Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 24-02-2018, 12:50 AM
Experiencer
Twin brokeup

Hi My twin of 7.5 years in physical realm well he broke up with me a month ago again. I am really finding this breakup hard, last time he broke up was 2012 and it was alot lighter of a breakup. This time he was very angry with me. He broke up as he felt i ignored him when i was tallking to his coworker.

Has anyone had a bad breakup with their twin and got back together again. I do believe we will get back together AGAIN.

Thankyou.
Old 27-02-2018, 10:30 PM
Newbie ;)

Hi Seachild,

I'm really sorry that you're hurting right now and I hope that things will improve for you. I had a big "break up" with my twin four years ago and ever since we have had very little contact. Ours was a huge fight where I felt abandoned by him and he felt helpless to help me. He told me to go and find someone who could give me what I needed and who was my own age (our age gap isn't small, not that it matters at all) and a few days later I met someone who I stayed with for a long time.

I still haven't been in touch with my twin since I broke up with the new person but I do feel a sense of closeness that I hadn't felt in a long time, I've begun to see signs and synchronicities again and like yourself, I do believe that the time will come that we will reconnect in some way, Just not sure when.

All I can suggest is that in the meantime, you focus on taking good care of yourself, be kind to yourself and allow him the space he needs too.

Ecky.
Old 28-02-2018, 12:02 AM
Experiencer

,first of all, I'm so sorry to hear of your breakup.
I do believe this break up will trigger growth for both of your souls, in the meantime,e you both will work on your solo journey, which may be short or longer, but remember you're Always going to be with your twin, no matter how long you haven't spoken or seen each other etc, and of he gets into a me relationship, remember NO one can replace what you guys have.
Old 28-02-2018, 07:19 PM
Pathfinder

I’m sorry that you’re going through this. It’s uncanny that you’re experiencing this right now though. My partner whom I feel is my TF broke up with me two months ago. Like you, we were together for more than 7 years. I’ve known her since I was 8 years old. We dated briefly in high school. We were too young for the intensity of our connection and didn’t talk for two years. I dated someone even though she was madly in love with me still...I was in total denial that I loved her too. That same cycle is repeating itself more than 10 years later. She’s dating someone already, and denies she has any feelings for me. I know deep down she does. We still aren’t ready to be with one another. We haven’t had enough life experience or healing. But I know we will be again. (I’m still in touch with her sister and she has the same feeling.)

Sorry for the long explanation, I just feel as if some connections are too strong to be broken. Unfortunately, connections that run deeply are usually too intense, dredge up our shadow selves, and trigger craziness due to our egos. Maybe taking the time to work on yourself will help ease the pain of your separation. I find praying for her helps ease the distance because I know she can still feel me, as I feel her.

Please trust your intuition and take care of yourself till you reunite. You’re still the most important person in your life. In time he’ll come around. Keep the faith friend. Good luck.