Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 21-08-2012, 09:24 AM
Amethyst Angel

Master crystals

Had an interesting thought last night. Is it possible that we all could have just one kind of crystal which we are drawn to (for example for me it is amethyst) which could work as a master crystal for us. What I mean by this is that this crystal would heal absolutely anything for us and we wouldn't need to use different crystals and have a selection of them.
The reason I'm asking this is that I have a lovely selection of different kinds of crystals but I don't feel like they all work for me. I'm always drawn to amethyst and it works very well with me and a few years ago, before I found SF I had a crystal attunement done and the lady who attuned me said that I was surrounded by enormous amethysts and she'd never seen them so big or so purple! Also someone on here done a reading for me and saw the same crystals, just wish I could see them.
Also last night, I was reading a book by Dolores Cannon and one of her clients had a past life in ancient egypt and said that there was many crystals of different kinds but it doesn't matter as it's not the crystal itself that heals but the energy that is transmitted through the crystal, so that got me thinking too!
Any thoughts and ideas will be most welcome

Love and light
Amethyst Angel
Old 21-08-2012, 03:32 PM
Moonkestrel

I know that Clear Quartz is considered a master healer and can be programmed to 'act as' or 'take on' the energy of any other particular crystal. Quite useful if you want to work with a particular crystal but cannot find it.

I've never heard of the same for Amethyst but I would suggest that if it feels right for you, go with it!