it was lovely....
Old 27-08-2012, 06:10 AM
Seeker
[quote=Moonkestrel]The book title is "Crystal Healing - a Vibrational Journey through the chakras" - it really is an amazing book!

Nice... Something I'm very interested in, I'll have to check out that book.
Thanks
Old 28-08-2012, 02:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonkestrel
Stranded - it was interesting to have lepidolite on the solar plexus. I like to experiment using certain crystals on different chakras!

You can't go wrong, if you follow your intuition.

Enjoy your crystal layout :)