Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Interfaith

Old 30-06-2014, 08:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommy lama
I'm not sure where you get the idea that Benjamin Creme is "caught up in names, and (himself), and (lost) sight of (his) real purpose. *From all of his literature and videos, I find him to be one of the most self-effacing and delightful people anywhere. *His message has always been highly focused on what Maitreya and the Masters can and will do for humanity, if we ever collectively invoke Their energies down to our level of existence. *I don't think it is an exaggeration to suggest that the Masters coming into our hate-filled, materialistic, self-centered society could be likened to one of us taking a swan dive into a cesspool. *We forget how purified and refined these exalted Beings are. *Benjamin Creme has never claimed to be anything but Their servant. *I admit that some of his proclamations are hard to believe, when there appears to be no evidence to support his grandiose claims. *But I feel in my Soul that it will only be a matter of time before everything he has predicted will come to pass and/or sufficiently explained. He has enough trouble getting the attention of humanity without being slandered in forums like this. *Mr. Creme is a 90 something year old artist who has devoted most of his life to this emergence of Christ project. *He deserves unending praise for his selfless efforts and I would appreciate very much if anyone has anything negative to say about him, please support your claims with quotes from verifiable references. *Trust me, you will not find any on this planet.

Creme has stated on numerous times that "the Christ was coming". That Maitreya is the Christ. That they are "masters" etc. That right there is caught up in a name and title. That is placing these beings on a level that is higher and or better to us. Such notions and concepts mean little to those in the realms of spirit. Their works and what they will do, and already do, for humanity will speak for themselves. They don't need the praise and the worship that we are placing upon them. That is not what they are here for.
Old 01-07-2014, 01:50 AM
Tommy lama

Quote:
Originally Posted by innerlight
Creme has stated on numerous times that "the Christ was coming". That Maitreya is the Christ. That they are "masters" etc. That right there is caught up in a name and title. That is placing these beings on a level that is higher and or better to us. Such notions and concepts mean little to those in the realms of spirit. Their works and what they will do, and already do, for humanity will speak for themselves. They don't need the praise and the worship that we are placing upon them. That is not what they are here for.

I don't understand how you can read any of the literature or watch any of the videos related to this re-emergence of Christ project and come away with the impression that either the Masters or Benjamin Creme are interested in worship and/or praise. Their message is all about peace and love and justice and sharing. For you to find fault with either Mr. Creme's statements explaining the exalted position which the Masters have earned with respect to average human beings doesn't make any sense. It is like finding fault with a diamond for being more precious than a lump of coal. The Masters are only interested in one thing: Service to God's Plan. God's Plan is very simple (relative to humanity): Establish Heaven on Earth so that all human and sub-human kingdoms may benefit. The only way this can happen is for humanity to realize its role in this Plan. The only way humanity will ever realize its role in this Plan is through peace and love and justice and sharing.*
Old 01-07-2014, 02:21 AM
Tommy lama

Quote:
Originally Posted by lili
The Maitreya just feels right to me. I agree with you about hoping and praying for the day of declaration to arrive swiftly. So balance can begin to be restored. I do long for it.

This is why I do my personal work. When enough of us have healed our own imbalances and forgetting that we took on for good purpose in this lifetime, It is like drops in a bucket. Each of us adding to the drops of healing and remembering that will make the bucket full enough. And then we, as a whole, are ready. Just my thought.

I'm glad that you have enough intuition to sense the truth about Maitreya and His mission. Please don't call Him "The Maitreya". Maitreya is not a rank or position, it is His name. It's like Billy, or Sarah, or whatever. His name is Maitreya, and He is the Master of all Masters.

I don't blame anyone for doubting Benjamin Creme. He has claimed that Maitreya has done over 140 television interviews around the world. How can this be true when there is no evidence of any of them? I have some ideas which will explain this glaring problem, but the bottom line, as I may have already stated, is that we have not earned the presence of the Masters yet. Think about 2,000 years ago when Jesus came to our aid. Why did He speak to us in parables? Why didn't He teach us things that would speed up our evolution? He could have explained how to build computers if He wanted to, or more accurately if He was allowed to. But He wasn't allowed to because our karma would not allow it. And it's pretty clear to see that we really didn't deserve anything more than the crumbs He was able to share, because we eventually killed the greatest and holiest man who ever walked among us. Just think if we had listened to His message and learned to love our neighbor. If we had kept Him around to teach His incredible wisdom instead of murdering Him. What a wasted opportunity. Let's not waste this second chance He is giving us.
Old 01-07-2014, 04:58 AM
Knower
Quote:
I totally think that different people are drawn to different things and differeint souls. Its part of who we are as souls. What makes sense to one and feels absolutly correct, makes little sense to another. I really think you are not drawn to the World Maitreya and Benjamin Creme. I have respect for that.

The thing that makes me sad is when people get dogmatic about anything that is spiritual. Which I did not see that you were doing. When that happens I start feeling the signs of religion.

So many of us are from different places with different purposes. We have come to work on different things. There are commonalities and diffrences. I totally do not relate to Deepak Chopra. Other people find him facinating. This is not condemining anything you have said. It's more to honor your words. I do relate to the Maitreya. You do not relate. And both of us are right, as far as I am concerned. Does that make any sense?
Old 01-07-2014, 05:03 AM
Knower
Tommy Lama, I would prefer you not ask me to not call anyone what I call them.... with respect. I hope you can respect my words as I respect yours. Perhaps the only important thing is to take to heart the message of treating all people with care. And sharing.... with love in ones heart. To do one's best to not add to the suffering on earth. How he is refered to is of considerable less importance. Thanks. Blessings.
Old 01-07-2014, 09:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lili
I totally think that different people are drawn to different things and differeint souls. Its part of who we are as souls. What makes sense to one and feels absolutly correct, makes little sense to another. I really think you are not drawn to the World Maitreya and Benjamin Creme. I have respect for that.

The thing that makes me sad is when people get dogmatic about anything that is spiritual. Which I did not see that you were doing. When that happens I start feeling the signs of religion.

So many of us are from different places with different purposes. We have come to work on different things. There are commonalities and diffrences. I totally do not relate to Deepak Chopra. Other people find him facinating. This is not condemining anything you have said. It's more to honor your words. I do relate to the Maitreya. You do not relate. And both of us are right, as far as I am concerned. Does that make any sense?

I am not stating that Maitreya does or does not exist... What I am speaking on is in labeling these individuals, calling them the master of masters, ascended masters, etc, and placing them upon pedestals above ourselves as being better than ourselves.. I have met Jesus numerous times, as well as Siddhartha, Shiva, Ganesha, and many others.. And no time in those experiences have they ever come to me as "masters" or put themselves into places above me.. They have always come to me at a level of being one with me and being no different than myself..

That is the message they bring. They bring that message of love and compassion, and are willing and eager to work with us and help us if we need it. But they are not doing it for the praise, and worship and placing upon plateaus away from us. That is one of the reasons their messages get lost. Because we as humans got lost on the person bringing the message and not on the message itself.

It is why Jesus spoke in parables. To deliver his message beyond ego limitations. So the essence and truth can be heard and not lost within our minds and limitations.

When I see something called the "Christ project" it's pretty obvious, to me, that one named it that. To use the name as a stepping stone to make your project seem more special and more important to the world.. And not about the work itself. When you let your work and words shine through you, the truth of it will be known.. You won't need to call it the Christ project. People will know the truth. It is why Jesus spoke against people claiming to be the Christ..
Old 02-07-2014, 02:36 AM
Tommy lama

The Masters are privy to a level of scientific understanding which makes our current understanding almost laughable. *Coupled with this incredible knowledge, They are burdened by a level of duty to God's Plan which forces Them to oversee humanity's development. *According to esoteric doctrine, They have been working on a project for Christ to reappear on Earth since around 1500 AD. *They had to wait for lots of things to line up, like cosmic energies and who knows what else, but as Masters of Compassion, They must be very much interested in reducing and eventually eliminating the suffering of the human race as quickly as possible. *All suffering is self-induced, so karmic laws prevent Them from taking the immediate action They would prefer to take. *Just like Jesus had His hands tied 2000 years ago, the Masters are severely constrained in terms of the level of support They are allowed to offer us. *They love us, because They know we are all one. *The appearance of separated entities is just an illusion that comes into play in these three lower kingdoms of nature, where the energy vibrates so slowly as compared to the more spiritual realms. *The rule is that Humanity must request Their assistance. *"Ask and you shall receive!" But how does Humanity utter this request? *What is the voice of Humanity? *That turns out to be "public opinion." When lots of people and media are buzzing about some current event or other, that is the voice of Humanity. *So, until the media is saturated with the idea that Christ is returning to help us save our planet, and people all over the world are discussing the topic in large numbers... *we wait. *And people, if what I 'm saying is true, then we are going to wait for a long time. *The idea that Christ is returning to help us, and that His name is Maitreya, and that there are space ships from outer space involved is just not going to get any traction in our world. *There are SO many obstacles to this project! *Organized religion has people hoodwinked into believing that the only matter of importance is to find salvation, and that can be easily accomplished by believing that Jesus died for your sins. *You don't have to worry about following any Path of liberation carrying a cross behind Jesus as He trudges wearily to His own crucifixion. That was His job. *He died for you so you don't have to do ANYTHING but believe He died for you. *Ignore that stuff He said about dying to gain eternal life, or picking up your cross and following Him, or if you don't pick up your cross you are not worthy of Him. *He must have been delusional from all the scourging and whatnot. *And whatever you do, don't approach an argument from a logical perspective. *First make sure that there aren't any players who are more exalted than you are. *Make double sure that there isn't anybody*
caught up in names, and themselves, and (lost) sight of their real purpose.
These are the issues that the Masters have to deal with as They try to prepare the world for the changes to come. *They have people who choose to call Maitreya "the Maitreya" even though it has been pointed out that to do so is really a mistake. *It's like Donald Trump likes to be called "the Donald." Maitreya has no such wish, and to refer to Him in such a way can only confuse people who are already confused about a very confusing state of affairs. *How are the Masters supposed to enlighten people who are oblivious to the most important event in the history of this planet? *
Old 02-07-2014, 04:37 AM
Knower
Quote:
I am not stating that Maitreya does or does not exist... What I am speaking on is in labeling these individuals, calling them the master of masters, ascended masters, etc, and placing them upon pedestals above ourselves as being better than ourselves.. I have met Jesus numerous times, as well as Siddhartha, Shiva, Ganesha, and many others.. And no time in those experiences have they ever come to me as "masters" or put themselves into places above me.. They have always come to me at a level of being one with me and being no different than myself..

That is the message they bring. They bring that message of love and compassion, and are willing and eager to work with us and help us if we need it. But they are not doing it for the praise, and worship and placing upon plateaus away from us. That is one of the reasons their messages get lost. Because we as humans got lost on the person bringing the message and not on the message itself.

It is why Jesus spoke in parables. To deliver his message beyond ego limitations. So the essence and truth can be heard and not lost within our minds and limitations.

When I see something called the "Christ project" it's pretty obvious, to me, that one named it that. To use the name as a stepping stone to make your project seem more special and more important to the world.. And not about the work itself. When you let your work and words shine through you, the truth of it will be known.. You won't need to call it the Christ project. People will know the truth. It is why Jesus spoke against people claiming to be the Christ..
thanks for clarifying your point. Its about not involving the ego. Thanks for your words. I can see your point about them being no diifferent from yourself. Seeing it as anything different would be ignoring what they really wanted us to know.... about ourselves, others and all that is.
Old 02-08-2014, 10:46 AM
Master
Jesus also asked, "Why do you call me ' Lord, Lord', but not do as I ask?"

http://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/False-Christs

Matthew 24:5 - "For many will come in My name, saying, 'I am the Christ,' and will ... "For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will show great signs and ... "

"There is no place in this new kind of physics for both the field and matter, for the field is the only reality." - A. Einstein
Old 06-08-2014, 02:57 PM
StaroftheSea

The Diaries of Saint Sister Faustina thru Jesus Christ - Jesus is "Divine Mercy"

When Jesus appeared to Saint Sister Faustina on so many occasions during the 1930's in Her Convent room and Chapel - Jesus said that after He had appeared to Saint Faustina with His Divine Mercy Holy messages and Chaplet to be given to the world - He would be appearing soon thereafter.

There has been a 40 year delay in Jesus' Divine Mercy Holy messages with 1978 being the first date of publication (after Saint Faustina died). 600 pages were written by Jesus thru Saint Sister Faustina with some of the following included that are similar yet not identical to Revelations;

"Write this down, that before My Coming as Judge I shall come first as the King of Mercy. Before the coming of that day of justice, there will be a sign in the Heavens. All light will be extinguished in Heaven and earth. There will appear in the sky the Sign of The Cross. From each of the wounds on My Hands and Feet will shine forth a light that will for a brief time brighten the earth.

This will be a short time before the last day".

Jesus has already visited earth as The King of Mercy when Jesus visited Saint Sister Faustina during the 1930's with His Divine Mercy Holy messages and Chaplet of Divine Mercy for people to recite in order to be taken into His Divine Mercy.

The Messiah will be returning to Earth as Jesus said - and that Messiah is Jesus Christ our Saviour - Merciful Saviour now for those of whom turn to Him, prior to when Jesus appears here on His Earth soon.

When God The Most High gives His Holy directive - Jesus will be appearing like a thief in the night as Jesus warned not only in His New Testament to His Disciples - Jesus has warned about this in His Divine Mercy Holy messages to the world thru Saint Faustina during the 1930's whereby Jesus said:

"Turn to My Mercy before it is too late".

"Woe to those who ignore My Mercy".

Our Blessed Virgin Mary Mother of God said to her:
"I gave the world a Saviour, you must make known His Mercy, and prepare the world for His Second Coming. He will then come not as a Merciful Saviour, but as a just Judge. Oh how terrible is that day! Determined is the day of justice. Angels tremble before it. Speak to souls of His great Mercy while there is still time. If you remain silent now, you will have to account for a great number of souls on that final day. Be faithful to the end".

Hence, people of whom Love and Trust in Jesus receiving Him into their Hearts, including those of whom believe and trust in Jesus having appeared to Saint Sister Faustina, are spreading Jesus' Divine Mercy (Holy messages and Divine Mercy Chaplet) that He gave to the world to recite just once during their lives turning to Him - in order for those people of whom may be unbelievers in Him - to be taken into His Flock - His Fold - prior or on the day of Justice - the day of Justice - which Jesus has explained within His 600 pages of Divine Mercy Holy messages is 'soon'.

Both God the Most High's Old Testament and Jesus' New Testament indicate that mankind is in its last 40 years.

Jesus' Holy messages on His Divine Mercy indicate that mankind is in its last 40 years; therefore one needs to look at what is going to assist one in their own Salvation eternally.

Jesus is our Merciful Saviour here while on earth if one has turned to Jesus.

God The Most High is our just judge without mercy - without Jesus' Divine Mercy.

Jesus explains this in His Divine Mercy Holy messages.

One faces the wrath of My Father without My Divine Mercy - Jesus explains.

Given that many are prophesising or toying with the idea through a false prophet that other people through Jesus/God will be born and act in the role of our King - our Messiah - instead of Jesus appearing here on Earth for the Second Coming of Christ - I thought it right in my heart to warn that this is false.

Our Blessed Virgin Mary Mother of God has been spreading Jesus and Her Holy messages from God The Most High for a good 40 years through not only Saints but others of whom have Loved and trusted in Jesus from their hearts, receiving Him and our Blessed Virgin Mary's Holy messages;

- hundreds are unknown to one another - and hundreds have stated the same things - that Jesus is appearing here on earth soon and that Jesus requires repentance of one's own wrongs or sins from hearts - prior to when Jesus appears here. Thereafter Jesus and our Lady Mary Mother of God have stated that it is too late to be given Mercy for past sins and that souls perish eternally.

Kindest wishes