Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 15-08-2018, 01:11 PM
Ascender

Going back in time

I did some trance healing last night where I went back in time to a few important periods of my life.The experience is very real because I sink into the emotions that I felt at the time and I get insights because of hindsight.

I woke this morning feeling very good but tired,I checked the time on my phone and it was earlier than usual but I got up anyway,then I realized my phone was wrong.It was two hours slow but the date was July 1922!.
My phone went back in time last night too...a nice little sync.
Old 15-08-2018, 01:31 PM
Roger Wilco

hi yes cool , you can heal your self by going in the past along your past time line and change things . if you cant perhaps some thing else needs changed first for the energies to be worked out .
Old 15-08-2018, 02:23 PM
Ascender

Perhaps I died on 15th July 1922......there was a civil war here(ireland) at the time...hmmm,maybe more to uncover.
Old 15-08-2018, 07:48 PM
Master
wow that is amazing
Old 16-08-2018, 10:56 PM
Ankhesenamun

I'v experienced something similar too. A while ago I was working on a file on the computer, if I remember right in Excel, it was a file containing several dates - recent dates. One of them changed automatically to a really old date in the 1950's! No matter how many times I changed it back to the date I wanted it to show, it always changed itself back to this old date from the 1950's.

That happened several times. I found it quite spooky.
Old 17-08-2018, 06:37 PM
Tedmil

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrynu
I did some trance healing last night where I went back in time to a few important periods of my life.The experience is very real because I sink into the emotions that I felt at the time and I get insights because of hindsight.
I get the same sensation when I hear certain songs that remind me of events from my past, it's called nostalgia. I haven't had a phone where the year could be set earlier than 1970.
Old 17-08-2018, 06:44 PM
Tedmil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger Wilco
hi yes cool , you can heal your self by going in the past along your past time line and change things . if you cant perhaps some thing else needs changed first for the energies to be worked out .
What's your method for changing events from your past?
Old 18-08-2018, 11:08 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedmil
I get the same sensation when I hear certain songs that remind me of events from my past, it's called nostalgia. I haven't had a phone where the year could be set earlier than 1970.

Nostalgia is a similar experience but on a different level.
Nostalgia would be level 1,beginners level at healing.
why do you mention your phone?
Old 19-08-2018, 07:26 PM
Tedmil

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrynu
Nostalgia is a similar experience but on a different level.
Nostalgia would be level 1,beginners level at healing.
why do you mention your phone?
Then what level was your experience and in which ways was it different from nostalgia? I thought 1970 was the earliest year the date can be set on phones, you got me curious now.
Old 20-08-2018, 09:26 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tedmil
Then what level was your experience and in which ways was it different from nostalgia? I thought 1970 was the earliest year the date can be set on phones, you got me curious now.

My experience was like past life regression so it is using memory to uncover and heal but it goes deeper than nostalgia.
I'v also realized that my phone cannot be set any earlier than 2000.