Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > Forum Help

Old 17-03-2013, 12:06 PM
Master

AGAIN I have lost a long post because I hit 'post', got the server busy message, hit the back arrow and it was all gone.

I have been online since 1986 when bbs boards were the thing. NEVER have I been on another forum where posting stuff was a game of hit and miss.
Old 20-03-2013, 10:50 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
AGAIN I have lost a long post because I hit 'post', got the server busy message, hit the back arrow and it was all gone.

I have been online since 1986 when bbs boards were the thing. NEVER have I been on another forum where posting stuff was a game of hit and miss.

That literally just happened to me, ahhhh so frustrating. :( but hey, whatever they need to do to keep this awesome forum running, having limits or what have you. We'll just all have to sacrifice & be patient with it, or get serious about donating.
Old 21-03-2013, 09:32 PM
Super Moderator
Hahaha. I was making a post and it went to the server issue.
I think you should use a word pad for your post save it and c/p on the forum.
I also use it as a if this send others are meant to see my post. If it goes to the server issue page then only I was meant to see it.
Old 21-03-2013, 10:05 PM
amy green

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealtwist
Hahaha. I was making a post and it went to the server issue.
I think you should use a word pad for your post save it and c/p on the forum.
I also use it as a if this send others are meant to see my post. If it goes to the server issue page then only I was meant to see it.
For those who don't have a word pad, another way is to just highlight and copy the post before submitting it. That way, if you get the "server is too busy" you just paste it into a new window (repeating the procedure, just to be sure, to be sure).

Old 21-03-2013, 11:31 PM
Experiencer
Yeah I have started to copy my post before I post it just in case!
Old 22-03-2013, 12:44 AM
Guide
It's really not a hard thing to do. I had an issue earlier, made sure I copied it the post beforehand, if the server was too busy then I just waited a few minutes and tried again (and again ) until I got it posted. As someone said earlier, this is a free service- we don't even have to do anything to help keep the site maintained. I joined in 2010 and sure this place was a lot more active and reliable as far as server response goes, but on a forum dealing with certain spiritual topics, can't we all embrace a lil' change?
Old 22-03-2013, 01:11 AM
amy green

Thumbs up

Good attitude Verunia. I see potential problems as challenges. This site is so wonderful, making small adjustments feels like the least we could do. SF staff are golden in my book.