Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 02-05-2012, 06:40 AM
ah020387

synergy 12 crystals?

someone told me about 12 crystals referred to as "synergy12" which have the highest vibrations of all other crystals found in the world.

can anyone refer me to a link about this synergy12, or name these crystals for me?
Old 02-05-2012, 07:45 AM
Master
Hi

I've noticed that term being used a few times recently too. Here's a link which lists the twelve in a response, below a few grids

Love the collection of spheres on that page too!

Snow Monkey
Old 03-05-2012, 05:55 AM
PEACE

you could check out Robert Simmons Crystals just type it in googlexxxx
Old 06-09-2012, 04:25 AM
Guide
I've got 8 out of the 12. I'm wondering how you are meant to work with them? Is there a method? Do I have to wait to have all 12 before I start?

Prosperity is a state of mind and soul