Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 05-08-2018, 02:28 PM
Guide

What I saw last night....

I absolutely do not know where this goes....because I don’t know what it was.

Last night I stepped outside in the back yard to admire the yard and sky. The sky was full of stars, very clear. Where we are, we live far in the country...no neighbors, a big yard with some barns and trees, surrounded by corn fields. It was about midnight and I was sitting down under the pavilion.

To my surprise, up high...past the tree close by...flew a golden light that spread approximately 30ft across as it went by. It was about 20ft off the ground...and approximately 30 yards away from me. If I could come close to describing what it looked like...it would be a small golden comet with a bright white light at the end. I’ve never seen anything like it before. It wasnt a shooting star or comet...it was much to small, and gold in color...it was also close to the ground, about 20ft high. It was not a lightning bug or other insect that I am familiar with...it was much too big.

I do t know what I saw...but it looked to fly about 2/3 of the tree high...approximately 6-8 inches wide in diameter, bright and glowing...and spread across like a shooting star or comet...but much too small. It was very intriguing and very pretty. It flew diagonally and looked to go towards the inside of one of the barns.

Has anyone else experienced this...and what could it be?
Old 05-08-2018, 03:36 PM
Master
i keptt seann thng in sky yay i did well i did
wish id had my camra on me in stuff i saw
sumo weslerr in sky
sum kind of dog iin spirttt wold i tht it wz
evn a dragenn sha[pppped clodd i did
iv sean a shottin star on off i hav

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 05-08-2018, 05:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado
I absolutely do not know where this goes....because I don’t know what it was.

Last night I stepped outside in the back yard to admire the yard and sky. The sky was full of stars, very clear. Where we are, we live far in the country...no neighbors, a big yard with some barns and trees, surrounded by corn fields. It was about midnight and I was sitting down under the pavilion.

To my surprise, up high...past the tree close by...flew a golden light that spread approximately 30ft across as it went by. It was about 20ft off the ground...and approximately 30 yards away from me. If I could come close to describing what it looked like...it would be a small golden comet with a bright white light at the end. I’ve never seen anything like it before. It wasnt a shooting star or comet...it was much to small, and gold in color...it was also close to the ground, about 20ft high. It was not a lightning bug or other insect that I am familiar with...it was much too big.

I do t know what I saw...but it looked to fly about 2/3 of the tree high...approximately 6-8 inches wide in diameter, bright and glowing...and spread across like a shooting star or comet...but much too small. It was very intriguing and very pretty. It flew diagonally and looked to go towards the inside of one of the barns.

Has anyone else experienced this...and what could it be?

Hello Colorado,

Thank you for sharing your mysterious experience.

When I first read your description, I too had no ready idea as to what you saw. Then I started thinking and dowsing as to what it could possibly be. Since part of my path involves spirit keeping, I approached your description from that perspective.

There are local spirits of the land such as Nagas, Elves and Dryads for examples. Spirits can manifest as orbs and streaks of light. They are involved with helping nature such as healing animals and helping plants grow and usually have no interaction with us humans. For one to show him/herself to you like that definitely wanted to get your attention.

According to my dowsing you saw a female Naga but not her true form. They have been described as a human torso and lower half of a snake. They can change their form to completely look like a snake or a human. They do help with nature and appreciate humans who take care of the land, like composting and reducing pollution.

They live near water regardless if it's above or below ground. If you don't have a creek or other surface water nearby, then I suspect you have underground water which can be found by dowsing.

They use trees as portals between their realm and ours. The portals need ley lines to be effective for the Nagas.

I have a willow tree that someone from years back unknowingly planted on a ley line which is what my local Nagas use as a portal. I suspect your nearby tree is a portal that's planted on a ley line and dowsing with L rods will locate the ley line. If that tree isn't the one, keep dowsing. Once you find a ley line and a tree planted on it, or at least part of the trunk touching it, is your local Nagas portal. Where there's one Naga, there's more so somewhere on your property would be a community of them but no worries. They tend to be a loving and peaceful species. They would rather withdraw from humans than confront them.

If you want to be friends with them, you can make a simple offering. They love milk or honey. The ones I connected with love milk which I found out a few days ago but haven't made any offering of milk yet. The ones in your area, according to dowsing, love honey. If you find the portal tree, you can leave a bit of liquid honey near the trunk. All Nagas love the colour mauve so if you place the honey on something mauve, so much the better but don't worry about the colour. If you do this, you can say out loud, or in your mind, a thank you to them. Just keep it simple if you plan on offering them liquid honey.

Thank you for reading.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 06-08-2018, 09:22 AM
Guide

Thanks for the posts!

My husband thinks it was a meteorite....I don’t think I have ever seen one before.
Old 06-08-2018, 05:25 PM
Master
What direction did it fly? South to north? And how fast was it?

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Old 07-08-2018, 12:15 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis
What direction did it fly? South to north? And how fast was it?

East to west....and it looked in slow motion to me. That might have been because I was trying to see what it was🙂
Old 07-08-2018, 01:19 PM
Master

What a neat experience! Thanks for sharing.

That would be so cool if you have nature spirits living by you. Thank you for sharing that Chrysalis. I know there are nature spirits but know very little about them.

We have a gigantic ancient mulberry tree I've always called my fairy tree. I can't see them with my real eyes, but I can see them with my mind's eye.
Old 07-08-2018, 03:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado
East to west....and it looked in slow motion to me. That might have been because I was trying to see what it was🙂

Thanks for clarifying it for me.

As far as I understand about meteorites, they move fast and usually travel from south to north. You might want to read up on them. I've seen a meteorite shower and they're typically up high and move fast. If the one you saw was really that low, maybe it actually hit the ground. I'd be tempted to go to the area where it was last seen and walk further looking for a meteorite stone. Those things are quite interesting from a metaphysical perspective. Wish I had one.

It also might've exploded before hitting the ground. I remember the news showing one exploding by, or in, Toronto before it hit the ground. That was an impressive flash of light with sound.

Old 07-08-2018, 03:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
What a neat experience! Thanks for sharing.

That would be so cool if you have nature spirits living by you. Thank you for sharing that Chrysalis. I know there are nature spirits but know very little about them.

We have a gigantic ancient mulberry tree I've always called my fairy tree. I can't see them with my real eyes, but I can see them with my mind's eye.

You're welcome.

Since you're calling that tree a fairy tree, you probably do have nature spirits associated with the tree. If you can connect with the tree at the spiritual level it might lead you to connect with the spirits. It's simpler and easier to connect with trees and there's two methods I know.

The first method is to place your receiving hand (the one you don't write with) on the tree trunk and meditate. You can stand or sit.

The other method is to choose a twig and cut it off or wait for the tree to gift you something. When you have something, you can go inside and meditate while holding it in your receiving hand.

If you suspect the spirits do love that tree, you can place sweets beside the trunk as offerings to them. Chocolate is their favourite. If you keep it up, they should make their presence known to you. This should improve your connection with them.

Good luck and have fun!

Old 08-08-2018, 07:39 PM
Master

Oh wow, I can't wait to get started. Thank you so much!