Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 21-08-2012, 09:58 PM
I love my Twin Soul

Angel1 To any body feeling Depressed and Worn out

If you are feeling lile that you could be living in Noxious Energies in your home or work place which are dragging you down,ie, making Mole Hills feel like Mountains. I am willing to try and help anybody that is feeling like that find out if their problem could be that and try and help them to feel better. I have been through it and it is a terrible feeling and the worst part I found was I didn't know what was causing it at that time. It was the darkest time of my life and now I would like to help others if I can. I can assure you there are a lot of people out there feeling like that so you are not alone even though we feel that way sometimes. I am here to help if you want me too. Feel free to PM me or send me an email through here. Love and Light and Blessings to all, Clarrie
Old 22-08-2012, 10:48 PM
I love my Twin Soul

Hi Again, I see plenty of people are reading this Thread so thought I would tell you a bit more about Noxious, and or Harmful Energies. The Noxious ones can be caused by many things. Underground Streams would be one of the most common. I will explain. In the Northern Hemisphere the water drains down the plug holes in our wash basin and sink one way and in the Southern Hemisphere the other way. It is the same with Underground Streams. If for some reason the water starts spiraling the other way that causes what is called Black Water and that is bad for you if you are living over the top of it. If it is under your bed or your favorite chair it can make you feel very tired and worn out and very Depressed and they say that it can also make you ill. It also can seep up from underground if there is a split in the Earth away down below. That is often where it is in a larger square patch. If it is a stream it is more likely to run through your house or what ever, more narrow . There are also many things that can cause harmful Energies in the house as well as under it including Electric things in our living space, Computers and TVs do not help and of course everything is going wireless which is I feel is making it worse and we carry Mobile Phones everywhere with us. However I feel that the Noxious Energies are by far the worst and sometimes just by changing where your bed is or your chair is enough to get it out of it if that is possible to do. I have seen bad cases where there was so big an area of it that it covered most of the room which has also happened to me, no matter where I had moved things too, I couldn't escape it. Anyone wants to know more I am here to help in any way I can. I wish someone had been around to tell me what was happening to me many years ago. Blessings. Clarrie
Old 23-08-2012, 01:35 PM
MrStarfish

hi there, i'm struggling really badly with depression. I literally think about ending my life a few times a day.

My life has hit rock bottom recently which has made me go on a spiritual journey, it's the only thing i have at the minute.
Sometimes i still feel so bad, like nothing in the world can save me, and i just don't see the point in anything anymore.

I'm stuck because i don't know what to do and i also don't want to carry on anymore.
I'm so ashamed of myself and my life.
Old 24-08-2012, 10:56 AM
I love my Twin Soul

Hello, I felt like that many years ago too but I was lucky that I managed to come out the other end. I went away to Australia for two weeks to see my brother and his family. I didn't know it at the time but it was the best thing I could have done. It meant that I had got away from the house and property and that helped me fight what was dragging me down. When I came back I felt stronger and a bit more able to see some light at the end of the tunnel. After being back a wee while I decided to sell the farm and move away. Even though I didn't know it at the time, that was the best thing I could have done as it got me away from what was dragging me down, ie, the Noxious Energies. If you like to send me a photo of you to my email address or Private Message me I could do a check on you. One thing I have found in this life is that when things are at their blackest, the only way we can go is up . Just take time to have a look at Nature at work, smell the flowers or watch a sunrise or sunset, listen to the birds singing. If it helps tell me why you feel so down and why you don't love yourself any more. You always have friends on here willing to help in any way we can. You have already taken the first step by writing to me, you will find that each one is easier from now on. Blessings, Clarrie
Old 24-08-2012, 04:25 PM
MrStarfish

thank you for your interest.
I believe the depression started a few years back after a really bad breakup and things have more or less been the same up until now because i didn't acknowledge it for a long time and shut it away.

It seems all these years of 'not quite' being myself has taken it's tole on everything, i've recently lost lots of friends, hobbies, all energy and motivation, a job. It's a dark place and has made me feel like my life has gone down a notch farther which makes it seem like i'm on a down ward slope. Also when i reflect on my life i do feel very sad about all the things that have happened and when it has come to.

This is what eventually lead me onto the path of spirituality with a lot of help from my mother.
She gave me rieke for the first time ever not too long a go and since then (she said she had balanced my heart chakra which had been closed for a long time) i had found myself able to 'fall in love' again and really intimately connect with other people again, which seems like a huge step for the better, i did meet someone quite recently but got shot down (General thing to do with life i guess) but it did get me down. Though ultimately it feels so good to be able to connect with people again.

But this is only very recently and i've only been meditating for a few months. I love it and i am very happy doing it. I hope that with the help of finding spirituality i can soften or even fix these long term problems.

It defiantly feels like i'm at the bottom of the well, hopefully now things will finally start picking up :)
Old 25-08-2012, 10:36 PM
I love my Twin Soul

Hello Again, Yes it is said that it is the Darkest before the Dawn so now you will be able to see the light shinning through. If you can send me a PM or Email and send me your full name and Photo I will be able to do a check on you and see what else is affecting you. I am sure you are heading in the right direction as I have a good feeling that things are only going to get better for you. Small steps as they say. You have got so much of your life ahead of you to look forward too. I only wish I was your age again, with what I know now it would be fun,lol. Blessings and Love and Light, Clarrie
Old 29-08-2012, 08:16 PM
I love my Twin Soul

Thank you every body that has sent me a PM or email. I hope that even by just reading about what your trouble might be to anyone reading this thread you have some idea what could be causing you to feel that way. Everyone so far that has written to me that I have checked has been badly affected by Noxious Energies and Harmful Chemicals. I call it the Hidden Death as it is silent and very hard to detect. so I hope I have made some more people aware of it. And if you could tell your friends you will be doing them a great service. Blessings to all, Clarrie
Old 29-08-2012, 08:36 PM
Administrator
As much as i applaud you wanting to help anyone dealing with depression.it must also come with a caution I am a councellor and i see people with various problems. depression being just being one of them.
we all go through tough trying times myself included. but trying to help anyone without understanding the cause, can make things more difficult for the person you are trying to help. if anyone is feeling depressed i would tell you to go see your doctor. where a small course of antidepresents and somtimes councelling may help. depression is an illness that affects everyone at one time or another, if you have it please visit your doctor.
im not trying to stop you helping ppl as i said before, but you must be aware of what you say.

Namaste
Old 29-08-2012, 09:59 PM
I love my Twin Soul

Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
As much as i applaud you wanting to help anyone dealing with depression.it must also come with a caution I am a councellor and i see people with various problems. depression being just being one of them.
we all go through tough trying times myself included. but trying to help anyone without understanding the cause, can make things more difficult for the person you are trying to help. if anyone is feeling depressed i would tell you to go see your doctor. where a small course of antidepresents and somtimes councelling may help. depression is an illness that affects everyone at one time or another, if you have it please visit your doctor.
im not trying to stop you helping ppl as i said before, but you must be aware of what you say.

Namaste

Hi, I know where you are coming from. I think most of the people that have written to me have been on some medicine. I am just trying to tell them what might be causing it. I know you mean well but I feel even having someone who cares what happens to them is of help. I know it would of helped me in my need many years ago. I just hope that I can make someone aware of what could be out there. Mind you I was waiting for someone to say I should not be doing it. Maybe if more people got off their hands and did something the world would be a better place. I will take this Thread off if more people think I should. I have seen people that No body can tell them what was making them feel so very bad and they were at the end of the line. Having also been through it I know where they are coming from . I know I am being guided to do this, in fact every thing I can to help people. I hope some of the people who are affected by it will write in and tell me on here what they think. Blessings, Clarrie
Old 29-08-2012, 11:07 PM
Administrator
What you say is correct in that everybody needs somebody especially if they have been through it themselves,sharing experiences can be benificial , to everyone you shouldn remove your post, i was just pointing out the pit falls thats all.
and yes if everybody got off their butts and helped a little the world would be a better place for all.

Namaste