Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 17-05-2016, 10:27 PM
Master
Book1 Science and intuition

Starting a thread to post scientific research projects focused on intuition:

Mediumship:
"Our results support claims of individuals who report that some as-yet unknown features of the face predict mortality. The results are also compatible with claims about clairvoyance warrants further investigation."
ORIGINAL RESEARCH ARTICLE: Prediction of Mortality Based on Facial Characteristics
Front. Hum. Neurosci., 17 May 2016 | http://dx.doi.org/10.3389/fnhum.2016.00173
Arnaud Delorme1,2*, Alan Pierce2, Leena Michel2 and Dean Radin2
1University of California San Diego, La Jolla, CA, USA
2Institute of Noetic Sciences, Petaluma, CA, USA
link to article
Old 25-05-2016, 11:27 AM
Master
Are you equating intuition with clairvoyance? I'm unclear if you are. Personally, I'd say those are two different things. I'm a very intuitive person, I spend my day in that state essentially and have worked on this for decades, it's my self-development path. But I'm not clairvoyant at all (having extrasensory visions). I'd sum things up this way:

Pisces Age = age of external belief tenets.
Aquarius Age = age of inner intuitive wisdom.
Clairvoyance = ageless metaphysical vision gift.
Old 26-05-2016, 04:14 AM
Administrator
Hello

I feel that we all have this on some level but that we do not all open all the doors that are there for us to access in the one lifeitme is all. Think about having it all on all the time how hard it would be for most. I have that all day everyday.

I am a Medium - Psychic - Reiki Master I came in what is termed "Light Switch On" meaning I have no off switch or no down time with all that I have access to or all that has access to me for a better way of putting it.

I am open to "read" everyone but I have learned to Bubble that around me so that I do not out of great respects do that. I hear the dead, I see the dead and I feel the dead as well as I walk among the living. I run on intuition and to me its all part of what I call the "Paranormal World" that is me.

This study thing is nothing new I was part of many study groups back in the 80-s where the University was linked to Stamford in the USA in study groups on psychic and sleep ext studies. I was tested on many levels and had my brain waves mapped ext. I checked into a sleep lab for an over night and they kept me two weeks....I was that much of an oddity. Looking back what did it advance ? Nothing really I feel that it was more a lesson in me understanding more about me.

I have visions that come to pass, at times I can meet someone for the first time and know that I will not see them in the living again. It is not a fun path at times to walk but walk it I do and funtion with it all I do.

What I know now is that one's like me are not study tools for honestly the games they play with us.

Lynn
Old 03-06-2016, 02:26 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
I have visions that come to pass, at times I can meet someone for the first time and know that I will not see them in the living again. It is not a fun path at times to walk but walk it I do and funtion with it all I do.
Lynn
True spirituality is not for the faint of heart, is it?! I've often found it humorous that many who pursue the subject do so with the idea that it's simply a shuffling of beliefs. "If I were to 'think' such and such then clearly I'm enlightened." But in truth, that's only an introduction to the vast amount of intensity that one encounters when navigating the complexity of what it is to be "open".

Spirituality is unpredictable, forever challenging and disorienting. There is no place along the way where it all settles down into a happy set of spiritual-certainties. All creation is in flux, and so is the experience of being open to such. The need to quiet ones mind and being openly responsive to the spontaneity of what's occurring, as our perceptual doors open, is a continuing song about "encounter" and adjustment.
Old 23-06-2016, 11:39 AM
Newbie ;)

Superb thought!