Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 29-05-2012, 03:56 AM
Master
Stone Identification? Φ?☼?°?☻?Θ?◙?☺?

hello! I am totally new here and just got my first batch of stones/crystals (or whatever they are) and was wondering if I might be able to get some help identifying them?

I don't know very much about crystals or stones @t @ll but am hoping to study each rock I have after I find out what it is lol..

so I'd like to post some pictures that I took of these, I know it's not the best quality, and I might need to take new pictures.. but maybe I can get at least a little help with it as it is..

I am pretty sure that one is snowflake obsidian, a friend just told me the little pink guy is rose quartz and she thinks the clear points are quartz too but I want to make sure. also another is probably sodalite, tho I guess it could be lapis lazuli.. and then there's one that's goldstone? which is also one of the necklaces I have? I read that goldstone is not a real natural rock.. so want to make sure that's what the sparkly reddish ones are..
oh and lastly, I think 2 are amethyst tho they look more brown in the pictures

well, please, help me if you can or offer your best guesses, sorry again about the picture quality. if I have to take pictures of each one individually I could do that too..

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...0507685&type=3

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=3&theater

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=3&theater

I'll post more pictures in the next post so not to crowd this

*edit* awww I tried to post the images, but it didn't work.. *sigh* I guess those links take you to the album I have the pictures posted in? is that okay?
Old 29-05-2012, 05:34 AM
Master

When I hit the link, it was brought to a whole bunch of pictures. Which one are you refering to?
Old 29-05-2012, 06:58 AM
Master
the pictures of the stones, I was just posting pictures with multiple ones, cuz I need help identifying all of them. the album it's taken to should have mostly just stone pictures, but there are a few other pictures in that album.. I couldn't link to each picture individually tho, that's what I tried to do =/
thank you for taking a look!

oh wait! I see the top link is a link to the album, but the bottom two are individual pictures.. I was going to post most of them in here, cuz one pic might be easier to identify from than another.. but since there's a link to the whole album if anyone wants to help me identify them they could use whatever picture they want
Old 29-05-2012, 08:30 AM
Master
Hi :)

Nice collection!

I used the third link, numbering them from left to right. Here's the ones which initially jumped out at me;

4 - Snowflake Obsidian :)
8 - Serpentine?
11 - Angelite?
13 - Lapis Lazuli
16 - Tree Jasper?
17 - Hematite?
18 - Orbicular Jasper? Looks really nice anyway.
19 - Carnelian!!! :)
23 - Rose Quartz
25 - Red Jasper

Imageshack is also quite neat, as it will resize the pictures which you upload to your gallery, and it gives you the links for the forum here.

Here's a link to a site with some names and pictures, which may help.

Snow Monkey
Old 29-05-2012, 05:58 PM
JTGAPNewbie

A couple of my guesses that weren't covered by or didn't match up with Stranded's:

7 - Crazy Lace Agate
12 - Lapis Lazuli
13 - Sodalite

I had the same guesses as him for 4, 8, 11
Old 02-06-2012, 03:18 AM
MRDazzle

This post is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you Stranded and JTPAP for helping me identify some of the stones I have also.
Old 02-06-2012, 04:13 AM
Master
thank you very much guys!! ♥♥

sorry the pictures don't depict all the gems as they actually are..
man I was just looking at them yesterday and one of them is a greenish muted color that has like some cool iridescence! it's kind of hidden or only visible in certain angles so I didn't notice it before.. maybe that's the one that photographed like hematite?
lol so you like carnelian?
thank you for the link StrandedSnowMonkey, wow what amazing stones there are!!!!

thank you very much too JTGAPNewbie! what does the JTGAP mean?

If you feel like sharing anything of your personal insights or discoveries about any of the stones please do. tho of course I plan on investigating them all further myself too

good MRDazzle, anybody is welcome to post their pictures in here too if they need help
Old 02-06-2012, 03:04 PM
Master
Hi :)

I used my new pendulum to confirm a few, so am curious to find out how I've done. lol

Carnelian was a stone which I was always grateful to, as it looked after my other stones, and it was really nice to kind of rediscover it again :) What with everything coming and going in various pattens and cycles.

Like working with my Aragonite Star Cluster, it's nice to pull down energy and ground myself, and imagining rays of light coming into from all different angles. Carnelian also makes me also imagine the rays as patterns, some small and finite and others, well... it just opens up all the possibilities in the now. It's enjoyable to work with! :)

There's certainly a lot of amazing stones out there. Remember that you can benefit from the energy of a stone by it's picture alone. Having said that, it's nice to have a little collection.

Iridescent stones... take a look at Labradorite!

Snow Monkey
Old 03-06-2012, 12:40 AM
Master
ohh wow.. yknow yesterday I was looking at the site and smiling at some of the pictures lol.. that's crazy the pictures could effect you..

well I think I'll need more opinions to know what the stones really are.. and I should probably take pictures in different lighting and closeness.. but I don't feel like I have any energy.. tho I'm sure I have a stone for that
Old 10-06-2012, 05:05 PM
Master

Also, if you have developed telepathy, you could ask the rocks themselves about what they can help you with. I've always liked to heal rocks and see the response, a few times sparks came out, another healed me as well, some speak, others did something later on when I needed help. :)

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/