Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation > Walk-Ins/Soul Exchanges

Old 22-05-2012, 02:37 AM
coolchic101

Walking Into a Body of a New Mommy

When I was praying/meditating, I got this strange idea to be a temporary walk in to give a new mommy respite. I would walk-in to that new mom's body and resume her responsibilities caring for her baby, until the original soul gets her rest somewhere in the spiritual plane before she comes back "in".

I think this is a fascinating idea but if I do this, wouldn't my "body" die? Should I request a walk in to resume my responsibilities while I'm "out" babysitting?
Old 22-05-2012, 03:21 AM
Master

Your body would be perfectly fine. Just check on it consciously once in a while. Remember that we have bodies in other realms to, and are unaware of most of them in a conscious state of awareness. This would be the same idea, just wihin the same realm. You could request a walk in, but you could also just handle one subconsciously and the other consciously. You just tune into one and out the other. If you need any help, just shout :)
Oh and welcome to the forum its nice to meet such a kind person :)
Old 22-05-2012, 04:13 AM
coolchic101

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadedragon
Your body would be perfectly fine. Just check on it consciously once in a while. Remember that we have bodies in other realms to, and are unaware of most of them in a conscious state of awareness. This would be the same idea, just wihin the same realm. You could request a walk in, but you could also just handle one subconsciously and the other consciously. You just tune into one and out the other. If you need any help, just shout :)
Oh and welcome to the forum its nice to meet such a kind person :)

Thanks so much for your insight and welcoming me! A few years ago, I had the potential opportunity to also walk-in to a young single mom who was in a "coma" from birth complications of her 2nd child. Her mother was praying next to her hospital bed praying for her daughter's recovery. I had no idea on how to walk-in at that time, so it never happened. Sometimes I feel guilty for not walking in and resume the temporary or permanent responsibilities of this woman's life. I'm not sure if the young woman survived or has found another walk in. I'm guessing I'm getting all of these potential walk in opportunities of mothers, especially, who are overwhelmed with life because I am very maternal myself.
Old 22-05-2012, 10:14 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolchic101
Thanks so much for your insight and welcoming me! A few years ago, I had the potential opportunity to also walk-in to a young single mom who was in a "coma" from birth complications of her 2nd child. Her mother was praying next to her hospital bed praying for her daughter's recovery. I had no idea on how to walk-in at that time, so it never happened. Sometimes I feel guilty for not walking in and resume the temporary or permanent responsibilities of this woman's life. I'm not sure if the young woman survived or has found another walk in. I'm guessing I'm getting all of these potential walk in opportunities of mothers, especially, who are overwhelmed with life because I am very maternal myself.
If you can still recall the memory, you still have the energy, and you can trace it back to the woman and see how she is.
Old 28-05-2012, 04:25 PM
coolchic101

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadedragon
If you can still recall the memory, you still have the energy, and you can trace it back to the woman and see how she is.

Unfortunately, I do not since this was over 4 years ago. My instincts says she has passed but I hope I am wrong. If my instincts are right, I can't help but to feel guilty that I didn't walk in on time.
Old 30-05-2012, 04:19 AM
coolchic101

Hi shadeddragon. I have a personal question. I have PM'd you.
Old 04-04-2013, 07:25 PM
LadyImpreza1111

If you would have had the chance to be a temporary "walk-in" then I'm sure it would have been likely that another spirit would have taken up residence in your body while you did it. Otherwise another spirit could have did a soul exchange with her.

However, you are not responsible for not being able to walk-in in time, so try not to beat yourself up over it. If you believe she might have passed on, then that could have been the exit date that she has chosen before this lifetime.
If you really feel like you are responsible for being a "walk-in" for someone (especially someone you do not know), then you will age at a faster rate than most people. I'm like you. I can be very maternal myself so I tend to act like "mother hen" to people and have beaten myself up over some things that might have been outside my control. A lesson I have to struggle to learn is that I am not responsible for everyone else. Neither are you.