Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 22-01-2015, 05:35 AM
Guide

bugs as guides

I've always had bugs come at me. Lots of them at once. Cricket infestations, sting bug infestations, and now bed bugs.

I'm at a hotel and the first room I was in they had bed bugs. We bagged up everything I own and sent it to be cleaned. I'm in a new room now but I know I need to get things cleaned again and throw away luggage. This morning I had a vision of a bed bug but haven't seen any IRL since.

In my last apartment I had the attack of the spider crickets. After I killed them I did get a vision of a spider cricket.

Before that, I had literally an infestation of the sun pest or sting bug.

I've had bees fly at me, butterflies, crickets jump at me, grasshoppers, etc.

Is there a particular reason for this? I used to be scared of it all but now I'm like ok whatever, what do i need to do to take care of it...

I did look up bed bugs as a spirit guide, and it had to do with bad sleep patterns, but my sleep patterns were fine before then so...ideas?
Old 22-01-2015, 04:42 PM
Guide
Maybe your totem animals? I believe I had a grasshopper as a totem or spirit guide because I had a dream of a grasshopper and it was talking to me and it also seemed wise and then he took me into what seemed a bug zoo or something because there were bugs in large tanks and it looked like a aquarium but for bugs
eyes ablaze with intensity,
a labyrinth of her deepest emotions.

Old 22-01-2015, 08:17 PM
Suspended
Bugs see you as Food. Nothing more, nothing less. Bed Bugs are common in Hotels, especially the older ones. Bugs can be attracted to smells, colors, body heat, and other things about you such as your motions.
Old 23-01-2015, 12:25 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Bow
Bugs see you as Food. Nothing more, nothing less. Bed Bugs are common in Hotels, especially the older ones. Bugs can be attracted to smells, colors, body heat, and other things about you such as your motions.

Butterflys don't eat people sorry to bust your bubble.
Old 23-01-2015, 05:41 PM
Suspended
Read all of my above post. There are other things about us, such as the colors we are wearing. Butterflies may think you are flowering shrub and want your nector. I took Entomology in college, thus I know more than you will ever know about "bugs".. I know many bugs do not feed on humans directly. The bug I am really talking about here, was the Bed Bug, and of course, there are many other bugs that do feed on us. There are so many, I will not list them here.

Last edited by Thunder Bow : 23-01-2015 at 07:42 PM.
Old 23-01-2015, 06:33 PM
Guide
Animal guides of all kinds are not uncommon.

I have a spider as an animal guide, reluctantly at first. Did I mention how gross it was to have spiders just jump on my head, in random places. After about two weeks of it, then appearing in my dreams, biting me at first. But then after a bit(in the lucid dream), I created an energy ball and shot it at the spider. Not to harm it but to bug off. It flew up to me and said it was sent by my higher guide and was supposed to assist it, I turned to my guide who confirmed the information, and off we went. I'm much kinder to spiders as a result, and have a greater respect for spirit allies or whatever you want to call them.

Fun lessons can be learned by our animal totems or guides, I highly recommend keeping an open mind.
Old 23-01-2015, 07:55 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunder Bow
I took Entomology in college, thus I know more than you will ever know about "bugs"..
Lol at the ignorance. Have a nice day Thunder bow.
Old 24-01-2015, 02:15 AM
Super Moderator
I love the mind-set of seeing teaching in the bed-bug experience! And I really mean that. Someone with a mind that open to opportunities isn't going to miss much coming through from the spiritual self!
Bless their little souls. They were just hungry. (Little blighters! lol) Maybe the lesson is forgiveness? Nurturing? Can't say for sure, but respect that.
Old 24-01-2015, 09:36 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistakes
Lol at the ignorance. Have a nice day Thunder bow.
If you're having a bad day keep it to yourself. I really doubt your as rude and callous in reality as you appear on the Internet! You're the ignorant one. "Butterflies don't eat people sorry to burst your bubble." Sarcasm?

Keep it to yourself! Nobody likes to read petty language like that, it is counter-productive and very frustrating. You probably laugh at that though, which would suggest you're really just an angry soul who takes pleasure in bringing others down to their low frequency.

Keep in mind you are only 22 and thus very young. Allow your brain to fully develop before you march from forum to forum pretending to have more knowledge than people who have been on this earth ALOT longer than you have!!!
Old 24-01-2015, 09:52 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragdoll

Is there a particular reason for this? I used to be scared of it all but now I'm like ok whatever, what do i need to do to take care of it...

I did look up bed bugs as a spirit guide, and it had to do with bad sleep patterns, but my sleep patterns were fine before then so...ideas?
Trust your intuition when it comes to receiving messages like this. Everything that catches your attention does so for a reason. It's best to assess the situation yourself in the moment you encounter anything out of the ordinary. Guides can contact you through bugs, but they are vessels like us.. Not the literal manifestation of your guide. Consider your thoughts immediately prior to the encounter. A butterfly or grasshopper or any bug may be a message from your guides. You're the only one who can really interpret the message though.