Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 18-10-2017, 01:15 PM
Guide

Honestly, it sounds to me as if you might have depression, maybe even most of your life. I think most people can relate to that on their level. We all go through “dead periods”in our life. Right now, I am struggling myself. I’m also highly sensitive, and I’m picking up on a coworkers very depressed emotions at work, to the point of nightmares sometimes. Poor guy, he’s been through a lot, too. I want to work on my energy level, but all I have time for is work.

I did do an energy clearing, on myself and my house....but the level of sadness and depression at work, I will have to do it every day. Even our manager has offered him counseling...I don’t know how I’m picking it up, I’m usually by myself at my desk...but he is literally 10ft away all day. Maybe that’s it.

My point is, I feel the same way you do right now....for different reasons. I don’t have the answers...but I think it will eventually pass on its own.

I have a tendency to think of all the negative things I’ve ever done or all the bad things that have happened to me, when I’m feeling low like this, energetic wise.
Sometimes, it’s good just to cry...ask myself for forgiveness and give myself permission just to feel this way.

It’s not a good feeling, infact my stomach hurts...and I went to bed early again last. I have insomnia, too. Ugh! I really hate weeks like this.

One thing I am looking forward to is the Holidays around the corner. I’m not going to be surrounded by family and friends...but I am going to decorate, cook, and learn to make some new desserts.

I think I’m going to stay off social media and the internet in general for awhile, and try to enjoy some alone time away from work.

If I come across anything fun, or life changing....I will share it with you on this post...who knows, it may interest you.

I know all too well of the loneliness feelings you have, I grew up in a house of kids, yet I spent most of my time alone. I’ve spent a lot of my adult life alone, too...getting rid of old friendships, and unhealthy relationships. At times, it’s great....other times....it’s the saddest, loneliest feeling in the world.

Who knows how long it will last, it seems to come and go. I hate going on social media, because all I see is people having fun and partying, like life is a ball. I know, that those are just pictures, and that they go through these same feelings, and moments that we do. Everybody does...it just feels like we are the only ones, but it’s not true....everybody does.