Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation > Walk-Ins/Soul Exchanges

Old 06-05-2012, 09:47 AM
Knower

What is this?

Has anyone ever experienced or are there any documented cases where a soul moves into the body of a complete stranger (just for a few minutes) so that the strangers body takes on the bodily form of the other soul to touch and communicate with another?
It there a term for this?
Old 07-05-2012, 01:15 AM
Trieah

Yes, that's called channeling. And sometimes the person's face will even kind of morph into what the soul looked like when they were alive.
Old 07-05-2012, 02:00 AM
Knower

Thanks Trieah,
I should have explained in more detail. The soul that took over is very much alive and well on this plane. I know this person. The other person's whole body morphed ,face as well, completely or almost completely.
Is this still channelling?
Old 07-05-2012, 04:32 AM
Trieah

I believe it could be. There are a lot of higher evolved souls incarnated around the world right now because of the coming shift in consciousness. They're here to help elevate the vibrational frequencies around the world to help aid in having a smoother transition. So it's very possible that a higher soul, such as a spirit guide who is working on both sides, could enter into another person's body.

And there may well be other explanations out there as well, such as projecting your astral body out into another person. Something of that magnitude would take a great deal of know how to be able to accomplish. And even if the person doing it doesn't realize what they are doing, or just stumbled upon it by accident, it could be that their higher self/soul is more advanced, but in their physical incarnation they just haven't come to realizing who they truly are yet.
Old 14-06-2012, 04:06 AM
CatChild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairfre
Has anyone ever experienced or are there any documented cases where a soul moves into the body of a complete stranger (just for a few minutes) so that the strangers body takes on the bodily form of the other soul to touch and communicate with another?
It there a term for this?

Yes. There is a woman in the next city from me who channels a Native Elder. Her face changes, so does her voice and her body morphs into an old person's form. She is also able to put her hands in prayer position on her shoulder blades when she channels him. I have seen her channel live a few times now and it's really interesting.
Old 16-06-2012, 06:46 AM
Master

I change color when i channel, but I don't know what else happens (I am me, not looking in the mirror) and my mind's voice changes. (I don't know about out loud, although I recall me sounding weird when I spoke during a channeling I was doing.) Most of my channeling though are done from my mind straight to the computer, as that is where I am most often asked for messages, or given them.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 21-06-2012, 05:45 AM
Knower

Hi ShadeDragon,
Thanks ,although I was thinking more a witness/es observing this occurrence in another.
What colour colour change do you see when you channel?
Old 21-06-2012, 05:49 AM
Knower

Hi Cat child,
Thank you.
Was this ever filmed?
Old 21-06-2012, 12:05 PM
Master

It is usually my skin changing to match the color of those I am channeling, but at first when I started out, I would turn green, then after some time, my color would shift through the rainbow at a rapid pace (which was witnessed by my cousins and scared the living daylights out of them :P)
Old 24-06-2012, 04:36 PM
Master

I don't know about channelers channeling people that are still living. I haven't heard of that before, but that doesn't mean anything, I'm sure I haven't heard about a lot of things...

On the first note, about channelers channeling spirits from another realm (non-physical beings) you can watch Jane Roberts channel Seth. I found it fascinating, because there is such a huge difference between her normal mannerisms and voice pattern than when she is channeling Seth. If you watch her channeling (there are 3 parts to this one session, and only the one session was posted, so I am not aware if there are any others existing) then watch her being interviewed by a local tv show (I think this was the early 70's ?) there you can tell the difference easily.

Interesting stuff.

Hope you find your answer.

Shadedragon - wow, do you feel the color changes or is it apparent only to those watching you? that's fascinating!

Light.