Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 23-07-2012, 02:15 PM
Guide
Crystals for sciatica?

I get sciatica a lot but since Saturday the pain has been terrible. Does anyone happen to know of any crystals that might help sciatic pain? I am doing other things to help it but if there's a good crystal I could use in combination that would be great.

Many thanks if anyone can help
Old 23-07-2012, 05:55 PM
Master
Hi

Sorry to hear that your in pain. This site recommends a few crystals. Hopefully the pictures may help out.

All the best!

Snow Monkey
Old 29-07-2012, 04:06 AM
mikron

Cool just a few ideas

greetings and peace love light
i am a light worker that knows something about crystals

i myself and you must be one with spirit when speaking about crystals and healing also , try to obtain a obsidian necklace and there are a few choices
about the exact kind (i say search out the beads is simple is the best kind)
special note what is obsidian, its pure mother earth Lava

the other part about healing i have a suggestion for healing, then learn about something called "microcosmic orbit meditation"its on this forum but also search Google anyway mentioning this the outcome is to put your own self in a cacoon of prana for healing !

Namaste
mikron
Old 29-07-2012, 09:33 AM
Guide
That's brilliant, thank you for the information on crystals both of you, I'll definitely look into these and see which ones work best for me.

Mikron, I shall look into microcosmic orbit meditation and give that a go too, thanks for mentioning it!

Best wishes to you both
Lulu
Old 02-09-2012, 04:20 PM
Seeker
Hope your sciatica is better now. I suffer too and have found that white aragonite is brilliant and really stops the nerve pain, try a flat piece that you can keep close to the skin and lie on in bed.