Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 01-08-2018, 02:02 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Let the cards fall as they may. :)

That's the ticket, and also the trick; to cease waiting, and to start living. Sure seems like the one commonality across all of these threads.
Old 01-08-2018, 02:08 PM
Experiencer

I do agree there. Ironically a couple of years ago actual playing cards fell at my feet. I lost my way spiritually and are now finding my way home.
Old 01-08-2018, 11:43 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysticrose37
I thought with all my heart I had met my twin. Now I am not so sure and questioning everything. Perhaps I will never meet my twin and guess what I am okay with that. I have a great career. I enjoy my own time and I have a few good friends. I am okay. So as my dad's spirit say to me recently. Let the cards fall as they may. :)

Just remember that false twins makes us awake and start searching for our real twin. I know this had been said plenty of times but like others said, use this time to work on yourself and when you least expect it you may find him around the corner.
Old 02-08-2018, 12:59 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightwork
Just remember that false twins makes us awake and start searching for our real twin.

Or just.... someone who is not a dirt bag.

Love is love.
Old 02-08-2018, 10:41 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realm Ki
Aimtobe, I don't know if the term twin flame is the correct one for me. After my initial experience I started googling telepathic meetings, lost love, earlier lives, ghost visits etc etc for quite a while before I found this forum.

I was utterly confused, happy and heartbroken at the same time, and at least in the treads on TFs there were some people that described things that with some good will could be similar to my experience. Most of the stories were nothing like mine.

I could say the same exact thing... minus the ghost visits.

Quote:
So what term to put on my Love, is idk as random as all the titles we try and fit our spiritual experiences into :)

I have a friend who might say the same thing or something similar. They don't label it anything particular but definitely aware of its existence.
Old 02-08-2018, 10:43 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by leader_of_ten
cease waiting, and...start living.

Well said! I like it!
Old 02-08-2018, 10:45 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightwork
Just remember that false twins makes us awake and start searching for our real twin. I know this had been said plenty of times but like others said, use this time to work on yourself and when you least expect it you may find him around the corner.

I was actually thinking of replying to your previous quote, Mysticrose37:

AND POP - there (s)he is!
Old 02-08-2018, 11:10 PM
Master
So, just wanted to let you guys know that this thread - and my initial description, including the part about the love/tf I already did meet - has had me face some of the things on my past. I am now in the process of preparing to reach out and see if I can in anyway make what I caused easier for him and his family.

I wrote some of our correspondence - and it is textbook TF stuff, though I didn't know it at the time.

But he is not the visitor which hade breaking the internet trying to find out what the h-ll just happened.

What else could it be...? If it is not the TF trauma / drama - but perfect unity of two parts. And don't say my higher self - cause this was someone else. And individual, a real person - whether alive in thus realm or not.

He said he would find me - and I believed it 100percent. I really don't want to dilute it with 'other dimensions' etc, I was convinced it was in the here and now a year maybe to in the future.

But...

Yeah, I guess I'm insulating myself for grief and heartbreak, by allowing firctge possibility that we might not actually meet in this lifetime. It hurts when I speak it honestly. So that's why I do. I need to stay honest.

It would break my heart if he's not actually around somewhere, because I've never believed anything so completely as I did that spirutual meeting and those truths.

And I don't want any other love. Nope. I hope I can appreciate 'real' and 'here' enough. But I honestly cannot see how...

Take care of yourselves and your distant loved ones... And your present loved ones and your life <3

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3
Old 03-08-2018, 11:31 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by aimtobe
I was actually thinking of replying to your previous quote, Mysticrose37:

AND POP - there (s)he is!

Can I say "first!"?
Old 03-08-2018, 11:43 PM
Seeker

Quote:
But he is not the visitor which hade breaking the internet trying to find out what the h-ll just happened.

What else could it be...? If it is not the TF trauma / drama - but perfect unity of two parts. And don't say my higher self - cause this was someone else. And individual, a real person - whether alive in thus realm or not.

He said he would find me - and I believed it 100percent. I really don't want to dilute it with 'other dimensions' etc, I was convinced it was in the here and now a year maybe to in the future.

It could be many things but I would try to make contact with that "entity" and get to know their intentions. You can always ask them questions and based on their answer notice if something is not quite right.

I know some times people who passed away and cared too much about us tend to attach to the person they cared for. I can't tell if that's a good or bad thing. In my personal experience my twin only followed me in dreams and all the talking happened in dreams but I never felt his presence following me in real life.