Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 01-12-2019, 05:26 AM
Guide

Everyone that I've met with severe forms of it, are very very bright.
Old 01-12-2019, 07:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green.Heals
Everyone that I've met with severe forms of it, are very very bright.
I have no doubt they are. I guess I never talked to someone with it to get an idea of what they deal with. But I would like to learn. I know people with ADHD. Have a hard time focusing ect ect. I have a slight issue of my own but it helps me to think of it as special tool the majority doesn't have. The challenge is when that tool isn't needed but you still have it.
Old 01-12-2019, 08:52 PM
Deactivated Account
I have a few different conditions which all manifest in similar ways.
Adhd forces me to live in the moment because I'm not always great at planning ahead. I was even born short sighted with astigmatism which is another way my lack of focus for long term planning manifests. My ability to see and know what is ahead is disabled until I get to the destination so I have to rely on other instincts and learn to trust myself.

It also really forces me to ensure I'm being authentic and aligning myself with my heart and spirit because when I'm not the negative adhd symptoms become quite extreme.

The positives of it are that I am quite silly, I'm creative and I have a pretty interesting and quite active visual imagination which is kind of a super power
I've had to be creative all of my life as I have not been able to fit into the boxes society has made.

The world would be quite boring without us hahaha. It would be a bland, beige and stagnant place haha...

All souls who come to earth with different disabilities and abilities force society to change, grow and adapt.
-------------------
As to medication, I've been using it to help me focus in certain areas of my life. It has actually helped with the depressed feelings I get because when I'm unable to focus I forget a lot of things and I have a difficult time planning. So I've been using the medication when I've needed it to help me with that.

Mindfulness practice is a daily necessity for me though, basically if my entire life is a meditation, I seem to manage much better, yoga and exercise out in nature especially bare foot help me stay grounded. When I'm doing something which I love, I am able to get into flow state.
When I worked in conservation, I loved it a lot so the positive traits emerged and the negative while still present became less intrusive on a day to day basis.

When I ask my subconscious why I have difficulty focusing and planning it says that I am learning to live in the moment and align with authenticity and cultivate trust for self.
Old 02-12-2019, 03:00 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariaecheflame
I have a few different conditions which all manifest in similar ways.
Adhd forces me to live in the moment because I'm not always great at planning ahead. I was even born short sighted with astigmatism which is another way my lack of focus for long term planning manifests. My ability to see and know what is ahead is disabled until I get to the destination so I have to rely on other instincts and learn to trust myself.

It also really forces me to ensure I'm being authentic and aligning myself with my heart and spirit because when I'm not the negative adhd symptoms become quite extreme.

The positives of it are that I am quite silly, I'm creative and I have a pretty interesting and quite active visual imagination which is kind of a super power
I've had to be creative all of my life as I have not been able to fit into the boxes society has made.

The world would be quite boring without us hahaha. It would be a bland, beige and stagnant place haha...

All souls who come to earth with different disabilities and abilities force society to change, grow and adapt.
-------------------
As to medication, I've been using it to help me focus in certain areas of my life. It has actually helped with the depressed feelings I get because when I'm unable to focus I forget a lot of things and I have a difficult time planning. So I've been using the medication when I've needed it to help me with that.

Mindfulness practice is a daily necessity for me though, basically if my entire life is a meditation, I seem to manage much better, yoga and exercise out in nature especially bare foot help me stay grounded. When I'm doing something which I love, I am able to get into flow state.
When I worked in conservation, I loved it a lot so the positive traits emerged and the negative while still present became less intrusive on a day to day basis.

When I ask my subconscious why I have difficulty focusing and planning it says that I am learning to live in the moment and align with authenticity and cultivate trust for self.
I like how you put a positive light on it and made it work for you.