Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 05-03-2018, 10:22 PM
traceyacey12

How do people know what ascending to the 5D feels like?

How is that some people know what 5D is and feels like?
Old 05-03-2018, 10:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyacey12
It's one of those things that's basically specific to that dimension and trying to explain it is difficult.

The feeling of it may differ from person to person, as all qualitative experiences tend to do.

It usually starts with a 'spiritual awakening' or a sudden realisation...maybe a kundalini event or a significant occurrance on the 3/4D plane....something that gives us an insight into the nature of co-existing multiple realities.

Then there's the 'detachment phase'...it's like you are watching everything happen 'from the outside' or you are awake, but you feel like you are dreaming it all and synchronicities tend to happen with rapid-fire. There's a lot of synchronous stuff.

You'll find people not noticing you anymore and you will see this 'veil' existing between you and the surrounding world...you'll become aware of the incredible 'light within' (and also without) but trying to 'get things done' in the world, or trying to 'influence anything' and 'making any impact/difference' is almost impossible. Many of those like family and friends will start distancing themselves from you.

You'll also get physical symptoms..flu like symptoms...nausea, headaches, vomiting, vertigo, body on fire, muscle aches and pains, hypersensitivity, nervous ticks, allergies etc etc as your body tries to adjust with a mind/soul that no longer inhabits it on the plane it occupies and it takes a while for it to catch up...many years, in some cases...but surrender is the key here.

There is also a 'time dilation' or you'll experience weird time stuff...like saying something one week, only for it to happen the next...or telling somebody that something is going to happen a few days before it does...they don't believe you...it happens...then they say "you never told me this was going to happen"...you'll do something today, only to see the results/pay off months down the track and you can never seem to be on the 'same page' as anybody else...and you'll constantly feel like you are 'invisible' or 'being ignored'.

Also, you can astral travel quite easily, see 'orbs' and/or 'other beings' and hear them...you are aware of the 'veil between worlds' and how it is thinning in places and you are aware of the connectivity between all natural things on a very subtle level.

There's a lot more to this, which I'll go into later.
Old 06-03-2018, 12:44 AM
Master
I'll give you two examples of a 5D experience, right now.

I'll do so by marrying three threads I am currently replying to...this one, and these two:

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...=121100&page=2
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...=109198&page=3

The spirits teach me about 5D all the time.

My spirit box doesn't work properly and for all intents and purposes, it is broken...I have to muck and fiddle around with it for half an hour to get a device with very poor sound quality (compared to how it was originally), but I can still hear them come through...it just takes a bit more concentration now.

Anyway, a few weeks ago, I did a short 'one-off' session and I asked them to tell me the name of the God I worship.

Now, I waited for about 5 minutes hoping to hear the name "Shiva" and I trained my ears to hear only that name...but it was not forthcoming and so, I asked the question again...what is the name of my God? still concentrating on hearing "Shiva" which did not eventuate.

On playing the session back, I still did not hear "Shiva"...but I went, okay, I'll forget I was listening for that...let's see what the spirits said instead.

To my total astonishment, I heard the names "Mahadeva" and "Rudra" and a few other well-known alternative names for Shiva.

This is 5D.

Somebody may ask something on a spiritual forum in 3D and at a specific time which is 4D, but they may only be looking for specific answers and not general ones.

Somebody may reply with an answer, but they will not even physically see it because it wasn't what they were looking for.

Other people won't see it either, because they are too busy replying to the OP to even notice.

Thus, the post exists in 5D.
Old 06-03-2018, 08:16 AM
Lorelyen

Seems to me it's just a particular slant on spiritual- / self-development. Unless one is religious and is told what to believe and how, they'll explore the worlds of spirit one way or another. Any tools can be used: magic mirror, meditation on various objects or questions, trying to get through the elemental worlds (fire is the easiest); sigils; vévés; prayer; pathworking; ceremonial.... One builds temples of the mind, crosses into different universes...

5D seems a fashionable approach with similar aims. A revamping of much that's been done over the millennia to bring it into a 21st C focus. The problem is always: is it another attempt to start a religion.
Old 14-03-2018, 04:18 AM
Master
Quote:

Feels like being God. After stabilizing there is higher to go though. There is always higher to go until we become God. When you become God, you can do anything you want. Stay or start all over again.
Old 14-03-2018, 07:51 AM
Master
Quote:

Sometimes we remember how it was the first time or last time.
Now I get snippets since I have to go back there soon.